Gymsons.. Old thread continuation..

Don_Draper

5 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

You have to come outta your comfort zone. I already told ya morning whole eggs afternoon chicken evening fish rotate as required.. You can chip in. paneer too. 

Ninna whey protein gurinchi adiga 

nuvu answer cheyledu , na dagra isopure Dutch chocolate undi 3 gms of carbs in 2 scoops

so idi yepdu tiskovali Leda padeyala

7 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

You have to come outta your comfort zone. I already told ya morning whole eggs afternoon chicken evening fish rotate as required.. You can chip in. paneer too. 

K

4 minutes ago, GunturGongura said:

nuvu answer cheyledu , na dagra isopure Dutch chocolate undi 3 gms of carbs in 2 scoops

OK have that one scoop before and one scoop after workout.. Before antey 30-45 mins before. If you like isopure and it doesn't irritate your stomach continue that.

6 minutes ago, GunturGongura said:

Akkai neeku nutrition chart chuse alavatu leda adi chuste neeku clarity ostadii 

12 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

Already cheppanu multiple times .. Aina same question. I donno how many times I can repeat.. Vallaki kavalsinattu biryani cheppalemo.. Avva kavali buvva kuda kavali mari fat kuda taggali antey how. 

V6 channel lo teen maar news lo ochchindii ekkado America lo research chesaranta if you sleep and dream about chiseled body u will get it ani prolly akkai needs that kind of suggestion 

6 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

V6 channel lo teen maar news lo ochchindii ekkado America lo research chesaranta if you sleep and dream about chiseled body u will get it ani prolly akkai needs that kind of suggestion 

vekkirinchindi  chalu uncle...nee previous posts anni chadiva e thread lo...nuvu kuda okapdu beginner ve ,nuvenduku adigav nuvu kuda chart chuskuntu undalsindi 

9 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Akkai neeku nutrition chart chuse alavatu leda adi chuste neeku clarity ostadii 

ledu uncle ...neeku laga ikda posts comments chestu adgutu untanu

4 minutes ago, GunturGongura said:

vekkirinchindi  chalu uncle...nee previous posts anni chadiva e thread lo...nuvu kuda okapdu beginner ve ,nuvenduku adigav nuvu kuda chart chuskuntu undalsindi 

Nenu beginner ne ippatiki kuda naaku knowledge ledu what I was trying to tell is to educate and research yourself nuvvu pratidi negative ga tisukovaddu and u should have known by now how I post

10 minutes ago, GunturGongura said:

ledu uncle ...neeku laga ikda posts comments chestu adgutu untanu

Nenu posts esi adugutha but at the same time I talk to trainers as well nenu complete ga beginner ee what I am encouraging you to do research and experiment. The things that worked out for me may not work for you kada 

1 minute ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Nenu posts esi adugutha but at the same time I talk to trainers as well nenu complete ga beginner ee what I am encouraging you to do research and experiment. The things that worked out for me may not work for you kada 

ok

2 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Correct.. One shirt doesn't fit all.. Body types of M/F are completely different. How they loose fat is different too.. Adi kuda consider cheyyali. There is no tailor made diet for everyone.. Macha uncles diet didn't workout for me.. But I had my own keto version diet prepared. Thats trial and error. Mainly on keto putting tab on carbs is challenge. That's y diet needs to be very simple. Anduke I'm not encouraging tailor made diet. Manamey explore cheyyali. Will take time. If they are serious they will learn else ilaney questions adgutaru to eat banana in keto ani.. Let them learn so that they can gain knowledge.

12 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

i pitty on whoever trying to help lushka aunty...@3$%

Lol.. Help antey mari intikelli kuralu gatra vandam.. Direction chupistam.. Naaku alagey evaro chuyincharu.. Passing info antey.