Wife Money management issue

Mesthri

12 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

peddha besharammm gaduuu anukuntaa....Pelli ayinaa Kuthuruuu dhaggara dabbul theesukovadam enti sendalam gaaa....appu ayithee emo anukovvachhuuu

Inka paisal pampudu start cheyale. Emergency 6months funds ani saving for now.

Sare pampu ani cheppaka in-laws vaddu ante problem solve avtundi. But teskunte naku pelipotundi. :giggle:

monthly karchulaki okay but 50% sal ante bit too much I say

1 hour ago, sarvayogi said:

golden rule is never let wife have financial independence

ledu ante remitly login ayyi initki pamputa untaru...

I trained my wife that we have common bank account..she doesnt know how much per pay check 401k IRA etc..I manage all..

Just that when she goes shopping I dont object..adi kooda like max 500 a month

never ever have different accounts..its a headache..buy her some gift and throw on face every month..she will be quiet

best gold or silver..she will get an item and also investment

and always buy homes away from stores and shopping malls so she ends up buying everything online and no instore

:giggle:

14 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

Have a normal discussion baa...Clearly mention your concerns baa but laagaku anthey..

abbayi anna ammayi anna parents ki help cehyyatam lo thappu ledhu anedhi naa abhiprayam..

innallu mana kosam vallu kastapaddaru ippudu mana turn anthey and also at the end of the properties goes to the kids ey kadha.. gently ask her to contribute for families finances and savings fund...

dhantlo mee iddaru decide ayinantha amt vesukunnaka evaru entha karchu pettukunnaledhu evarikanna icchukunna problem kaakukadhu

in-laws ki thindiki, health issues ki paisal lev ante I have no objection to send bro. Valla business loan and new building ki ante nenu valla investments lo contribute chestunnatu. If I dont get returns in those investments why should I contribute annadi nenu alochinchedi.

next convo lo ikkada discuss chesina points anni gattiga cheppi choosta

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

First of all, serious tone lo thana aukaaath entooo gentle ga seppu...Your work permit is solely dependent on my status. I have worked hard for this. I have plans to buy a home and investments etc....I'm dissapointed in your carelessness ani seppu. Be firm. alagina thuliginaaa aaathhh care....lakhs of money at stake and recession is on horizon. 

Right now, I see you are sending money home. But inkaa enni days pampisthavuu? 6 months aa or one year ani oka clarity theesuko....If its less than a year....Li888 theesuko....Dont be petty...Tharvatha its all joint asets ani seppu....Ekkuva kathal 0ngithee mee parents ni involve chesi valla parents meedha sattire veyyinchuuu...Mee mama gadikiii sharam vasthadhiii konchem ayinaa...

Ivevi work out avvakapothe anni musukooo....nee karma inthe anukoni... Oka kompaaa konneyi.....Your wife will have to learn on her own. 

ee point enduku realize karo. edo rekkalu vachesay annattu behave chestaru.

Certain amount help ante okay ani cheppi choosta

2 minutes ago, Mesthri said:

in-laws ki thindiki, health issues ki paisal lev ante I have no objection to send bro. Valla business loan and new building ki ante nenu valla investments lo contribute chestunnatu. If I dont get returns in those investments why should I contribute annadi nenu alochinchedi.

next convo lo ikkada discuss chesina points anni gattiga cheppi choosta

Ok makes sense...i get ur concern.

may be oka vela idey first time earning antey may be aa excitement lo parents kosam edanna cheyyali ani ala chesthunnaremo mee wife...anyhow jaagratthaga disco baa .

On 5/24/2023 at 11:34 AM, Mesthri said:

Married 1 year ago. Wife ki H4 EAD meda recently job vachindi.

Job ragane wife tone changed. Behaving independently.

Separate bank account teskunnam wife ki. Thana money thane handle chestha antundi.

Wife wants to give half salary to parents as they are building new home and have some loans related to their old business.

Valla big brother works in IT with good salary.

Not sure if I have to agree to her financial decisions. 

Married working couple how are you maintaining financials together?

assalu pelli ayina kuthuru deggara ye padathi ghala family money thesukoru. Kids, investment properties, sharing household expenses is the way to handle this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mesthri said:

ee pelliki mundu, MS ammai match vachindi.

Ammai thana student loan and sister marriage karchulu nene chooskunta and future lo India move avvali in 10yrs ani cheppindi. Enduko aa match set kaledu parents ki nachaka.

MS ammaini cheskunna poyedi. 

any stone same debba bro..ippudu girls are very business minded...

Student loan theerchesi sister marriage chesi tharuvatha nee meda paduthadi..em peekinav inni rojulu na friends andaru 2 or 3 houses konnaru ani

after sister marriage she will say i want to stop working and be a housewife antadi

3 hours ago, riashli said:

Parents ki money pampite tappenti? Forget whatever her brother earns, tanani penchinanduku parents ni chuskokudada? Secret ga pampatledu kada

tappu ledu... the main problem is. couples don't discuss is before marriage.

On 5/24/2023 at 11:34 AM, Mesthri said:

Separate bank account teskunnam wife ki. Thana money thane handle chestha antundi.

Wife wants to give half salary to parents as they are building new home and have some loans related to their old business.

before job wife is a hen (only few dialogues)

after job wife is a parrot (too many dialogues part)

first ask her to pay for her share and do whatever she likes

basically cut the wings and make her realize she is a hen and not a parrot, the sonner you do the sooner you will have peace

make the change slowly by obfuscating your intentions, do not make a hell out of life by fighting

have better control over emotions to not let away your core ideas

On 5/24/2023 at 10:04 PM, Mesthri said:

Give ur wife emotional stuff...U start buying Car/home in USA that way Ur wife money will be with you and YOUR family can be built...DO NOT allow ur wife t give money to Parents---U can never RECOVER them ..its total loss i am telling U from personal experience...Be smart and play emotional card with Ur wife

• Like 1

Husband pamithe parents devullatho samaanam annattu saati magaallu reply istharu. Ipudu scene reverse ayyesariki  edupulu 🤑