How Israel occupied Palestine !

JackSeal

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

I am not defending their caste you idiot. I just dont have the inferiority comples you suffer with . It is as simple as that.

For you - your entire posts - are a means of overcoming the inferiority complex you developed. thats why you write like the way you do.

what inferiority complex? I was raised in Chennai, and have never met a kamma person in my life, outside of my relatives, until I came into this db. what would I feel inferior to?

to mouth breathing morons in this db? lmao. I come here purely to mock them all.. kammas, reddies, whatever I mock them all.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what inferiority complex? I was raised in Chennai, and have never met a kamma person in my life, outside of my relatives, until I came into this db. what would I feel inferior to?

to mouth breathing morons in this db? lmao. I come here purely to mock them all.. kammas, reddies, whatever I mock them all.

Hiw many times tyou keep saying "kammas are no better". " they got rich because of irrigation thats all" - every post of yours is seeting in deranged inferiority complex and trying to overcome it by telling yourself "there are no better"

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

LOL.  why is he in the jail in first place ? do you even know that ? if they have evideces why is there no conviction you idiot.

It is draining to tlak to you because when it comes to kammas you post for yourself - as means to overcome the inferiority complex you developed.

because apparently according to the CID, they have evidence that misappropriated funds in the skill scam ended up in TDP.

do you understand what a conviction means, idiot? are you just throwing words at me to see what sticks?

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

because apparently according to the CID, they have evidence that misappropriated funds in the skill scam ended up in TDP.

do you understand what a conviction means, idiot? are you just throwing words at me to see what sticks?

what evidence - "apparently " LOL - you said they have huge evidences. what did you read ?

So if you have evidence you lock up for weeks and weeks ? if you have evidence what is the need of keeping him in remand. you can present the evidence and send him to prison.

you read nothing - you piece of VILE TRASH - you mugged up your feudal sanghi talking points and vomited here.

Hiw many times tyou keep saying "kammas are no better". " they got rich because of irrigation thats all" - every post of yours is seeting in deranged inferiority complex and trying to overcome it by telling yourself "there are no better"

that's because you claim that Kammas are these magical beings that are poised to bring Telugu society into prosperity. what a load of bs.

not just kammas, I have no affinity towards any caste. If you stop pushing kamma greatness down my throat, I will never have to take their name again.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

what evidence - "apparently " LOL - you said they have huge evidences. what did you read ?

So if you have evidence you lock up for weeks and weeks ? if you have evidence what is the need of keeping him in remand. you can present the evidence and send him to prison.

you read nothing - you piece of VILE TRASH - you mugged up your feudal sanghi talking points and vomited here.

look up what conviction means, dumbfcuk.

piece of sh1t casteist filth pretending like some anti-caste leftist warrior.

19 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

"you" posted - yea right - a third rate moron  against what most the jewish organizations themselves saying.

West had exactly the same policies against natives when they were in the setttling. they succesfully genocided them but israel couldnt.

spoken like a true ethnoscum that you are.

west did something few centuries ago, and a modern state trying to reenact what the west did means West is to blame for the modern state's actions.

what a logic. Israel and zionists have no brain, and no agency of their own according to you. all their actions should be blamed on the west? lmao.

11 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

that's because you claim that Kammas are these magical beings that are poised to bring Telugu society into prosperity. what a load of bs.

not just kammas, I have no affinity towards any caste. If you stop pushing kamma greatness down my throat, I will never have to take their name again.

the fact you intrepreted it like that - when you yourself have NOT suffered from any kamma domination - comes from a inferiority complex  which you tied to your caste identity.

It is very simple. 

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

spoken like a true ethnoscum that you are.

west did something few centuries ago, and a modern state trying to reenact what the west did means West is to blame for the modern state's actions.

what a logic. Israel and zionists have no brain of their own according to you. lmao.

LOl ...i did not say "blame" west. I said israel is western. It is obviously western - any westerner moving to israel will feel like it is a western country - their laws, system of governace everything is western.  They are politically supported by usa - liberal to conservatives, get full support from EU. There is NO confusion about that anywhere - neither in west, nor in israel, nor in arab and not in china.  Except YOU - because you obviously a specimen.

the fact you intrepreted it like that - when you yourself have NOT suffered from any kamma domination - comes from a inferiority complex tied to your caste identity.

It is very simple. 

kamma domination? lmao.

that some random kamma person feels proud about some industrialist in his caste is a source of comedy to me. Its unlikely that such an idiot would ever dominate me.

like I said, I've not met any kamma person outside of this db. precisely why I've never participated in mocking of Kammas here. until you decided to lecture me on the greatness of kammas, like a broken record. it grates and is irritating.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

LOl ...i did not say "blame" west. I said israel is western. It is obviously western - any westerner moving to israel will feel like it is a western country - their laws, system of governace everything is western.  They are politically supported by usa - liberal to conservatives, get full support from EU. There is NO confusion about that anywhere - neither in west, nor in israel, nor in arab and not in china.  Except YOU - because you obviously a specimen.

lmao. israel is an apartheid state.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

kamma domination? lmao.

that some random kamma person feels proud about some industrialist in his caste is a source of comedy to me. Its unlikely that such an idiot would ever dominate me.

like I said, I've not met any kamma person outside of this db. precisely why I've never participated in mocking of Kammas here. until you decided to lecture me on the greatness of kammas, like a broken record. it grates and is irritating.

It is NOT a comedy for you. It is an extremely upseting for you. because of the viewpoint you have - you see it as evidence of inferiorit of your caste.  Dont bluff.

10 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

It is NOT a comedy for you. It is an extremely upseting for you. because of the viewpoint you have - you see it as evidence of inferiorit of your caste.  Dont bluff.

lmao. keep believing whatever you want to. makes no difference to me.

if you lecture me on kamma greatness, then expect to be mocked.

11 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

WHy is the support from us/eu/canada then ? if it is anti-west ?

I said its an apartheid state dumbfuck. not anti-west. Israel sucks up to, and plays up the holocaust to guilt trip the west.

israeli lobby plays a huge role in the west to continue supporting Israel's illegal occupation.

plus some guilt that comes from decades of anti semitism that jews suffered in the west.

germany has banned pro palestine rallies out of nowhere, because they don't want to be seen as anti-semitic.

and there are genuinely anti-semitic white nationalist groups in the US/western europe that have murderous intents on jews. Israel feeds on that hatred, to have their way and be an apartheid state.