Absolute lamentation of my job search

FrontMan

If you are a contractor.. u should have expected this kadha.. y to depress just look for other low pay job for time being .. once market settle try for high pay .. 

24 minutes ago, FrontMan said:

Koncham depressing ha vundi .. I lost a  well paid remote job where I was the lead architect … 

They couldn’t extend the contract because of some contract policies and stupid issues… as I maxed out 3 years

now I cannot find salaries nowhere near that bench mark.. 

single ga vunnapudu job search light.. now monthly expenses eh 8k almost.. us job market is getting worst in terms of billing .. only handful of companies are paying handsome salaries and they are on freeze.. chudali..

I was expecting full time at current place and then hiring freeze kicked jn

which tech bro

• Confused 1

39 minutes ago, newporragadu said:

If you are a contractor.. u should have expected this kadha.. y to depress just look for other low pay job for time being .. once market settle try for high pay .. 

I didn’t expect this .. shock was unreal.. because project was my brain child… everyone from client side where angry and shocked as well and they couldn’t digest too… most important of all they are angry for such corporate decision. it appears prime vendor did some penta in not extending my contract properly and client legal team did some mixup .. overall ha naaku premature shock .. it is supposed to extend till December and beyond 

39 minutes ago, FrontMan said:

I didn’t expect this .. shock was unreal.. because project was my brain child… everyone from client side where angry and shocked as well and they couldn’t digest too… most important of all they are angry for such corporate decision. it appears prime vendor did some penta in not extending my contract properly and client legal team did some mixup .. overall ha naaku premature shock .. it is supposed to extend till December and beyond 

ATB and good luck bro. You will get good news soon bro. 

• Like 1

Sorry to hear all these stories bros 

be strong take care of you health and family 

paisal dhi emi unnadi repu kukkani tante ralthai 

pre pare as much as you can and also jobs are not coming like olden days all you need either luck or referral 

then only interview 

I faced these issues still I am careful and learning weekly something new interview questions atleta 1 hour in the week

• Thanks 1

Unemployment will increase in coming days. Discourage cheyadam kaadu kaani edi osthe adi teesesko

2 minutes ago, CNR said:

I will tell my story to inspire you.. I was with one company 4 years as consultant ..I joined as lead engineer and became lead architect . One fine day Friday morning , my boss called me into office and told me we are letting you go because of budget cuts , that news came from now where. My son was two week old, my daughter was 3 yrs old, Wife parents and my parents came to USA.  I didn't not told anyone including my wife that I was fired. I went to near by library as usual for 45 days. After close to 45 days got new contract  by reference and different technology which I love.  I never stopped searching for full-time after that stroke. Now I’m full time from last four years .

Lesson is consultant Job is shitty Job and always go to Job as consultant last day to job. 

True. At one point you have to go for full time. Consultant ga bench lo unnapudu telustadi daani value.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, CNR said:

I will tell my story to inspire you.. I was with one company 4 years as consultant ..I joined as lead engineer and became lead architect . One fine day Friday morning , my boss called me into office and told me we are letting you go because of budget cuts , that news came from now where. My son was two week old, my daughter was 3 yrs old, Wife parents and my parents came to USA.  I didn't not told anyone including my wife that I was fired. I went to near by library as usual for 45 days. After close to 45 days got new contract  by reference and different technology which I love.  I never stopped searching for full-time after that stroke. Now I’m full time from last four years .

Lesson is consultant Job is shitty Job and always go to Job as consultant last day to job. 

i think fte ki also immediately.. except they severance

This is actually contract to hire and hiring freeze came last year

inthakamundu 6 years 8 months worked for single client .. I used to work from India .. I hate certain clients who give too much work and zero pay .. so finding job like these is kashtam.. I can find a new job but I built my career at this place.. hopefully in future client calls me for fulltime