How Israel occupied Palestine !

JackSeal

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

lmao. keep believing whatever you want to. makes no difference to me.

if you lecture me on kamma greatness, then expect to be mocked.

There is only one reason why someone like you - who has not knowledge on say TG issue or amaravati issue - so lustily wishes for division for 9 crore people on ethno grounds. Because all that matters for you is to damage the feelings of casteist hurt that your perception of so called kamma caste success caused.  It is hope that if destruction of state can damage what you percive as standing of this caste group then your psychological hurt can be reduced and you can feel better.

Your casteist narcissim is a mystery only for you. In fact most of the jaffa gang and langa gang is very similiar. And you regularly broke bread with them other then some pillow fights about "muslims" - another community you have no interaction with and care a about.

17 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

It is NOT a comedy for you. It is an extremely upseting for you. because of the viewpoint you have - you see it as evidence of inferiorit of your caste.  Dont bluff.

your searching for people to bully to get them to believe in kammas vision for telugus is just pathetic.

apparently its impossible to mock feudal shitheads without carrying water for kammas. what a waste of life.

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I said its an apartheid state dumbfuck. not anti-west. Israel sucks up to, and plays up the holocaust to guilt trip the west.

israeli lobby plays a huge role in the west to continue supporting Israel's illegal occupation.

plus some guilt that comes from decades of anti semitism that jews suffered in the west.

germany has banned pro palestine rallies out of nowhere, because they don't want to be seen as anti-semitic.

and there are genuinely anti-semitic white nationalist groups in the US/western europe that have murderous intents on jews. Israel feeds on that hatred, to have their way and be an apartheid state.

Is it west or not ? if it is not west why west and ONLY west supports it ? i dont see russia supporting them, not even asia or africa or arab.

oh LOL - "they  are wrecked by guilt so much they have no time to spare for apartheid of palestines". Only a demented fellow beleives such cock and bull stories.

If they are so guilty - let them give a part of germany as homeland for jews.

your searching for people to bully to get them to believe in kammas vision for telugus is just pathetic.

apparently its impossible to mock feudal shitheads without carrying water for kammas. what a waste of life.

LOL .... i have to pander to your inferiority complexes and desire to get even with kammas and therefore misrepresent and lie about socity ? is that you want ?

I dont give a about kammas or your.  and i am not going to lie about them to satisfy you.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

There is only one reason why someone like you - who has not knowledge on say TG issue or amaravati issue - so lustily wishes for division for 9 crore people on ethno grounds. Because all that matters for you is to damage the feelings of casteist hurt that your perception of so called kamma caste success caused.  It is hope that if destruction of state can damage what you percive as standing of this caste group then your psychological hurt can be reduced and you can feel better.

Your casteist narcissim is a mystery only for you. In fact most of the jaffa gang and langa gang is very similiar. And you regularly broke bread with them other then some pillow fights about "muslims" - another community you have no interaction with and care a about.

your caste affinity with kammas is amusing. I don't pretend to understand it, and neither do I care to.

your caste affinity with kammas is amusing. I don't pretend to understand it, and neither do I care to.

stop lying about things you barely understand.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Is it west or not ? if it is not west why west and ONLY west supports it ? i dont see russia supporting them, not even asia or africa or arab.

oh LOL - "they  are wrecked by guilt so much they have no time to spare for apartheid of palestines". Only a demented fellow beleives such cock and bull stories.

If they are no guilty - let them give a part of germany as homeland for jews.

it started with your childish assertion that my factual description of zionist origins is made up.

when you realised that what I said is in fact true, and that Zerzi was a major proponent of jews integrating into europe, while zionist bedrock was already being laid in Russia and palestine, you probably lost your mind.

such pathetic attempt to win an argument, where there's not much difference in opinion.

what an idiot. Israel is an ethnostate . whether the west supports it or not, doesn't make Israel 'similar to the west'.. because western countries are not apartheid states.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

stop lying about things you barely understand.

is this the 'Kamma domination' that's supposed to make me feel inferior? lmao.

loudly asserting stuff until the opponent pipes down.. you'll be considered a clown, if you post this bs outside of this db.

ofcourse you are considered a clown here too.. but generally I have no high regard for opinions posted in this db.

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I dont give a about kammas or your.  and i am not going to lie about them to satisfy you.

yeah you are goin to chase me down to the end of the earth to get me to agree that Kammas are better than reddies.

which I will never agree with. since I've never met either a kamma or a reddy. the people I have most interaction with are the rajus.

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

it started with your childish assertion that my factual description of zionist origins is made up.

when you realised that what I said is in fact true, and that Zerzi was a major proponent of jews integrating into europe, while zionist bedrock was already being laid in Russia and palestine, you probably lost your mind.

such pathetic attempt to win an argument, where there's not much difference in opinion.

what an idiot. Israel is an ethnostate . whether the west supports it or not, doesn't make Israel 'similar to the west'.. because western countries are not apartheid states.

back up your factual description. you never did - other than some bluff.

"i realised what you said is true" - lmao.

Why is west supporting israel - oh yea i forgot "they are so guily of their genocide of jews they must now support of genocide of palestineans by supplying weapons".

I think i am being too hard on you. you are and always been a light weight on most matters. it is just your ability to annoy that makes me reply to you.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yeah you are goin to chase me down to the end of the earth to get me to agree that Kammas are better than reddies.

which I will never agree with. since I've never met either a kamma or a reddy. the people I have most interaction with are the rajus.

I never said kammas are better than reddies. I said agri castes in coastal andhra have a completely different view compared to feudals of telagnana and to some extent rayalaseema.

Am i supposed to ignore all that because you have a need not to agree they are not same ? STFU man.

21 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I never said kammas are better than reddies. I said agri castes in coastal andhra have a completely different view compared to feudals of telagnana and to some extent rayalaseema.

Am i supposed to ignore all that because you have a need not to agree they are not same ? STFU man.

all semantic nonsense, in the game where you keep shifting goalposts. if kammas hold a considerable political clout, they will be mocked. it's true for the next caste that holds that kind of power.

if it bothers you, you shouldn't be talking politics.

26 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

back up your factual description. you never did - other than some bluff.

"i realised what you said is true" - lmao.

your eagerness to score points against me is making you more and more desperate. its not that hard to search for the words I posted and prove if I'm wrong.

giving you more information on this is pointless.. and this is why I stick to mocking you.

27 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I think i am being too hard on you. you are and always been a light weight on most matters. it is just your ability to annoy that makes me reply to you.

yeah being an ethnostate supporting scum like you comes with certain character traits.. such as losing your cool whenever you are called out on your bs.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

all semantic nonsense, in the game where you keep shifting goalposts. if kammas hold a considerable political clout, they will be mocked. it's true for the next caste that holds that kind of power.

if it bothers you, you shouldn't be talking politics.

Bullshit. You dont mock on them on political clout which they barely had since 2004. You mock them because of your personal resentments tied to your caste.

And it is ridiculous to ignore actual sociological development because mental narsi has rules on whom he will mock.

your eagerness to score points against me is making you more and more desperate. its not that hard to search for the words I posted and prove if I'm wrong.

giving you more information on this is pointless.. and this is why I stick to mocking you.

yeah being an ethnostate supporting scum like you comes with certain character traits.. such as losing your cool whenever you are called out on your bs.

I struggle to see how you are any different from @rushmore . thats the batch you really belong.