Recording interview call , desi vendor

Everydayrunner

1 hour ago, Everydayrunner said:

I been invited for a interview with a desi implementation partner 

1. They want me to hold driver license and they will record my video while doing that and share with set of individuals.

I got flipped out and told vendor to cancel the interview..

Am I doing the right thing ? I found it irreverent for some reason.. I told them I m ready to show whatever they ask for but recording me holding ID  and forwarding it to their team is a  breach .. not sure who will post it on YouTube if Interview goes south adding his version to demean it.

The candidates who are interviewing me are 1/3 rd of my experience, I know they might be more technically strong as they probably working on one set of requirement all their career. While I doubt their professional demeanour 

You did the right thing, they should have some decency 

1. They want me to hold driver license and they will record my video while doing that and share with set of individuals.

Am I doing the right thing ? I found it irreverent for some reason.. I told them I m ready to show whatever they ask for but recording me holding ID  and forwarding it to their team is a  breach .. not sure who will post it on YouTube if Interview goes south adding his version to demean it.

The candidates who are interviewing me are 1/3 rd of my experience, I know they might be more technically strong as they probably working on one set of requirement all their career. While I doubt their professional demeanour 

You did the right thing. no need to dance to their tunes. 

edi client requirement anta, nannu kuda adigari monna, chupincha. Manollu chesina fake ki clients bayapaduthunnaru. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, tennisluvrredux said:

That's illegal, you can sue them for identity breach. 

Nuvvu cheyavu le kaani evado okadu next ide chesthadu, just saying. 

I record all interview calls from my vendors TCS HCL CTS they all close holes and follow my instructions to suck my madda those idiots need it 

I am so glad you stood your ground and walked out. If they really want to weed out bad candidates they can do so many things without losing actual talent

Do an interview and disclose ahead of time that they will be recording. 

ID verification can be done through a system using ID.me etc. 

Last but most important - before offering the role, they can ask for an onsite interview and pay. But ee mushti gaallu aa onsite karchulu maatram bharincharu. 

Anyway fraud is out there but if you are not fraud I applaud you for standing up. 

• Upvote 1

Vow mug shot for an interview, it is shame on the employer , you can file discrimination or could have asked for in person , they would pay for your business travel expense 

Asalu witch company Peru intene , I don’t want to work for them ani cheputa direct ga for vendor

neeku vachina nuvu job cheyalevu vaaltho , 1 person tho all the work cheyisdamu ankuta Ty , evening talk to offshore asalu ah offshore ki evadu work cheyadu just my experience 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

may be coming days lo mandatory avvochu...but u can say pls do not release it video out in social media, I am not consenting to it ani cheppochemo....if accidentally they release, then u can sue

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

Vow mug shot for an interview, it is shame on the employer , you can file discrimination or could have asked for in person , they would pay for your business travel expense 

Idiots how is wife puking business?

Unless you are desperate for a job, you did the right thing.

Mostly they take interviews for name's sake and none of them will be serious enough to conduct the interview as they are not the one to hire you.