How Israel occupied Palestine !

JackSeal

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

LOL ... you are just another charlatan with too much emotional hate on CBN. legality vs merits was another feudal argument. courts go by legalities - what is "merit" outside of law in a court ? And how can he argue against a merit of a case when CID did not even present any evidences against him ?

There is nowhere in the world an ex CM would be put in jail for months without evidence or conviction  but on the pretext that CID does not enough time to gather evidence and he will manipulate if he is out.

I dont think you have any knowledge in this and neither did you gather them with any real interest. You get information from outright sanghis, feudals satifies your emotional hate and pretends you are better than them. You are trash .

evidence won't be shared with the accused until the case comes to trial, duh!

don't read eenadu.  there's enough prima facie evidence to book cbn. if cbn cooperates with the investigation, he'll be offered bail and can fight the case in court and clear himself.

3 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Capitalism always had a crony element attached to it. Cronyism is always part of any power system. How is the new feudal rule working in Telangana ? No mainstream media can write an anti TRS story, contrast this with Baboru time and even YSR time, Vaartha can write their own stories, Sakshi used to write their own, Eenadu and Jyothi their own stories. 

Raithu Bandhu is the most feudal scheme ever. It's just to make lords richer than peasants. No productive crop needs to be grown, no effort, all you need is land deemed as farming land. It's the feudals that benefitted more from this year on year without while peasants are screwed up. 

Over priced is one thing , looting the entire surplus and piling debts is another thing. Kaleshwaram the a mad lift irrigation project, that didn't serve much of purpose. The project is set to fail from the start. 

then don't call it 'market oriented'. simple. sure, capitalism works only based on a power adjacent hierarchical class structure. Kammas are nothing special without the power they managed to usurp in the name of telugu aatma gouravam. right place at the right time. nothing more.

I agree with your description of idiotic kaleswaram, and raithu bandhu schemes. I've never supported them.

20 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

its not from wikipedia - it is from every other source out there includes jews themselves - from ADL or encyclopedia. whatever bullshit stories you may have read from fascist sources - everyone can have stories - the material change came through british. The political doctrine from an austrian.

haskala mayhave an influence but not the start of anything. That way you can blame it on old testament itself.

Israel policies, culture is nothing if not western. It is a settler country like us or canada and part of west. only delusional moron will argue otherwise. No one will including israelis or russians or westerners or arabs.

lmao. the origins of zionism is what I posted, which predates Zerzi. simple. everything else is your stupid projection arising out your insecurity and inability to have a basic conversation.

Israeli policies are not western. Western countries everyone is legally the same. Israel is an apartheid regime that gives special privileges to its jewish citizens. Its an ethnostate.

which western nation is an ethnostate? Sure many of them are harbouring delusions of moving into being an ethnostate, and use Soros as villain to prime people up, but which one of them have finally made the move?

that I still respond to you as a rational and reasonable individual inspite of enough evidence of you simping for your caste @Telugodura456 shows how patient I'm with non-sanghi assholes in this db.

do you ever feel ashamed of simping for the caste you were born into? I would be. of all the things I'd allow to blind me, caste would be the last.

22 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

evidence won't be shared with the accused until the case comes to trial, duh!

don't read eenadu.  there's enough prima facie evidence to book cbn. if cbn cooperates with the investigation, he'll be offered bail and can fight the case in court and clear himself.

They are not sharing the evidence with the court you idiot. because they dont have it.

You read nothing. You are repeating the talking points of feudals and saghis you truly bed with and i have seen them before.

What do you mean "cooperate with investigation" - what a bullshit phrase. are you demanding the accused agree to framing himself ?

12 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

that I still respond to you as a rational and reasonable individual inspite of enough evidence of you simping for your caste @Telugodura456 shows how patient I'm with non-sanghi assholes in this db.

do you ever feel ashamed of simping for the caste you were born into? I would be. of all the things I'd allow to blind me, caste would be the last.

nah ..its a fcking privelege that you got someone like me to even talk to. Your normally company is deranged psychos like halwa. thats the gutter you belong to.

I am not a kamma and the fact that someones origin matters so much to you makes yhe biggest ethno scum here.

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

then don't call it 'market oriented'. simple. sure, capitalism works only based on a power adjacent hierarchical class structure. Kammas are nothing special without the power they managed to usurp in the name of telugu aatma gouravam. right place at the right time. nothing more.

I agree with your description of idiotic kaleswaram, and raithu bandhu schemes. I've never supported them.

Kammas have existed before Telugu desham party was founded and usurped power. They perhaps are one of the earliest castes that moved their agrarian surplus into entrepreneurship.  Kammas are into movie making, wholesale and retail business from way long time before. Varna system was never cemented in Andhra and that meant there is no vaisya monopoly on business. Mullapudi Harish Chandra Prasad started Andhra Sugars way back in 1940's, when feudals in Telangana were still serving Nizam.

Sure they are both benefactors and beneficiaries of Telugu aatmagouravam, but are not the only beneficiaries. Telagana state had a deep rooted feudal past, where none of BC Castes has some representation in the power structure. It's always been Velama Doras and Reddies, before Telugu Desham. Scheduled Castes, far worse had vetti system. Contrast this with Andhra, particularly with kostha. Even though there was a paleru system, it's not equalnor generational slavery like that of gadi vetti system.  Andhra has seen far more progress and prosperity across the caste spectrum way too early and implemented a market system economy. This was also because of presence of Kammas and this was also at a time when  they didn't hold power.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lmao. the origins of zionism is what I posted, which predates Zerzi. simple. everything else is your stupid projection arising out your insecurity and inability to have a basic conversation.

Israeli policies are not western. Western countries everyone is legally the same. Israel is an apartheid regime that gives special privileges to its jewish citizens. Its an ethnostate.

which western nation is an ethnostate? Sure many of them are harbouring delusions of moving into being an ethnostate, and use Soros as villain to prime people up, but which one of them have finally made the move?

"you" posted - yea right - a third rate moron  against what most the jewish organizations themselves saying.

West had exactly the same policies against natives when they were in the setttling. they succesfully genocided them but israel couldnt.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

nah ..its a fcking privelege that you got someone like me to even talk to. Your normally company is deranged psychos like halwa. thats the gutter you belong to.

I am not a kamma and the fact that someones origin matters so much to you makes yhe biggest ethno scum here.

lmao. I've never seen someone who's not from a caste defend that caste with a vigour that you do. if you are not kamma, what you do is even more pathetic.

its a mentally draining to talk to you, without mocking you for your desperate attempt at point scoring in an online conversation. Its not a privilege. its a curse.

23 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

No one said they are special. Iti s your deep rooted disgusting inferiority complex which is making you say that again and again.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

They are not sharing the evidence with the court you idiot. because they dont have it.

You read nothing. You are repeating the talking points of feudals and saghis you truly bed with and i have seen them before.

What do you mean "cooperate with investigation" - what a bullshit phrase. are you demanding the accused agree to framing himself ?

If they don't have any evidence, cbn can challenge them by applying for bail on the case he's arrested and fight the case in court, duh!

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

lmao. I've never seen someone who's not from a caste defend that caste with a vigour that you do. if you are not kamma, what you do is even more pathetic.

its a mentally draining to talk to you, without mocking you for your desperate attempt at point scoring in an online conversation. Its not a privilege. its a curse.

I am not defending their caste you idiot. I just dont have the inferiority comples you suffer with . It is as simple as that.

For you - your entire posts - are a means of overcoming the inferiority complex you developed. thats why you write like the way you do.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

No one said they are special. Iti s your deep rooted disgusting inferiority complex which is making you say that again and again.

every fcuking idiotic rant of yours says that. that they are special anti-caste warriors that came up from being peasants..

as if that isn't the history of all well to do castes now.. barring the priestly, and the kshatriya castes.

If they don't have any evidence, cbn can challenge them by applying for bail on the case he's arrested and fight the case in court, duh!

LOL.  why is he in the jail in first place ? do you even know that ? if they have evideces why is there no conviction you idiot.

It is draining to tlak to you because when it comes to kammas you post for yourself - as means to overcome the inferiority complex you developed.

every fcuking idiotic rant of yours says that. that they are special anti-caste warriors that came up from being peasants..

as if that isn't the history of all well to do castes now.. barring the priestly, and the kshatriya castes.

LOL. rot in your inferiority complex.