Dear hindus..

lazybugger

8 hours ago, lazybugger said:

stop making the silly claim about democracy in Islamic world. Hindus didn't invent modern democracy. It was handed down to us by the west.

Also think about how many muslim countries are ahead of India in major social indicators. Almost all of them are, except ones in poorest parts of Africa. 

Every country in the middle east is better off than India. Their people happier, wealthier, healthier. That is, until US decides to intervene and do stupid shyte.

You can definitely make the argument that Hindus were smarter to stay together (as a country) and not let the west ravage the country, play one against the other. I kind of accept that argument.

but to pretend that Hindus would have magically become a democracy and secular without the influence of west is completely delusional. I used to think like that too, until I met some brahmins and engaged in some rather lengthy conversations. I'm now convinced that India escaped the fate of Middle East by being united. Not because Hinduism is great.

okay agreed to your point. But when you they are all together happier, wealthier, and healthier do you feel that this is because they follow their own religious beliefs and keeping their sources limit to their own? Why dont you think this way if India would have only Hindus may be we would have been greater, healthier, happier I guess..!

Others please dont think otherwise that I am against any other religion, just gave my point on what I felt about TS post.

2 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

okay agreed to your point. But when you they are all together happier, wealthier, and healthier do you feel that this is because they follow their own religious beliefs and keeping their sources limit to their own? Why dont you think this way if India would have only Hindus may be we would have been greater, healthier, happier I guess..!

Others please dont think otherwise that I am against any other religion, just gave my point on what I felt about TS post.

TS is just a keyboard master who already lost his mind feel free to share your thougts  Related image

19 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

Sure. When did I ever insist on mandatory religious diversity or some such? I'm all for India reorganizing itself in whatever terms that are politically acceptable for long term stability.

But be honest. will Hindus actually be happy, healthy if there were no muslims? Hint: crying on reservations.

At the moment, it is a bit cruel to force one's opinion of the country (upper caste Hindu's opinion) down the throat of the minorities. 

12 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

TS is just a keyboard master who already lost his mind feel free to share your thougts  

Lets assume on a scale of 1-10, 10 being borderline insane. And I'm a 10.

Where do you think rest of you guys will fit on that scale? haha.. 

You guys mock yourselves, better than I can ever hope to.

17 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

Please advise your upper caste Hindu friends to be kind and thoughtful while talking crap/spreading shyte about dalits. May be, just may be, in 50yrs, we can have that 'Hindu' nation.

I've never understood why some people respond to my threads. Obviously they are too dumb and egostic to accept that they suck. And I won't back down on telling them that they suck if they insist.

Why not just stay away, like the majority of smart guys in this db? @3$%

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Please advise your upper caste Hindu friends to be kind and thoughtful while talking crap/spreading shyte about dalits. May be, just may be, in 50yrs, we can have that 'Hindu' nation.

too be specific I just have friends who and I have never cared about being a dalit or rich or whatever and as far as I know everyone is as normal as I am... May be you have made some so called rich friends who like to poke around and tease others for being a dalit or poor.

2 hours ago, batanee said:

Arrey .. Muzzleee... aithe India lo Sharia Law kaavantaav.. anthe gaa... nee baadha.

Middle East countries are rich due to the Oil wells.. ra pfoooka...

Even your Top Oil producing Saudi arabia has Slums, which their ruling sultan hides it from media..... try to get Facts.. before commenting on other...

Do you know .. All 56+ Islamic countries are number One in Violation of Human Rights.... due to Sharia Laws

We don't want facts 

we only see the Ferrari ride in Qatar

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

anthaku mundu yendulo undedi dora meeru?

adi kuda 50 yrs nundi ani specific ga chepthunnav, enduku thiskunnaru mari, vere nations 10gey ante itu vacharaaa labbe maatalu matladaku dude