Dear hindus..

lazybugger

stop making the silly claim about democracy in Islamic world. Hindus didn't invent modern democracy. It was handed down to us by the west.

Also think about how many muslim countries are ahead of India in major social indicators. Almost all of them are, except ones in poorest parts of Africa. 

Every country in the middle east is better off than India. Their people happier, wealthier, healthier. That is, until US decides to intervene and do stupid shyte.

You can definitely make the argument that Hindus were smarter to stay together (as a country) and not let the west ravage the country, play one against the other. I kind of accept that argument.

but to pretend that Hindus would have magically become a democracy and secular without the influence of west is completely delusional. I used to think like that too, until I met some brahmins and engaged in some rather lengthy conversations. I'm now convinced that India escaped the fate of Middle East by being united. Not because Hinduism is great.

Arrey .. Muzzleee... aithe India lo Sharia Law kaavantaav.. anthe gaa... nee baadha.

Middle East countries are rich due to the Oil wells.. ra pfoooka...

Even your Top Oil producing Saudi arabia has Slums, which their ruling sultan hides it from media..... try to get Facts.. before commenting on other...

Do you know .. All 56+ Islamic countries are number One in Violation of Human Rights.... due to Sharia Laws

6 hours ago, lazybugger said:

stop making the silly claim about democracy in Islamic world. Hindus didn't invent modern democracy. It was handed down to us by the west.

Also think about how many muslim countries are ahead of India in major social indicators. Almost all of them are, except ones in poorest parts of Africa. 

Every country in the middle east is better off than India. Their people happier, wealthier, healthier. That is, until US decides to intervene and do stupid shyte.

You can definitely make the argument that Hindus were smarter to stay together (as a country) and not let the west ravage the country, play one against the other. I kind of accept that argument.

but to pretend that Hindus would have magically become a democracy and secular without the influence of west is completely delusional. I used to think like that too, until I met some brahmins and engaged in some rather lengthy conversations. I'm now convinced that India escaped the fate of Middle East by being united. Not because Hinduism is great.

india ni before british , paalinchi ndi eee so called truakolle kada ... appudu levani noru eppudu lestundeee

6 hours ago, lazybugger said:

};_

7 hours ago, lazybugger said:

nee G lo ovaisi M petta sachi pora.