Recording interview call , desi vendor

Everydayrunner

1 hour ago, Everydayrunner said:

I been invited for a interview with a desi implementation partner 

1. They want me to hold driver license and they will record my video while doing that and share with set of individuals.

I got flipped out and told vendor to cancel the interview..

Am I doing the right thing ? I found it irreverent for some reason.. I told them I m ready to show whatever they ask for but recording me holding ID  and forwarding it to their team is a  breach .. not sure who will post it on YouTube if Interview goes south adding his version to demean it.

The candidates who are interviewing me are 1/3 rd of my experience, I know they might be more technically strong as they probably working on one set of requirement all their career. While I doubt their professional demeanour 

Good job.. now a days vendors are going to such an extent bcuz they think they can do what Eva they want as we all need jobs! Finally they will fall for a wrong person who has no exp at all ahaha.. bcuz they r the ppl who will do what Eva they ask for 

49 minutes ago, chammakchandra said:

Good job.. now a days vendors are going to such an extent bcuz they think they can do what Eva they want as we all need jobs! Finally they will fall for a wrong person who has no exp at all ahaha.. bcuz they r the ppl who will do what Eva they ask for 

Yes we need fake people only ra lazzkeboll 

8 minutes ago, Happy2BHere said:

Yes we need fake people only ra lazzkeboll 

Everyone needs a job fake or real, I am not against ppl looking for jobs! I am against vendors who are trying make money out of us 

2 hours ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Manchi pani chesinaav 👏👏 - ee lathkor thoughts anni mana Desi witch gaallakey vasthaayi. 

Situation anta varuku techindi kuda mana desi galle😅

16 minutes ago, chammakchandra said:

Everyone needs a job fake or real, I am not against ppl looking for jobs! I am against vendors who are trying make money out of us 

I am prime vendor client, I make money by sucking blood of these fake and real exp mofos 

3 hours ago, Everydayrunner said:

1. They want me to hold driver license and they will record my video while doing that and share with set of individuals.

Am I doing the right thing ? I found it irreverent for some reason.. I told them I m ready to show whatever they ask for but recording me holding ID  and forwarding it to their team is a  breach .. not sure who will post it on YouTube if Interview goes south adding his version to demean it.

The candidates who are interviewing me are 1/3 rd of my experience, I know they might be more technically strong as they probably working on one set of requirement all their career. While I doubt their professional demeanour 

Oka vendor continuous ga fake candidates ni interview ki pampaadu even though we complained after every interview that we got a froxy candidate.. we stopped giving them any reqs and next year kicked out of the company finally.. 

I am not surprised that they are taking extra care during pre screening candidates.. they lose the good will and trust with the managers.. they lose the business too

last year aithe we got so tired of interviewing these fake candidates.. desi/Telugu candidate ante max fake avvochhu ani negative feeling tho ne interview start avuddi.. one candidate - 40-45 years undochhu vuncle ki.. froxy chesthu dorikesaadu 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Oka vendor continuous ga fake candidates ni interview ki pampaadu even though we complained after every interview that we got a froxy candidate.. we stopped giving them any reqs and next year kicked out of the company finally.. 

I am not surprised that they are taking extra care during pre screening candidates.. they lose the good will and trust with the managers..

last year aithe we got so tired of interviewing these fake candidates.. desi/Telugu candidate ante max fake avvochhu ani negative feeling tho ne interview start avuddi.. one candidate - 40-45 years undochhu vuncle ki.. froxy chesthu dorikesaadu 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Then it is their problem .. it's like strip test.

2 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

I am not surprised that they are taking extra care during pre screening candidates.. they lose the good will and trust with the managers..

One of my family friends is a Prime Vendor to one of the Indian services firm, Direct ga chepparanta NO Telugu resumes ani, antaga abuse chesaru mana vallu.

I wish if some one on Visa is caught doing that there should be proper channel to complain to USCIS/concerned authorities if documents are fake.

13 minutes ago, Happy2BHere said:

I am prime vendor client, I make money by sucking blood of these fake and real exp mofos 

Good for u $$$$$.. neva scold ppl who are providing u food in a first place 

6 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

I am not surprised that they are taking extra care during pre screening candidates.. they lose the good will and trust with the managers.. they lose the business too

Yes most of the vendors are in this situation unless they have internal tie up with managers to push them no matter what 

2 hours ago, Everydayrunner said:

I conveyed the same. I feel sorry for the vendor kid..he is 21 and worked hard to get me interview..client is not bad..but witch company is implementation partner.

They want me to remove headsets and only talk to speaker..the list of rules go a long way.. I like those rules..not mad at them.. because they are trying to weed out fake candidates..but holding license next to my face and recording it is no short of police 🚨 Iinterrogation ..recording is too much of an ask.

Ba eppudanna professional certification rasava line aws cloud wtc..vue vadu remote certification exam ki alage adugutadu..I dont think it's illegal..

3 minutes ago, capitalist said:

One of my family friends is a Prime Vendor to one of the Indian services firm, Direct ga chepparanta NO Telugu resumes ani, antaga abuse chesaru mana vallu.

I wish if some one on Visa is caught doing that there should be proper channel to complain to USCIS/concerned authorities if documents are fake.

It is a very sad state man!! Ma uncle cheptadu.. 20 years back just over the phone 30 mins matladi , casual questions resume mida adigi job ichhevaranta, assuming everything in the resume is genuine ani believe chesi… ippudu mugshots kinda video thisi, job confirm ayyaka, join ayyaka malli details tho tally cheskuntunnaru.. even after all of these precautions, there is no guarantee that the right candidate will join the job.. 

last year At one stage we got so fed up and I was willing to give job to even a fresher who can just do the interview on their own.. and answer decently.. oka Chinese kid ki ichaamu.. she is doing amazingly well and way better than the experienced ppl in the team.. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Everydayrunner said:

Tell them to F off. Court case online lo attend avuthunnattu untadhi