Dear hindus..

lazybugger

3 minutes ago, Reddy86 said:

Oil 70's lo vachinda, nee knowledge super asalu. Trading was there even before Islam. As u said, east ki west ki madyalo trading. 

Pakisthan is better than India, lol man. Before 2000s lo 3 wars loose ayindi. Bangladesh lo lakhs lo chaparu. 

You don't  care about ISRO. this itself shows that you want to ignore all the good things and just want to emphasize on the bad things and exaggerate them.

Islam is not against democracy naa. Nuvu keko keka. Quran chaduvu telusthundi. Caliphate ante and Shria law ante ento.  Islamic state was formed to abolish democracy. India western idealogies tho better kanispisthondi annav kada. If Muslims and British invasions lekapothe India would have been far better than what we are now. 

India kante better better antunnav. Ekkada better oo kuda cheppu. Oil money tho enjoy cheyadama. 

Hinduism a failure aa. Good for you. Change to Islam and join isis. God help you. sorry Alla help you

thanks. I can help myself. 

yes pakistan is better than India if you take into account that there weren't much people in poverty (before 2000s). Who cares if loses war after war. It was better than india, and that's the truth.

1 hour ago, lazybugger said:

Okay man, you are awesome. Yes, many of my acquaintances are BJP/republican types. It is due to the industry I work in. Absolutely horrible people to be around. 

Lets just say, dalits are not ready to welcome a 'Hindu' nation. Its your job to convince them. Not mine. I don't want a Hindu nation. Pay more attention to your friends who make disparaging remarks on dalits, than focusing on me, who's just mocking the assholes who are making fun of them.

Dude I am not against any religion or cast or dalit or poor, just because the way I was brought up or may be the surroundings I lived in.. I wonder sometimes you make a really good points on something and sometimes you talk shyt.. Yes everyone here or in India wants good for everyone but what differs is the view point.. okokalu oko laga pergutaru and vala surroundings atla untai, intlo parents ee cheptaru dont rome with those set of people ani sometimes, so that is where it creates a thought in all of us.. 

By some how these days I am feeling there are more atrocities happened towards Hindus compared to other (Though not related to topic just had in mind so saying) and Dalits antava adi epati nuncho aitane undi, and ipudu kuda mana parents and all they dont want to change.. inka  koni places lo chaduvkoni kuda ee generation valu still feel great about being in that cast or being rich.. adi change avali ante should come by their own no one can explain them that... My 2 cents :P

3 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

Dude I am not against any religion or cast or dalit or poor, just because the way I was brought up or may be the surroundings I lived in.. I wonder sometimes you make a really good points on something and sometimes you talk shyt.. Yes everyone here or in India wants good for everyone but what differs is the view point.. okokalu oko laga pergutaru and vala surroundings atla untai, intlo parents ee cheptaru dont rome with those set of people ani sometimes, so that is where it creates a thought in all of us.. 

By some how these days I am feeling there are more atrocities happened towards Hindus compared to other (Though not related to topic just had in mind so saying) and Dalits antava adi epati nuncho aitane undi, and ipudu kuda mana parents and all they dont want to change.. inka  koni places lo chaduvkoni kuda ee generation valu still feel great about being in that cast or being rich.. adi change avali ante should come by their own no one can explain them that... My 2 cents :P

okay. what are the sh1t points that I make?

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

okay. what are the sh1t points that I make?

lol I dont make a note on each of them dude to keep it saved and tell you.. One point, thats just my feeling and it wont be in your perspective I give that

6 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

agreed. they should change on their own. I want to mock them, man. anthey.

now you tell me, why are you mocking me? What are the sh1t things I say?

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

agreed. they should change on their own. I want to mock them, man. anthey.

now you tell me, why are you mocking me? What are the sh1t things I say?

I am not mocking you bro, I am just giving my thoughts about your posts anthe...

I dont completely agree with this but half part

I don't want a Hindu nation. Pay more attention to your friends who make disparaging remarks on dalits, than focusing on me, who's just mocking the assholes who are making fun of them.

2 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

I am not mocking you bro, I am just giving my thoughts about your posts anthe...

I dont completely agree with this but half part

I don't want a Hindu nation. Pay more attention to your friends who make disparaging remarks on dalits, than focusing on me, who's just mocking the assholes who are making fun of them.

yeah, I know it is tough to attack friends and family or correct them about their casual remarks. That is why internet exists.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

yeah, I know it is tough to attack friends and family or correct them about their casual remarks. That is why internet exists.

lol it is loosing out your frustration to others because you cant loose it on the people whom you are close too @3$%

Know you are in India, but what do you do bro?

5 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

lol it is loosing out your frustration to others because you cant loose it on the people whom you are close too @3$%

Know you are in India, but what do you do bro?

It doesn't matter what I do.

go to s

On 12/21/2016 at 1:15 AM, lazybugger said:

stop making the silly claim about democracy in Islamic world. Hindus didn't invent modern democracy. It was handed down to us by the west.

Also think about how many muslim countries are ahead of India in major social indicators. Almost all of them are, except ones in poorest parts of Africa. 

Every country in the middle east is better off than India. Their people happier, wealthier, healthier. That is, until US decides to intervene and do stupid shyte.

You can definitely make the argument that Hindus were smarter to stay together (as a country) and not let the west ravage the country, play one against the other. I kind of accept that argument.

but to pretend that Hindus would have magically become a democracy and secular without the influence of west is completely delusional. I used to think like that too, until I met some brahmins and engaged in some rather lengthy conversations. I'm now convinced that India escaped the fate of Middle East by being united. Not because Hinduism is great.

Democracy mana daggara nuche vachindhi kani adi romans daggara nunchi vachindhi ani spread chesukunnaru... 

raju la palana ante prajala palana ,,,, prajala vadhaku palana... appatlo dictators unna... konni chotla purthiga democracy mana(India) daggarae undhi .... 

Oldest democracy India dhi ... go to history once... 

3 hours ago, BurqaBandit said:

Direct Exerpts from the ku-r-an
1. You can r@pe, marry, and divorce prepubescent girls (ku-r’an 65:4)
2. You can enslave for se-x and work (kur’an 4:3, 4:24, 5:89, 33: 50, 58:3, 70:30)
3. You can beat se-x slaves, works slaves, and wives (ku-r’an 4:34)
4. You will need 4 Moslems male witnesses to prove a r@pe (kur’an 24:4)
5. You are to kill Jews,Christians,Hindus if they do not convert or pay the Jizya tax (ku-r’an 9:29)
6. You are to crucify and amputate non-Moslems (ku-r’an 8:12, 47:4)
7. You will kill non-Moslems to receive 72 virgins in paradise (ku-r’an 9:111)
8. You will kill anyone who leaves Is-slum (ku-r’an 2:217, 4:89)
9. You will behead non-Moslems (ku-r’an 8:12, 47:4)
10. You will kill and be killed for Al’l-lah (ku-r’an 9:5)
11. You will terrorize non-Moslems (ku-r’an 8:8:12, 8:60)
12. You may steal from non-Moslems (ku-r’an Ch. 8)
13. You may lie and deceive to strengthen Is-slum = Taqiyya Tactics(ku-r’an 3:26, 3:54, 9:3, 16:106, 40:28)

i double dare bhai id to debunk these koran verses lol%$#$@3$% pichi fruits of deserts.