Dear hindus..

lazybugger

2 minutes ago, jbourne said:

We don't want facts 

we only see the Ferrari ride in Qatar

as if you know 'facts'. I am not talking about just places like qatar. Even Syria, Libya, lebanon, Iraq, Iran. Almost all countries in the middle east were better than India. 

India is the shithole.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I've never understood why some people respond to my threads. Obviously they are too dumb and egostic to accept that they suck. And I won't back down on telling them that they suck if they insist.

Why not just stay away, like the majority of smart guys in this db? @3$%

This is amazing.. First start a post whatever feel good to ourselves that too in an open db then wait for the answers.. argue for a bit and then call them dumb if you dont like answers.. and finally make yourselves as intelligent among others.. very thoughtful, good going @3$%

4 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

too be specific I just have friends who and I have never cared about being a dalit or rich or whatever and as far as I know everyone is as normal as I am... May be you have made some so called rich friends who like to poke around and tease others for being a dalit or poor.

Okay man, you are awesome. Yes, many of my acquaintances are BJP/republican types. It is due to the industry I work in. Absolutely horrible people to be around. 

Lets just say, dalits are not ready to welcome a 'Hindu' nation. Its your job to convince them. Not mine. I don't want a Hindu nation. Pay more attention to your friends who make disparaging remarks on dalits, than focusing on me, who's just mocking the assholes who are making fun of them.

5 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

This is amazing.. First start a post whatever feel good to ourselves that too in an open db then wait for the answers.. argue for a bit and then call them dumb if you dont like answers.. and finally make yourselves as intelligent among others.. very thoughtful, good going @3$%

haha.. so I'm supposed to treat the guy who made the argument that I was nuts, as someone ready to indulge in a conversation, and have to give him the 'respect' he deserves. haha.. I like how you think, man.

Now don't come around and say that I don't encourage conversation. I'm probably the only guy who does that in this db, and does it with an open mind. I know its a bad idea, but I have time.

I don't leave a conversation midway, like many here do, claiming they are busy/better/more intelligent/etc. 

11 minutes ago, shamsher_007 said:

anthaku mundu yendulo undedi dora meeru?

adi kuda 50 yrs nundi ani specific ga chepthunnav, enduku thiskunnaru mari, vere nations 10gey ante itu vacharaaa labbe maatalu matladaku dude

another dumbfcuk who assumes that I'm muslim/christian. lol.

and I'm the one who's silencing opposing opinions. lol.

• Upvote 1

Just now, lazybugger said:

anither assh0le came to cryin on hindhuss 

Just now, shamsher_007 said:

anither assh0le came to cryin on hindhuss 

no, just mocking them, for making bullshit arguments about islamic world's 'democracy' and 'human rights', as if Hindu record of human rights is picture perfect.

• Upvote 1

Just now, lazybugger said:

arey nee anandam endi raa picha barre..  he is not assuming anything idiot. did he say you are a muslim ?  malla nee mohaniki opinion okati..

arey sambar ga first go to some nearest dunkin donuts. Get some big Jelly donut and shove that in your karre as....

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

no, just mocking them, for making bullshit arguments about islamic world's 'democracy' and 'human rights', as if Hindu record of human rights is picture perfect.

clarity tho vey posts, ni badhaento ala kakunda, andarini oke gatina katti chepte  ilage untayi responces.

Be clear