How Israel occupied Palestine !

JackSeal

7 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

He's wedded to consipracy theories on Soros being some big brained puppeteer behind the scenes for the left. That's why he's latched on to 'jews bad' angle that is extremely popular among white nationalists in America.

but he's right about one thing. Zionism shares equal blame for the creation and actions of Israel, not just the west. but  white nationalists in us/europe use that to pour anti semitic vile hatred on jews. not sure if our canadian guy shares that level of hatred of jews for 'controlling the world finance'.. but won't put it past him.

lot of sanghis are straight up pouring hate on muslims on this issue.. but some who are deep into alt right conspiracy theories in the US (like our canadian guy here) are probably conflicted on which side to blame exclusively for this.

I think when you're too rooted in the main stream media, things sort of get subverted. If you try disseminating the terms that you have used say 'white nationalist' , what's inherently wrong with word? Being white and a nationalist? Is either wrong or both put together wrong? Can japanese not be nationalist? Or say Chinese or Indian be nationalist? Ethnocentrism has always been a part of building a nation state. If nation state is a reality, then is being nationalist not good?

Sure, you can call me a conspiracy theorist. That's what mainstream media which is quick at tagging people with labels does. The trickery here is conspiracy in itself literally means a bunch people plotting together to do something sinister. Incidentally, criminal jurisprudence uses the term conspiracy when charges are to be levied or even when judgements are passed. If the system and government are complicit in the events evidence gets erased or witnesses get terminated thus charges cannot be pressed or no formal trial takes place, so it stays in a theory. But the MSM spin implies the word to make it look like a wild imaginative tale. You need to get to the origins of CIA and how it works with extra state actors both domestically and international to comprehend it.

Soros is just the hand, one of the proxie(s)of the Bilderbergers. But Soros rise to wealth is indeed not a chance happening, breaking the back of bank of England requires exclusive insider information. But the guy's intentions are very clear. He declared himself to be against every nationalist leader. His open society foundation, implies distorting the idea of nation state. But, I guess writing much here won't change your perception, unless, you try to investigate the events yourself.

I don't share hatred  for Jews. But I do have problem, with Bilderbergers and forced push of globalism and meddling in the electoral process in Canada, US , Europe and India. I do have a problem with them using technology to blackmail or surrender leaders into submission against the will of the electorate.

The only worry that I have at this time is if this is another false flag event by deep state just like that of 9/11, WMD in Iraq, Ukraine and if Iran gets dragged into a war. World is being pushed into perilous situation again.

On 10/9/2023 at 6:56 AM, argadorn said:

Israel ni emi cheyalekapoyayi entha pedda statement man … appreciate your thought process .. do you think any of those can survive from western nations … total equipments western nations nunchi vasthay e three countrues what they do 

em cheptunnava kaka.. USA did not supported israel during that period... 

• Haha 1

He means that he's doing well. and by extension it should mean that everything remotely connected to him is doing well too.

I'm doing okay. Except for Khalistani movement and Azad kashmir movement within India, I didn't see any separatist movement that caught some public attention all these years. Both the movements have religious affiliations one with Sikhs and another with moslems. So doesn't that mean Hindus are okay sharing the same nation state ? Do you have some data to some other events that I'm not aware of, to support a claim that Hindus can't stay in the same nation state? I'm receptive to new things. Let me know 

it is pointless to counter idiotic assertions like the one canadian guy makes.  the guy thinks Hindus suffered under muslim rule, but obviously his own community should move past the caste atrocities of the past towards a bright future to capture power.

his insistence on being mala, and avoiding usage of the common anti-caste coalition under 'dalit' shows what his main intention is.. it is to break anti-caste movements to align himself with a caste, and try to maximize power under that caste. no differnt from how reddies, kammas did. He's the neobrahmin.

yes muslim nations consistently rank better for HDI on average than India.

also Muslims don't give a fcuk what happens in palestine, anymore than Hindus give a fcuk about what happens to Hindus in Pakistan.

What I said and what I think in this context is an established fact. There is no spin to it. It's Hindus that suffered at the hands of Moslems in pre independent India and post independent India in Hyderabad state and Kashmir. Do you contest this ? If yes, what's your basis ?

Sure scheduled castes suffered atrocities, from landed gentry castes that doesn't mean it overrides suffering Moslems inflicted on Hindus. If any ruling class of Muslims maintain their own purity of lineage (aka Arab blood) by not marrying outsiders say like Ashraffs. Ambedkar wanted an entire exchange of Moslem population during the partition but it's the Gandhi, Nehrus who rejected that proposal. Power capture is tied to population and resource control, that's sane thinking not idiotic. You need to work on your comprehension perhaps.

Anti caste coalition is not new. It's been there for a long time but the benificiaries keep changing depending on who runs the movement. Leftist movement  didn't account for caste, have had only brahmin leaders that ran it at the central level while the state leadership is with Kammas and Reddies and in Kerala with menons. 

DMK did it with projecting itself as a successor of Justice party, but managed to keep power within Karunanidhi and by extension Maran families. The spill overs are taken over by every other regional party.

The current push is simply an umbrella term to lend  pr0xy support to Congress party and by extension leftists, both of whom are existential threat to ease of doing business and internal security.

I don't identify myself as a'neo-brahmin'. Brahmins are not the ruling class. I speak for things in material context, not bothered much by ritual purity. 

Moslem nations consistently rank better only if Arab nations are included, but that's again something to do with oil wealth. You can't say the same for Bangladesh, Pakistan and Afghanistan. Same applies for the likes of Libya, Iraq, Iran even though they have oil, its due to US deep state actions. Then there are African countries like Tunisia, Sudan, Somalia. Are these outliers or you left them out for your convenience?

Moslems care more than what you seem to think about their brethren when it comes to them vs others. Palestine moslems are Arabs, that by extension triggers ME moslem Arab countries to sympathize with them. Saddam Hussein when he was alive used to say he would demolish Israel and openly launched scud missiles on Israel. Iran and Qatar are islamic nations and they side with Hamas and Palestine. Saudi and UAE will not come out in open doesn't mean they don't sympathize with Palestine. If moslems don't care, then why did moslems in India from AMU, take out a rally? 

7 hours ago, CanadianMalodu said:

What I said and what I think in this context is an established fact. There is no spin to it. It's Hindus that suffered at the hands of Moslems in pre independent India and post independent India in Hyderabad state and Kashmir. Do you contest this ? If yes, what's your basis ?

Sure scheduled castes suffered atrocities, from landed gentry castes that doesn't mean it overrides suffering Moslems inflicted on Hindus. If any ruling class of Muslims maintain their own purity of lineage (aka Arab blood) by not marrying outsiders say like Ashraffs. Ambedkar wanted an entire exchange of Moslem population during the partition but it's the Gandhi, Nehrus who rejected that proposal. Power capture is tied to population and resource control, that's sane thinking not idiotic. You need to work on your comprehension perhaps.

Anti caste coalition is not new. It's been there for a long time but the benificiaries keep changing depending on who runs the movement. Leftist movement  didn't account for caste, have had only brahmin leaders that ran it at the central level while the state leadership is with Kammas and Reddies and in Kerala with menons. 

DMK did it with projecting itself as a successor of Justice party, but managed to keep power within Karunanidhi and by extension Maran families. The spill overs are taken over by every other regional party.

The current push is simply an umbrella term to lend  pr0xy support to Congress party and by extension leftists, both of whom are existential threat to ease of doing business and internal security.

I don't identify myself as a'neo-brahmin'. Brahmins are not the ruling class. I speak for things in material context, not bothered much by ritual purity. 

Moslem nations consistently rank better only if Arab nations are included, but that's again something to do with oil wealth. You can't say the same for Bangladesh, Pakistan and Afghanistan. Same applies for the likes of Libya, Iraq, Iran even though they have oil, its due to US deep state actions. Then there are African countries like Tunisia, Sudan, Somalia. Are these outliers or you left them out for your convenience?

Moslems care more than what you seem to think about their brethren when it comes to them vs others. Palestine moslems are Arabs, that by extension triggers ME moslem Arab countries to sympathize with them. Saddam Hussein when he was alive used to say he would demolish Israel and openly launched scud missiles on Israel. Iran and Qatar are islamic nations and they side with Hamas and Palestine. Saudi and UAE will not come out in open doesn't mean they don't sympathize with Palestine. If moslems don't care, then why did moslems in India from AMU, take out a rally? 

I don't have the mental bandwidth to respond to your wild claims - 'didn't hindus suffer under muslims?' if the answer to this question is yes.. what next? I don't understand the point of bringing religious groups and assigning value to them based on their collective behaviour. If you think this is politics, and governance, god save India. modern societies assign values to individuals (not groups) based on their actions and even this is not considered an ideal liberal model for governance. yeah, I forgot you think liberalism is evil or some such thing.

right now my head hurts to have to think about all the other things you say, and I want to focus on more useful stuff in my life.

kudos to you for keeping your calm and responding.. something that is incredibly rare (even absent) in this db.

but I have to point out that you post like a hypocrite who calls out atrocities hindus suffered under muslims, while being comfortable with atrocities muslims suffer under hindus, and dalits suffered under Hindus.

because leftist something something that is harmful for building wealth.

how am I supposed to respond to this kind of logic? uppercaste hindu life worth >> all caste/sects muslim and dalits. its very hard to respond to this, if you have this internalized as the moral justification for the existence of India.

8 hours ago, CanadianMalodu said:

I'm doing okay. Except for Khalistani movement and Azad kashmir movement within India, I didn't see any separatist movement that caught some public attention all these years. Both the movements have religious affiliations one with Sikhs and another with moslems. So doesn't that mean Hindus are okay sharing the same nation state ? Do you have some data to some other events that I'm not aware of, to support a claim that Hindus can't stay in the same nation state? I'm receptive to new things. Let me know 

sedition law. no thanks.

what data? let the govt make it legal to talk about separation openly and burn the Indian flag without any consequence, and see how many separatist movements spring up.

so maoist movements are not separatist movements for you? you seem to be accusing the muslims/sikhs of what you yourself are guilty of - obsession with religious identity. some sort of projection, I guess.

8 hours ago, CanadianMalodu said:

I don't identify myself as a'neo-brahmin'.

its not an identity. Its a character trait. anyone who celebrates the hierarchy in Indian/hindu society and justifies it is a neobrahmin. you don't have to be a brahmin.

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

its not an identity. Its a character trait. anyone who celebrates the hierarchy in Indian/hindu society and justifies it is a neobrahmin. you don't have to be a brahmin.

New age spirituality was there in china since many years.

our ppl woke up with help of sadguru, ravishankar just to cover up not to do evil acts..

its a patch work job for them.

neo brahmin fancy word.. i see nigerian brahmins on social media too ..”lol

3 minutes ago, Midnightsun said:

New age spirituality was there in china since many years.

our ppl woke up with help of sadguru, ravishankar just to cover up not to do evil acts..

its a patch work job for them.

neo brahmin fancy word.. i see nigerian brahmins on social media too ..”lol

still don't understand what crap you post.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

sedition law. no thanks.

what data? let the govt make it legal to talk about separation openly and burn the Indian flag without any consequence, and see how many separatist movements spring up.

so maoist movements are not separatist movements for you? you seem to be accusing the muslims/sikhs of what you yourself are guilty of - obsession with religious identity. some sort of projection, I guess.

Talking part is fine, but the actions of separatists didn't just stop there. Their acts led to loss of life and property. What do you expect the state to do ? 

There was a political thought for formation of dravidanadu, during the time of Justice party that never took the turn of mass shootings like in Kashmir or blowing up of planes like that of Khalistani movement. 

You didn't name any even when using an alias. Who is going to press sedition charge? I'm not in law enforcement. Saying it out is different from advocating something.  Even US doesn't allow any separatist movement to take a turn that results in loss of lives and property.

Maoist movement is intended to seize control of the state and take it over, not to form different nation states by splitting it. The insurgency is class war with insurgents pov being state abetting feduals and extractive capitalist class, but the grounds were never formation of separate nation states by balkanization.

Where did I accuse anyone ? Did they not declare themselves? Who are patrons of Azad kashmir and Khalistan? Who are it's flag bearers? Are they not moslems and Sikhs respectively ? I merely stated the obvious.

Did you set ask the others the same thing ? Khalistani movement is rooted in formation of a sikh nation, Azad kashmir was based on kashmir nation state for moslems. Partition of India was on idea that moslems can't share the land with Hindus, so decided to separate. 

Every nation state has an identity carved out of religion to an extent. Israel has it in  Judaism. Islamic nations have it in Islam. Europe and US have it in Christianity. The mainstream culture, lifestyle and to a certain extent governance are based on religion. Why should Hindus be the only group to give it up? Even then Indian law is still largely based on British jurisprudence which again is rooted in Roman jurisprudence making it having largely Christian origin. In contrast islamic nations have islamic laws like sharia, which again is tied to their religion.

I don't have an obsession, its mere identity. On a larger scale world is always in conflicts pertaining to identity, largely a religious and civilizational. The religious identity for Indians, particularly Hindus takes over their caste identity that's tied to their ethnic identity.

6 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Talking part is fine

you wish. tell that to sharjeel imam who was arrested under sedition for a mere speech, and is currently in prison awaiting trial for more than 3yrs.

2 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I don't have the mental bandwidth to respond to your wild claims - 'didn't hindus suffer under muslims?' if the answer to this question is yes.. what next? I don't understand the point of bringing religious groups and assigning value to them based on their collective behaviour. If you think this is politics, and governance, god save India. modern societies assign values to individuals (not groups) based on their actions and even this is not considered an ideal liberal model for governance. yeah, I forgot you think liberalism is evil or some such thing.

right now my head hurts to have to think about all the other things you say, and I want to focus on more useful stuff in my life.

kudos to you for keeping your calm and responding.. something that is incredibly rare (even absent) in this db.

but I have to point out that you post like a hypocrite who calls out atrocities hindus suffered under muslims, while being comfortable with atrocities muslims suffer under hindus, and dalits suffered under Hindus.

because leftist something something that is harmful for building wealth.

how am I supposed to respond to this kind of logic? uppercaste hindu life worth >> all caste/sects muslim and dalits. its very hard to respond to this, if you have this internalized as the moral justification for the existence of India.

How did you arrive at this conclusion? Are upper castes a monolithic entity? Do all upper castes hold same wealth and command same positions of power ? Is there is no tussle between upper castes? So individuals from upper castes didn't kill on another ? Are all of them hell bent on killing the other communities you have stated? If so, then how come moslems grew to their current population ? Infact moslems as a community are largest beneficiary of minority status, if any. 

What exactly atrocities did moslems suffer under Hindus rule ? What stats do you have to prove their suffering exactly? Did you weigh the loss of life and property that each group suffered ?  

Sure, some atrocities are perpetuated on scheduled castes by landed gentry castes. They have come down significantly with time. It's not that all upper castes are fighting with scheduled castes day in day out.  I didn't deny that. What's that you intend to imply here?

Just now, CanadianMalodu said:

How did you arrive at this conclusion? Are upper castes a monolithic entity? Do all upper castes hold same wealth and command same positions of power ? Is there is no tussle between upper castes? So individuals from upper castes didn't kill on another ? Are all of them hell bent on killing the other communities you have stated? If so, then how come moslems grew to their current population ? Infact moslems as a community are largest beneficiary of minority status, if any. 

What exactly atrocities did moslems suffer under Hindus rule ? What stats do you have to prove their suffering exactly? Did you weigh the loss of life and property that each group suffered ?  

Sure, some atrocities are perpetuated on scheduled castes by landed gentry castes. They have come down significantly with time. It's not that all upper castes are fighting with scheduled castes day in day out.  I didn't deny that. What's that you intend to imply here?

are hindus a monolithic entity for you to be peddling victim narratives on their behalf then?

from the same example you mention of muslims atrocities on Hindus - Hyderabad. Operation Polo is supposed to have killed an estimated 1lakh+ muslims in Hyderabad. can one chalk this up to Indian state acting on behalf of Hindus, just like you do the other way around.

the other one you mention is kashmir right? here too in 1947, Indian army massacred an estimated 80k muslims in Jammu, forever altering the demographics of that region. Is this enough atrocities Hindus committed on muslims for you?

so by your logic, since landed castes are no longer doing atrocities on sc (wild claim really if you pick up and read a newspaper), so its fine if the hindus are given a free pass..

but if one applies this logic to muslims.. are muslims attacking the hindus day in and out in India? I'm just saying that you are an islamophobic bigot.