NFL Updates

Konebhar6

3 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Enti okka game loss ke? Salah has problems to solve and keep these guys in check and not run their mouth. They need to fix thier OL and maybe make 1-2 trades. Mekhi adutunnada? Hows he playing?

Yup idhigo PFF grades...

the reason to Panic is Hack seems clueless baa without Rodgers ...Asalu vallu nobody is willing to block ninna game choosthe ardham avuthundhi Offense is in total disarray...Two great RB's ni pettukoni i dont know why they scheming up pass plays

9 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

Yup idhigo PFF grades...

the reason to Panic is Hack seems clueless baa without Rodgers ...Asalu vallu nobody is willing to block ninna game choosthe ardham avuthundhi Offense is in total disarray...Two great RB's ni pettukoni i dont know why they scheming up pass plays

I did not watch their game yesterday. Hackett is way above his head. That's why he was 1 and done in Denver. His previous success was due to Rodgers. 

Salah made a mistake getting him there coz of rodgers.

10 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

Yup idhigo PFF grades...

Mekhi gadu anta bad aa. There was so much hype during draft. Though, he is injured a lot, I thought he was good when he played. But this is really bad. 

1 minute ago, Naaperushiva said:

Chubb down with some gruesome injury being carted off... that's a big blow for browns season the whole offense revolves around him

Oh no. Horrible news for browns. 

I am watching the other game. a little boring.

32 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

Oh boy Carr playing piss poor tonite...Agreed he is in a new team but missing wide open receivers by a big margin

I fell asleep (Power nap) a few times during the game already. Never likes Carr much. OK player. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

I fell asleep (Power nap) a few times during the game already. Never likes Carr much. OK player. 

oh man just looked at some pic on twitter really looks horrific... literally like the knee bent to two

damn really bad 

• Sad 1

Just now, Naaperushiva said:

oh man just looked at some pick on twitter really looks horrific... literally like the knee bent to two

damn really bad 

oh no ... based on your description, sounds brutal. Reminds me of Navarro Bowman injury. 

5 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

yup very bad injury that they are not showing replays

That's what I like abt the channels here. They have some respect for player. Dont show it over and over. I cant see these injuries. Cant even think abt it

9 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

Chubb down with some gruesome injury being carted off... that's a big blow for browns season the whole offense revolves around him

Damn.. he is a stud and yeah big blow to browns… 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

oh no ... based on your description, sounds brutal. Reminds me of Navarro Bowman injury. 

i dont remember this injury but the gruesome i've seem is dak's(2020 anukunta) and also some packer's defender back in 2019