NFL Updates

Konebhar6

15 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Naadi brahma vakku anna ... Mana team is good. Ilantappude Dappu kottukovali ..

Forgot pre Harbaugh days? We used to say "Apna Time aayega". With harbaugh it came. Malli gone. With shanahan, malli vachindi. N joy while it lasts :D

main problem with SF under shanahan has been the injuries baa...they play really hard and physical that's y u see so many season ending injuries...that's what derailed the 49ers these last few yrs..

Recent past lo choosunkuntey ....Season start lone form lo kocchina teams usually falls flat by the the play offs mid season lo form loki vacchina teams continue that to the playoffs and won it all

18 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

main problem with SF under shanahan has been the injuries baa...they play really hard and physical that's y u see so many season ending injuries...that's what derailed the 49ers these last few yrs..

Recent past lo choosunkuntey ....Season start lone form lo kocchina teams usually falls flat by the the play offs mid season lo form loki vacchina teams continue that to the playoffs and won it all

Agree on injuries. Their training camp practice sessions are to be blamed. They should learn from Phylly who also play hard but very few injuries. 

Also agree that the teams with the most momentum going into playoffs usually go all the way. Hope niners don't lose their steam and have all players healthy. 

Praying football gods.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Locked the sheet. No more updates. Updates allowed only for "under the table options" :D

good move.

keep it open from Tuesday to Thursday evening and lockit up.

6 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Also please post reminder in thread to post picks

Of course, I will post reminders. I will also post the results here. And of course trashtalk :D

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Agree on injuries. Their training camp practice sessions are to be blamed. They should learn from Phylly who also play hard but very few injuries. 

Also agree that the teams with the most momentum going into playoffs usually go all the way. Hope niners don't lose their steam and have all players healthy. 

Praying football gods.

I hope Kyle uses the players mindfully…monna 20 pt unna he is running the ball with CMC…mari first game enduku too many Carries …also he shud have rested Aiyuk n Debbo late and give more targets to Jennings and Ronnie Bell 

But happy with Dline depth and rotation 

3 minutes ago, stonks_pro said:

I hope Kyle uses the players mindfully…monna 20 pt unna he is running the ball with CMC…mari first game enduku too many Carries …also he shud have rested Aiyuk n Debbo late and give more targets to Jennings and Ronnie Bell 

But happy with Dline depth and rotation 

He gave a reason for it. He is still in shock about the game with Detroit last year where we were up by a lot and with in 10 mins Lions came back. Of course we won at the end with something like 40-30 but at some point they got very close.

I agree he should rest his starters. May be once he trusts his def more, he may.

3 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

He gave a reason for it. He is still in shock about the game with Detroit last year where we were up by a lot and with in 10 mins Lions came back. Of course we won at the end with something like 40-30 but at some point they got very close.

I agree he should rest his starters. May be once he trusts his def more, he may.

At no point Steelers looked threatening….aa 7 points kuda, Lenoir 2 penalties valla ball advance ayyindi

1 minute ago, stonks_pro said:

At no point Steelers looked threatening….aa 7 points kuda, Lenoir 2 penalties valla ball advance ayyindi

Haha. I remember lions game last yr exactly like this. They were not threatening. Sudden ga catch up chesaru. Still I agree he should have rested starters. 

I was surprised that Elijah Mitchell did not run well. They should have got Mason in the line up. But they did not. Dunno why. We need CMC fresh through out the season. Need to limit his snaps. 

24 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Haha. I remember lions game last yr exactly like this. They were not threatening. Sudden ga catch up chesaru. Still I agree he should have rested starters. 

I was surprised that Elijah Mitchell did not run well. They should have got Mason in the line up. But they did not. Dunno why. We need CMC fresh through out the season. Need to limit his snaps. 

100% agree…our offense ki heartbeat CMC…he fits the Kyle schems of jet sweeps, lateral throws, pre-snap shifts and motions, wide-zone running…he can run and he can catch

need to preserve him at all cost to unleash him in deep playoffs run

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Konebhar6 said:

endhi kaka vikings ..aa fumbles endhi football aadataniki ready leremo

9 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Nenu pick chesina kadaa .. anduke anukunta :D

6 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

@3$% .....49ers ni cheyyaku baa  ala ayithe reverse ayithadhi

ley baa nee pick panichesthunnatundhi...afterall this still vikings take the lead 7-3

• Upvote 1