Recording interview call , desi vendor

Everydayrunner

Fake e field lo undadu... companies em anna pathithula.. vaallu chese fraud next level lo untadi. Anyway if you want to filter out the fake candidates - face to face rammanaali and bear the expenses. Cost save cheddam chooste ilaane aythadi vaallu iche musti 50$ ki. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Everydayrunner said:

I been invited for a interview with a desi implementation partner 

1. They want me to hold driver license and they will record my video while doing that and share with set of individuals.

I got flipped out and told vendor to cancel the interview..

Am I doing the right thing ? I found it irreverent for some reason.. I told them I m ready to show whatever they ask for but recording me holding ID  and forwarding it to their team is a  breach .. not sure who will post it on YouTube if Interview goes south adding his version to demean it.

The candidates who are interviewing me are 1/3 rd of my experience, I know they might be more technically strong as they probably working on one set of requirement all their career. While I doubt their professional demeanour 

Video Interview ki em problem ledu neku and separate ga ID send cheydanki em problem ledu kani rendu oke sari adigithe problem vachinda..

• Haha 1

1. They want me to hold driver license and they will record my video while doing that and share with set of individuals.

Am I doing the right thing ? I found it irreverent for some reason.. I told them I m ready to show whatever they ask for but recording me holding ID  and forwarding it to their team is a  breach .. not sure who will post it on YouTube if Interview goes south adding his version to demean it.

The candidates who are interviewing me are 1/3 rd of my experience, I know they might be more technically strong as they probably working on one set of requirement all their career. While I doubt their professional demeanour 

While it may be insulting for you I am not sure how it’s illegal. I work on Gov projects for a bank and as part of clearance we need to write our name on sheet of paper hold it take photo and send it. It’s like mugshot.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Funkops said:

While it may be insulting for you I am not sure how it’s illegal. I work on Gov projects for a bank and as part of clearance we need to write our name on sheet of paper hold it take photo and send it. It’s like mugshot.

Those are not same .. here the candidates personal details like driving license and mug shiot are shared for tagging that video Interviews and shared between the team members ..

That  too outside the HR secure background check channel..  here desi vendor is going cheap .. 

Defense contractors and financial clients will secure your data ..if it is breached they will let you know..here tha desi vendor is openly breaching candidate personal details in firm of video recording and forwarding it 

• Upvote 1

Contact the company HR. If they are not showing interest then file a complaint with Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. 
**** pagilipovali illanti leeki naa kodukulaki

2 hours ago, Happy2BHere said:

They sick my madda fake idiots 

Arey endi ra Entha havuley gadila matladuthavu.. word word ki boothulu matladuthunnavu! If not interested to comment don’t but don’t use vulgar words 

55 minutes ago, chammakchandra said:

Arey endi ra Entha havuley gadila matladuthavu.. word word ki boothulu matladuthunnavu! If not interested to comment don’t but don’t use vulgar words 

Ok ra chutiya 

7 hours ago, nuvvu_naakina_paalem said:

manollu chesina forformance ki indians ante ne fake anesthunaru

especially telugu valu

resume lo telugu peru unte pakka fake

• Upvote 1

Update: I joined the interview call. A young meeting organiser from Bangalore joined the call and asked me to show the ID card.. I politely showed.

I asked him why I am the only person in video why the others not turned on their video as this is a video conference. And the interviewer was late by 5 minutes..

His response was it is not mandatory as per their company interview policies ,  but candidate must be on video call at all times. 

I politely asked don't you think it is unprofessional to have only the job applicant to be on video while looking at blank screen?

.. they said they are not comfortable to be on video and said they are not interested to take the call further...I said thank you then and we all dropped the call at same time.

• Sad 4

17 hours ago, Funkops said:

Where did I say this is illegal.?

. only mentioned this as worst  and unprofessional of all the best practice to identify the  candidate identity appearing for an interview.. there are tonn of internet ettiquities a person has to follow in 2023 and this ain't in top 100. 

17 hours ago, odhu_le_macha said:

Video Interview ki em problem ledu neku and separate ga ID send cheydanki em problem ledu kani rendu oke sari adigithe problem vachinda..

You didn't get it. They want me to hold id card and take a mug shot and forward the recording to his team members ..not through a secured channel or ..just a plain open unsecured video file. 

All other agencies record their interview calls and send it through hr  for review while everyone are present in the call and they follow the industry policy when it comes to exchange information.