LAC at TEN LAC
NYG at ARI NYG
SF at LA SF
NYJ at DAL DAL
WAS at DEN WAS
MIA at NE MIA
NO at CAR NO
CLE at PIT CLE

Mine is pretty same urs except for these 3 games nyj at dal, chi at tb and was at den

one NYJ vs DAL baa dal defense is equally good or second to Jets ani naa opinion and on top of it their offense is better ..so Dal easy gaa win avuddhi anukutunna..

Chi at TB i think TB easy gaa win like i said Chi very poor vundhi team on both sides of the ball. if you hold their Running game it's done for chicago..

Inka Denver vishyam it looked the same denver like last yr not able to complete the game has been their issue last yr same thing this yr too..

NYJ is upset pick from my side.

Lets see they do miracle like last week.

I picked PHI for tomorrow. But i am torn between MIN and PHI. 

PHI has home field advantage, but they did not play that well last game. Their OC and DC left which could have an impact. I am still not sold on Jalen Hurts. Ppl do well during contract years and he got his contract now. Lets see if he still has motivation

MIN is all about Justin Jefferson and Kirk cousins. They can put on a show and points very quickly. But Kirk plays worst games during Prime time. On plus side their DC is very good hire. 

PHI or MIN .... I will change it to MIN. Changed sheet accordingly. 

2 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

PHI has home field advantage, but they did not play that well last game. Their OC and DC left which could have an impact. I am still not sold on Jalen Hurts. Ppl do well during contract years and he got his contract now. Lets see if he still has motivation

MIN is all about Justin Jefferson and Kirk cousins. They can put on a show and points very quickly. But Kirk plays worst games during Prime time. On plus side their DC is very good hire. 

PHI got taste of defeat last week. they will come lights out this week... 

PHI will win

2 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

I think Slay vs Jefferson would be awesome to watch...Slay had an upper hand against him last yr when they met anukunta and also since he played for lions the yrs before he knows cousins game well...

I feel Phi will win it given they are playing in their home stadium with some rowdy fans (if i am not wrong they are rated the worst fans) so it'll be really hard for Min to win it anukuntunna baa

1 hour ago, Naaperushiva said:

I think Slay vs Jefferson would be awesome to watch...Slay had an upper hand against him last yr when they met anukunta and also since he played for lions the yrs before he knows cousins game well...

I feel Phi will win it given they are playing in their home stadium with some rowdy fans (if i am not wrong they are rated the worst fans) so it'll be really hard for Min to win it anukuntunna baa

1 hour ago, vikuba said:

PHI got taste of defeat last week. they will come lights out this week... 

PHI will win

Home team and the rowdy fans are the reason why I picked Phylly initially. Also Kirk sucks in primetime games. But somehow I feel with Jefferson and their new DC, they have a good chance. I am not a believer in Jalen Hurts. It could go either way, I changed my decision to MIN now :D

I also hate Eagles esp after last yr game with SF :D 

9 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Home team and the rowdy fans are the reason why I picked Phylly initially. Also Kirk sucks in primetime games. But somehow I feel with Jefferson and their new DC, they have a good chance. I am not a believer in Jalen Hurts. It could go either way, I changed my decision to MIN now :D

@3$%

10 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Did MIN defense improved?…they were horrible last year

My pick PHI  

Just now, stonks_pro said:

Did MIN defense improved?…they were horrible last year

My pick PHI  

Vance Joseph is their new DC. Their def played decent in game 1. Chances are that my pick will be wrong. 

1 hour ago, Konebhar6 said:

Vance Joseph is their new DC. Their def played decent in game 1. Chances are that my pick will be wrong. 

I’ll root for MIN …any PHI loses will improve 49ers chances to secure home field adv 😀

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, stonks_pro said:

I’ll root for MIN …any PHI loses will improve 49ers chances to secure home field adv 😀

Naa kodukulni ikkada ki teesukochi kummeyali :D 

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, stonks_pro said:

43 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Naa kodukulni ikkada ki teesukochi kummeyali :D 

mundu manollu play offs ki aite ranivvandi me mohal manda..

dont jinx it

adhurs-brahmanandam.gif

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Spartan said:

mundu manollu play offs ki aite ranivvandi me mohal manda..

dont jinx it

adhurs-brahmanandam.gif

Thongi thongi, Nakki Nakki, Gaadhe Tokkukuntoo Povale, Eduruvachina Vadini vesukuntoo povale 

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

naakendhuko mana @Konebhar6 baa jinx etti dobbinchela vunnadu @3$%..enna baa idhi

Naadi brahma vakku anna ... Mana team is good. Ilantappude Dappu kottukovali ..

Forgot pre Harbaugh days? We used to say "Apna Time aayega". With harbaugh it came. Malli gone. With shanahan, malli vachindi. N joy while it lasts :D

• Upvote 1