Wife Money management issue

Mesthri

8 hours ago, riashli said:

Parents ki money pampite tappenti? Forget whatever her brother earns, tanani penchinanduku parents ni chuskokudada? Secret ga pampatledu kada

😳 she is sending for luxury, not for survival. 
i did similar mistake by supporting my parents but no one remembers now 

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Your understanding of financial independence is incorrect. Financial independence ante ability to make a living on their own if they have to separate. that she already has because she has a job.

But when you are in a marriage - your first responsibility is to your  own family. I will criticize husband also if he is sending money to help make his parents richer (like house building gatra). sending money for maintenance and health is ok.

Well said 

32 minutes ago, telugu_fan said:

Mesthri bro,

The points of @veerigadu and @psycopk are some of the better points. but i will repeat what Veerigadu and android_halwa said in one of the posts.

She has just started earning and she wants to probably do something for her parents (she probably doesn't know what exactly and so she has decided house for her parents and repaying loans). You just wait for 6-8 months, that will bring some sort of clarity to her, because in most family issues things will crop up.

1. she could have a realization on her own or speaking with other females in her circle. (they won't listen to husbands but will listen to the same thing repeated by a girl in their friends circle).

2. Her brother and parents relations also will make her realize, (once somebody starts that your sister is sending money and helping us or if the brother comes for a part of the property for which she is paying now, or the parents in the future not holding her payments in high regards).

3. Don't ever talk about return on investments right now on the money she is sending. Its been only one year since your marriage, and she will most definitely take it as a slight or you not respecting her parents or fulfilling her wishes and could say that you see her parents/family separately.

4. Mention about return on investments after about 6-8 months and in these 6 months, keep her happy, shopping travel and also have her meet some of your friends and see if can make newer friends with ladies in that circle. they will discuss about kids, jewellery and houses etc etc and she will start to have an idea on her own. (kind of like inception).

basically the 6-8 months time is to make her realize on her own so that you will not have issues later.

Problem enti ante 6-8 months ki em kadu akkada house structure form avudi.. interior ani decoration ani furniture ani.. house warming ani 2 yrs kummutaru..

on top of it.. they get used to free money.. during this time.. enduku ee racha anta.. anduke oka amount anukoni stop cheste better.. given his father in law is a waste guy with financials.. esp appu tho illu kadatam ani plan chetunadu kabati.. all their earnings go into drain..

• Like 1

9 hours ago, riashli said:

Parents ki money pampite tappenti? Forget whatever her brother earns, tanani penchinanduku parents ni chuskokudada? Secret ga pampatledu kada

Tapu ledu.. aa house lo ee ammai ki kuda equal share ante.. velli dabulu pampite vallu ilu katti koduki istam ante correct kadu kada.. ofcourse ts millioner and dosnet care about these pennies ante thats totally accepted.. thats not the case he is building a life for himself for his family

• Upvote 1

Ma wife sends $300 every month for maintenance( nijamgane they need money for survival), I send $100 (they don’t need but just for my satisfaction)..ma In-laws also planning to construct a house but Baammardi is doing decent job so vaade planning to take loan and construct. Son unte obviously In-laws property will go to him only..so monthly 50% sending is too much and waste. 

Have a discussion with ur wife to make ur baammardi accountable for that construction. House warming ki oka 1L petti TV o Sofa Set o koniyyochu gani every month 50% sending endi vaa..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Fish said:

Since she is funding the house, are their parents giving her the house after their demise?

After in-laws sagam vata Ani em confirmation ledu. Voluntarily help anukunta

23 minutes ago, islander said:

Ma wife sends $300 every month for maintenance( nijamgane they need money for survival), I send $100 (they don’t need but just for my satisfaction)..ma In-laws also planning to construct a house but Baammardi is doing decent job so vaade planning to take loan and construct. Son unte obviously In-laws property will go to him only..so monthly 50% sending is too much and waste. 

Have a discussion with ur wife to make ur baammardi accountable for that construction. House warming ki oka 1L petti TV o Sofa Set o koniyyochu gani every month 50% sending endi vaa..

In need aithe help cheyatanuki no issues bro. They are not poor as such

On 5/24/2023 at 11:34 AM, Mesthri said:

Married 1 year ago. Wife ki H4 EAD meda recently job vachindi.

Job ragane wife tone changed. Behaving independently.

Separate bank account teskunnam wife ki. Thana money thane handle chestha antundi.

Wife wants to give half salary to parents as they are building new home and have some loans related to their old business.

Valla big brother works in IT with good salary.

Not sure if I have to agree to her financial decisions. 

Married working couple how are you maintaining financials together?

Home and kids vachaka all set aipotai. Aapanilo undu. 

On 5/24/2023 at 10:04 PM, Mesthri said:

Married 1 year ago. Wife ki H4 EAD meda recently job vachindi.

Job ragane wife tone changed. Behaving independently.

Separate bank account teskunnam wife ki. Thana money thane handle chestha antundi.

Wife wants to give half salary to parents as they are building new home and have some loans related to their old business.

Valla big brother works in IT with good salary.

Not sure if I have to agree to her financial decisions. 

Married working couple how are you maintaining financials together?

Go u do the same and then see what she does…