Absolute lamentation of my job search

FrontMan

3 minutes ago, FrontMan said:

Week 6: TCS confirmed my role for 160,00 and after 4 rounds of interviews..including tells client..after they liked me.. TCS manager said congrats and sent me email of offer.

After 24 hours TCS hr called me from Chennai with raspy voice of a 3 rd grade school teacher.. remember how after day long of howling how our school teeeaaacherrrs used to have hoarse scoukding voice.. 

She was unpleasant and spoke rudely with no greetings exchanged while coarsely telling me to work for 120,000 with Amazon 6% joining bonus and 4% relocation fee.. I immediately said no while controlling my temperament and respectfully saying won't work..

Next called the TCS manager who was pan parag uncle claiming I don't have enough experience hence he needs to reduce 30 grand from my pay and spoke with utmost disgust .. I yelled at him it doesn't work..and I have enough experience (12.8 and 1 year cpt ..so 13.8) to prove my mettle and hung my phone. 

These TCS guys are most disgusting species on planet .. thu 

DuDmK_2U0AE2qBe.jpg

They also wanted me to travel inter state  to multiple data centers without per diem ...

&$#)( dmajufidnbsh#$&#+&4+@(#))..

These tcs guys seems to be bunch of nasty people… they are trying to milk the situation 

9 minutes ago, ahimsavaadhi1 said:

These tcs guys seems to be bunch of nasty people… they are trying to milk the situation 

Not nasty man.. labour unwashed public  red light area latrine platform lo leach tini brathike  cockroach Pina depend ayye parasite kaduplo nivasinche krimulu

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, FrontMan said:

Not nasty man.. labour unwashed public  red light area latrine platform lo leach tini brathike  cockroach Pina depend ayye parasite kaduplo nivasinche krimulu

Cheap tactic… you invested a lot for this opportunity and soul less ass**le dum* mf louda badcows are using that for their adv .. hate these kind of things .. sorry but keep strong .. 

59 minutes ago, FrontMan said:

Week 6: TCS confirmed my role for 160,00 and after 4 rounds of interviews..including tella client interview...after that they really liked me..

TCS manager said congrats and sent me email of offer.

After 24 hours, TCS hr aunty called me from Chennai with raspy voice of a 3 rd grade school teacher.. remember how after day long of howling how our school teeeaaacherrrs used to have hoarse scouring voice.. 

She was unpleasant and spoke rudely with no greetings exchanged while coarsely telling me to work for 120,000 with Amazon 6% joining bonus and 4% relocation fee.. I immediately said no while controlling my temperament and respectfully saying won't work..

Next called the TCS manager who was pan parag uncle claiming I don't have enough experience hence he needs to reduce 30 grand from my pay and spoke with utmost disgust .. I yelled at him it doesn't work..and I have enough experience (12.8 and 1 year cpt ..so 13.8) to prove my mettle and hung my phone. 

DuDmK_2U0AE2qBe.jpg

They also wanted me to travel inter state  to multiple data centers without per diem ...

Very good decision. TCS vedhavalani chepputho kottali.

1 hour ago, LungiLingaraju said:

Cheap tactic… you invested a lot for this opportunity and soul less ass**le dum* mf louda badcows are using that for their adv .. hate these kind of things .. sorry but keep strong .. 

It is like I am talking to complete different people ..before and after I was selected.

End of week 6.

Total of 2 interviews. One filled Internally and other waiting for result.

1 month , 3 weeks in market, no job with 13.6 years of experience . 

On 4/28/2023 at 2:07 PM, Hlgher_purpose said:

WTF man!! You are posting n-n content, one topic/thread with one id and others for other ids. what's the necessity? @DalchanChekka aka @Amrita

N-n !? What does it mean. I have no clue what other accounts you are tagging me on

On 4/27/2023 at 8:45 PM, FrontMan said:

Week 6: TCS confirmed my role for 160,00 and after 4 rounds of interviews..including tella client interview...after that they really liked me..

After 24 hours, TCS hr aunty called me from Chennai with raspy voice of a 3 rd grade school teacher.. remember how after day long of howling how our school teeeaaacherrrs used to have hoarse scouring voice.. 

DuDmK_2U0AE2qBe.jpg

Bro this is expected same happened for me back then bench lo unnapudu .. 64 ki oppukoni final ga 54$ chesaru per hour this is with HCL witch

recently started working for infosys .. rendo udyogam kabatti oppukuna .. pedda pressure ledu ..80$ nundi seclect avvaganey vendor gadu drama shuru chesi 73$ ki tecchadu …

what is your tech bro .. i will look in my circle and let u know i know something..

i know the frustration due in bench times if u have family .. good luck brother 

14 hours ago, toranam said:

Bro this is expected same happened for me back then bench lo unnapudu .. 64 ki oppukoni final ga 54$ chesaru per hour this is with HCL witch

recently started working for infosys .. rendo udyogam kabatti oppukuna .. pedda pressure ledu ..80$ nundi seclect avvaganey vendor gadu drama shuru chesi 73$ ki tecchadu …

what is your tech bro .. i will look in my circle and let u know i know something..

i know the frustration due in bench times if u have family .. good luck brother 

Wireless network, enterprise Lan, sdwan

2 minutes ago, FrontMan said:

Wireless network, enterprise Lan, sdwan

so u do coding in c language?

try in cisco , broadcom  type bro 

Weird fraud happened today..

I submitted my job application with American recruiter  frontman_1992 @ Hotmail for a job.. 

Someone intercepted my application and submitted details with a new email frontman111 @ gmail and was ready to join and take my call and interview.. totally confused..who does such frauds..and how do they know I applied for such roles ? Is it LinkedIn fraud ?

my recruiter told me that some recruiter who I earlier submitted has my details photo and they are submitting job applications using my photo id and all with a candidate from India. Since we both applied for same job at same time he was caught..not sure how identity thefts like this happen.

On 4/27/2023 at 7:45 PM, FrontMan said:

DuDmK_2U0AE2qBe.jpg

Same experience with Infy for me. Client Chicago, I live in TX. Interview munde I will NOT TRAVEL ani clear ga cheppa. They went ahead with Infy interview and then client interview. Got selected. 

Then HR lady from India calls and says can you travel appudu appudu. I didn't even get to the part if they will pay for travel from TX to IL. I was upset. sulli gallu clear ga I CANNOT travel ante koda they took all interviews and in the end they wanted me to travel.