Chinas new capital started around amaravati time - status now

Telugodura456

16 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

I don't understand your concept , amaravathi or vizag will never Belong to all of AP people , they will just belong to some small sections of population only 

Just like Hyderabad never belonged to Andhra people ,for 50 years most people in Andhra saw no benefit with Hyderabad as capital 

Monna thousands of crores tho parliament building kattaru Delhi lo.

Adhi kooda nee tax money ne - do you have any GUTS to question.  You are a dog who will bark if you can but if shown power will run with tail behind your legs. Absolute TRASH,

17 hours ago, Mr Mirchi said:

Lol

poor state capital ni rich country tho polusthunnaav chudu…. Yaavurabba nidhi :)

Adhi rich country ayyindhi cities ni develop chesukunnanka. You have a mentality of remaining poor.

40 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Monna thousands of crores tho parliament building kattaru Delhi lo.

Adhi kooda nee tax money ne - do you have any GUTS to question.  You are a dog who will bark if you can but if shown power will run with tail behind your legs. Absolute TRASH,

That cost only 840 crs i believe which is less than temporary secretariat complex in amaravathi. In the context of india , that's less than 00.01 % of capex of india 

Obviously i don't really think the building should have been built but that's just a miniscule amount Like Andhra govt spending 80 lakhs ,no one cares about that amount 

1 hour ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

That cost only 840 crs i believe which is less than temporary secretariat complex in amaravathi. In the context of india , that's less than 00.01 % of capex of india 

Obviously i don't really think the building should have been built but that's just a miniscule amount Like Andhra govt spending 80 lakhs ,no one cares about that amount 

840 crore is pure expense. Amaravati is an investment. There is also 20% defense budget. how many people from your districts got jobs there ?

Everyone here knows your are just envious caste induced moron who cannot thing a single thing straight. 

6 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Already metro capital ga unna vallu accept chesthara picchi picchi towns lo unda mante.

You are basically saying Hyd  you are kicked out from hyd now suffer like a poor man. That shows a  cruel, vindictive personality. First the act of kicking out, second telling them NOT  even to aspire like they used to live before. Even if they are trying to do it with their own resources.

Amaravati ippudu pichhi pichhi town aipoyindi kadaa.. also cities are not built in 5 years.. it takes nearly a half a decade or even centuries.. if a person lives in a small city, does that make him a poor man?? 🤦‍♂️

aspirations should be realistic.. 

1 hour ago, Thokkalee said:

Amaravati ippudu pichhi pichhi town aipoyindi kadaa.. also cities are not built in 5 years.. it takes nearly a half a decade or even centuries.. if a person lives in a small city, does that make him a poor man?? 🤦‍♂️

aspirations should be realistic.. 

All right. I am Ok not to have amaravati at all if Ap and TG are merged and let hyd be for everyone.

I dont cry like other hateful scum here that Hyd is in telangana therefore it should not develop. Do you agree with unity ?

I think you are too hateful to see andhra and tg people together. you want andhras OUT and live without any capital despite them being used to it and contributing to it. That is innate cruelty.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

All right. I am Ok not to have amaravati at all if Ap and TG are merged and let hyd be for everyone.

I dont cry like other hateful scum here that Hyd is in telangana therefore it should not develop. Do you agree with unity ?

I think you are too hateful to see andhra and tg people together. you want andhras OUT and live without any capital despite them being used to it and contributing to it. That is innate cruelty.

State division was the best thing that happened to Andhra Pradesh, you can still get all the private jobs in Hyderabad but without diverting all resources to it 

That is a win win  

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

When did I say that? I think those are your feelings and you put them on everyone around here.. 

Hyd 10 years icharu kadaa.. capital ga vadukomani.. they should have used it for at least 5 years out of those 10.. 

for a low cost construction, they should have declared either vijayawada or vizag as the capital and developed them further… 

1 hour ago, Thokkalee said:

When did I say that? I think those are your feelings and you put them on everyone around here.. 

Hyd 10 years icharu kadaa.. capital ga vadukomani.. they should have used it for at least 5 years out of those 10.. 

for a low cost construction, they should have declared either vijayawada or vizag as the capital and developed them further… 

LOL - they gave 4 buildings vaadukomani. Not revenue.

Leave it man - you are too hateful as a person. You repeatedly say use vizag or vijayawada despite them being used to Hyd for 40 yaers.

Justice is not your thing. 

2 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

State division was the best thing that happened to Andhra Pradesh, you can still get all the private jobs in Hyderabad but without diverting all resources to it 

That is a win win  

LOL. I told many times - you are a nice specimen of what happens when you mix a paaler with  casteism.

mee sendraal saar ki oka dandam Amaravati lo all parties ni involve chesi unte intha problem vachi undedi kadu

mee sendraal saar jaffa jagan ni tokkali ani chusi , oka particular community(ofcourse aa community ae TDP ni mosthundi anuko which we can't deny) ki favored ga policies tisukochi Amaravati ni utter flop chesadu

okari meeda irshya tho capital kattali ani chusthe adi edo oka roju kulipoddi, especially in India

If you ask my personal opinion Amravati is good idea only, mee sendraal saar entha utterflop oo Amaravati and special status handling dwara ardam ayipoyindi

2 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

That is a win win  

etla oka community ni negative shade lo project chesi vella valle TG nasanam ayindi ani fake propaganda valla na thu 💦

11 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

mee sendraal saar ki oka dandam Amaravati lo all parties ni involve chesi unte intha problem vachi undedi kadu

mee sendraal saar jaffa jagan ni tokkali ani chusi , oka particular community(ofcourse aa community ae TDP ni mosthundi anuko which we can't deny) ki favored ga policies tisukochi Amaravati ni utter flop chesadu

okari meeda irshya tho capital kattali ani chusthe adi edo oka roju kulipoddi, especially in India

If you ask my personal opinion Amravati is good idea only, mee sendraal saar entha utterflop oo Amaravati and special status handling dwara ardam ayipoyindi

"particular community " ippudemaindhi @psycopk @Android_Halwa . ee type caste discussions eppudu chaala free ga enthusiastic ga jaregevi ee forum lo. Was any action taken ?

yem ra @veerigadu? any comment ?

"particualr community" ni thokkatam kosam 9 crore people vidipovaali. "particular community" ki lesson teach cheyyadam kosam kosam babi killer jagga ni CM cheyyali.

"particular commuity" kosam mental @bhaigan gaadu vaadini kooda emain chesukuntaademo.