Do not buy any Apple products until the 31st

Aquaman

3 hours ago, Pandubabu said:

Auna . I believe they check what the issue is . If there is a real issue , they give certified refurbished m1

1 hour ago, Sanjiv said:

Replace chesetantha problem em untundi mac lo? They run diagnostics. They give a refurb M1 if they cannot fix it - not M2.

After a certain period, they do not carry any older generations - new or refurb. They will provide you with what is available lower end. M2. iphones ila upgrade chesukunna vaallu chala mandi vunnaru. Macbook naake vachindi. Edo oka sollu cheppochu. 1yr varaku or extended applecare teesukuni aadochu ee games.

1 hour ago, Jatka Bandi said:

After a certain period, they do not carry any older generations - new or refurb. They will provide you with what is available lower end. M2. iphones ila upgrade chesukunna vaallu chala mandi vunnaru. Macbook naake vachindi. Edo oka sollu cheppochu. 1yr varaku or extended applecare teesukuni aadochu ee games.

if they don't have the same model, they may replace it with a later model refurbished. But it is hard to prove the mac or iphone is "not" working. What can go wrong in a mac? They have diagnostics they will run on it to prove you wrong. If you wanna play the AppleCare insurance game, you have to pay for it for a few years so they don't have your model anymore and replace with a newer refurbished. But swapping with a new mac or phone is not free (unless you have AppleCare) - it costs $$. Last Monday, I took my iPhone 6s for battery replacement and they diagnosed the bluetooth is not working and the BT is not repairable. They offered to swap it with a v7 for $300 but I declined. I would rather buy a new one than paying $300 to swap for an old phone.

Apple is a 3T company for a reason. They did some free repairs for me in the past including replacing the hard disk in my old mac, a free case for my previous iPhone, etc. and I always walk out of Apple Store with a smile on my face but there are limits on what is free. Sollu reasons don't work at Apple if we cannot beat their diagnostics and prove it. Why would it be so easy to game a company like Apple??

M1 is not going away anytime soon and so you'll end up paying $$ for Apple Care until it becomes unavailable to have your M1 replaced with an M2 refurbished. How did your friends upgrade to M2 fore free when M1 new/refurbished is still available?

https://www.apple.com/shop/buy-mac/macbook-air/13-inch-m1

6 hours ago, Jatka Bandi said:

They do carry Anna , m1 is not an old model na .., and old vi definitely will be out of warranty , so no neee to replace 

On 10/25/2023 at 9:59 PM, Aquaman said:

Do not buy any Apple products until the 31st. Apple has all but confirmed they will be releasing their first M3 devices soon and will be announcing it this coming Monday. Rumors have claimed the M3 Max will have 12P+4E cores which would be a massive jump over the current M2 line. No one knows for sure what is actually going to be released, but it's better to wait at this point to be safe.

lol...title

On 10/26/2023 at 10:58 AM, Jatka Bandi said:

:)

after certain period....how long?

3yrs apple care thisukuntaav.....4yrs paatu vuntavi.....3 taruvatha malli apple care extend cheyaali..appudu vaadu M2 ichina..no use..already paid for apple care M2 price...vaadu e lekkalu veyadu antavaa..asale apple gaadu