Dear hindus..

lazybugger

13 minutes ago, shamsher_007 said:

clarity tho vey posts, ni badhaento ala kakunda, andarini oke gatina katti chepte  ilage untayi responces.

Be clear 

neeku artham kaalendantey, clarity lenattu kaadhu. nuvvey koncham upgrade avvu.

4vikram perfect ga point ni catch chesi reply ichhadu ga.

15 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

arey nee anandam endi raa picha barre..  he is not assuming anything idiot. did he say you are a muslim ?  malla nee mohaniki opinion okati..

arey sambar ga first go to some nearest dunkin donuts. Get some big Jelly donut and shove that in your karre as....

nee bp . lol.

29 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

as if you know 'facts'. I am not talking about just places like qatar. Even Syria, Libya, lebanon, Iraq, Iran. Almost all countries in the middle east were better than India. 

India is the shithole.

If you say so, you have never lived in those countries. Pls say those words by living in whatever countries you mentioned for a substantial amount of time. For that matter how many years have you lived in India to claim your stand. ?? 

5 minutes ago, jbourne said:

If you say so, you have never lived in those countries. Pls say those words by living in whatever countries you mentioned for a substantial amount of time. For that matter how many years have you lived in India to claim your stand. ?? 

If I have to live in a country to talk about it, then one lifetime is not enough to talk about other countries. Also, have people who diss these countries lived in that country?

I say, what I say based on development indicators of these countries in the 70s, 80s, 90s, which show that they were way ahead in providing all of their citizens access to basic needs. Something that India hasn't been able to achieve even now.

So, I don't understand why democracy is such a great thing. Or even minority rights. I am asking people who talk about these things, to first look at how pathetic India is.

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

If I have to live in a country to talk about it, then one lifetime is not enough to talk about other countries. Also, have people who diss these countries lived in that country?

I say, what I say based on development indicators of these countries in the 70s, 80s, 90s, which show that they were way ahead in providing all of their citizens access to basic needs. Something that India hasn't been able to achieve even now.

So, I don't understand why democracy is such a great thing. Or even minority rights. I am asking people who talk about these things, to first look at how pathetic India is.

So you say now Syria,Lebanon,Iraq are better than India as of today ?? 

Democracy communism or capitalism whatever bullshit has nothing to do with country. 

Desham ante matti kadoyi Desham ante manushuloyi untill ppl don't realize that they should treat others equally. We don't ge there Whatever you think makes ones country great ? 

4 minutes ago, jbourne said:

Democracy communism or capitalism whatever bullshit has nothing to do with country. 

Desham ante matti kadoyi Desham ante manushuloyi untill ppl don't realize that they should treat others equally. We don't ge there Whatever you think makes ones country great ? 

that applies very aptly to our India in its current situation where there is free speech as long as its not hurting hindus, Killing a person becaus ehe ate beef.

And countless abuses against women. We r not any better than so called conservative muslim men in Other countries..we treat our women the same way as they do, if not any worse.

What's  our Hindu brothers in Db take on this?

In a shameful incident, a married couple was assaulted by two goons, when they resisted their bid to molest the woman in Uttar Pradesh's Mainpuri district.

The incident happened when the couple was enquiring about an address, which they were supposed to visit. Reports say that when the lady was moving in a busy market one of the assaulters tried to pull her 'dupatta' and also groped her.

When she and her husband resisted, the two were beaten with a stick. The lady suffered head injury and was seen bleeding in a video, which has now gone viral on social media platform.

One of the attacker, who has been identified as Anand Yadav, also hurled abusive language against the lady.

The couple registered a complaint with the police and threatened to shoot herself, if the culprits were not nabbed.

Mainpuri district lies in the Agra division of Uttar Pradesh.

11 minutes ago, jbourne said:

I said all these countries had a thriving economy, good social security systems, and educated and skilled populace, before US decided mess with them. Pls read my first post in this thread. I was clear on what I said.

India treats its poor like subhumans. Not as equal citizens who have a right to dignified life. Those countries did not or did it to a far lesser extent than India. Atleast people there rebelled when the economic conditions worsened.

That they are in disarray and being bombed left and right is a different thing.

9 hours ago, lazybugger said:

stop making the silly claim about democracy in Islamic world. Hindus didn't invent modern democracy. It was handed down to us by the west.

Also think about how many muslim countries are ahead of India in major social indicators. Almost all of them are, except ones in poorest parts of Africa. 

Every country in the middle east is better off than India. Their people happier, wealthier, healthier. That is, until US decides to intervene and do stupid shyte.

You can definitely make the argument that Hindus were smarter to stay together (as a country) and not let the west ravage the country, play one against the other. I kind of accept that argument.

but to pretend that Hindus would have magically become a democracy and secular without the influence of west is completely delusional. I used to think like that too, until I met some brahmins and engaged in some rather lengthy conversations. I'm now convinced that India escaped the fate of Middle East by being united. Not because Hinduism is great.

just oil lekunte Muslim countries situation ela undedo telusa? They are wealthier only because of Oil. Sariga Oil leni islamic countries situation chudu. Just compare India and Pakisthan almost same situation lo start chesaru after Independence. ISRO is enough to say that we are better. 

Social indicators gurinchi matladuthunnav, women rights gurinchi kuda cheppu. 

Hinduism valla democracy vachindi ani nenu oppukonu, but Hinduism is not against democracy but Islam is. Sharia law and Caliphate are the examples. 

Evado kondaru Bramhins tho matladi edo conclusion ki vachesthe ela. 

Just now, Reddy86 said:

just oil lekunte Muslim countries situation ela undedo telusa? They are wealthier only because of Oil. Sariga Oil leni islamic countries situation chudu. Just compare India and Pakisthan almost same situation lo start chesaru after Independence. ISRO is enough to say that we are better. 

Social indicators gurinchi matladuthunnav, women rights gurinchi kuda cheppu. 

Hinduism valla democracy vachindi ani nenu oppukonu, but Hinduism is not against democracy but Islam is. Sharia law and Caliphate are the examples. 

Evado kondaru Bramhins tho matladi edo conclusion ki vachesthe ela. 

oil leka mundhu, economy nay ledha Middle east lo? Oil ee madhya ochindi 70s lo. It was always a thriving trading port between east and the west.

again, if I have to compare India and Pakistan, I would say Pakistan is better. or atleast was, until the early 2000s. I don't care about ISROs. Pakistan used to have lesser percentage (almost zero) of people going hungry every night.

women rights are no better in India.

Islam is not against democracy. They hold elections there. They just don't accept western interventions, and their idea of civil society. I'm not going to glorify Islamic countries. They do plenty wrong. But what India has achieved is possible because it sort of embraced the western ideals (atleast the elites), and those countries (the strong factions among them) refused to.

The thing is, even without western ideals, they were doing much better than India. So there's no case to be made that Islam is a failure. It doesn't seem to me that way. in fact, I'd argue that Hinduism is the failure. except for a few communities at the top.

"but to pretend that Hindus would have magically become a democracy and secular without the influence of west is completely delusional"

------------

Can you elaborate on what good has the western influence done to Indian democracy? All I can think off is the contrary, 200 years slavery under British rule, during which the Country was looted, divided and destroyed like hell.

I respect only the ancient Hinduism (prior to british and persian rule). Now there is no point in calling out Hindus/ Muslims/ whatver religion to credit or discredit something.

1 hour ago, lazybugger said:

haha.. so I'm supposed to treat the guy who made the argument that I was nuts, as someone ready to indulge in a conversation, and have to give him the 'respect' he deserves. haha.. I like how you think, man.

Now don't come around and say that I don't encourage conversation. I'm probably the only guy who does that in this db, and does it with an open mind. I know its a bad idea, but I have time.

I don't leave a conversation midway, like many here do, claiming they are busy/better/more intelligent/etc. 

I am not saying that you pointed out at me or may be some others, I am just saying the way you feel about your perspective on others

14 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

oil leka mundhu, economy nay ledha Middle east lo? Oil ee madhya ochindi 70s lo. It was always a thriving trading port between east and the west.

again, if I have to compare India and Pakistan, I would say Pakistan is better. or atleast was, until the early 2000s. I don't care about ISROs. Pakistan used to have lesser percentage (almost zero) of people going hungry every night.

women rights are no better in India.

Islam is not against democracy. They hold elections there. They just don't accept western interventions, and their idea of civil society. I'm not going to glorify Islamic countries. They do plenty wrong. But what India has achieved is possible because it sort of embraced the western ideals (atleast the elites), and those countries (the strong factions among them) refused to.

The thing is, even without western ideals, they were doing much better than India. So there's no case to be made that Islam is a failure. It doesn't seem to me that way. in fact, I'd argue that Hinduism is the failure. except for a few communities at the top.

Oil 70's lo vachinda, nee knowledge super asalu. Trading was there even before Islam. As u said, east ki west ki madyalo trading. 

Pakisthan is better than India, lol man. Before 2000s lo 3 wars loose ayindi. Bangladesh lo lakhs lo chaparu. 

You don't  care about ISRO. this itself shows that you want to ignore all the good things and just want to emphasize on the bad things and exaggerate them.

Islam is not against democracy naa. Nuvu keko keka. Quran chaduvu telusthundi. Caliphate ante and Shria law ante ento.  Islamic state was formed to abolish democracy. India western idealogies tho better kanispisthondi annav kada. If Muslims and British invasions lekapothe India would have been far better than what we are now. 

India kante better better antunnav. Ekkada better oo kuda cheppu. Oil money tho enjoy cheyadama. 

Hinduism a failure aa. Good for you. Change to Islam and join isis. God help you. sorry Alla help you