Veere Di Wedding :D

boeing747

4 hours ago, TriStateBabu said:

enduku antha feel avuthunnaru..emundhi aada..india is a cultureless country where rapes happen everyday of girls aged starting from 6..culture anta fuck ..if guys can talk bhutulu and about sex..why can't girls do the same?

just enjoy the movie with your moviepasses, you nri chuths (me included)

bl@st

6 hours ago, TriStateBabu said:

enduku antha feel avuthunnaru..emundhi aada..india is a cultureless country where rapes happen everyday of girls aged starting from 6..culture anta fuck ..if guys can talk bhutulu and about sex..why can't girls do the same?

just enjoy the movie with your moviepasses, you nri chuths (me included)

clarity missing .. Aged starting from 6 months ..monna evado daridrudu 6 months baby ni anta and oka MLA gaadu rapes devekoped countries lo kuda jarugutaayanta. I hope garuda puraanam nijam ayyi these people will pay for what they are doing.

A woman character is judged if she talks sleezy but how come that’s okay if men are doing the same ? Women matladite not civilized men matladite adi common. Men doesn’t need to be civilized and can give lectures and comment about how women should talk .  Double standards bl@st

• Like 1

Haha. Good one. Ikkada ammayilu clean ga undali anukune vallaki 2 secrets. Mee wife/ gf ki Oka bottle Ichi meeru lekunda thana friends gang tho taginchandi. Daanni secret ga record chepinchandi. Mee gurinchi thana thoughts anni bayatapadathayi. Also meeku teleekunda meeku or thanaki close unnavallalo evaro okariki mee history Motham telisi untundi. Vallu just mee mundu emi teleenatlu untaru just so as to not see fights between you both. 

Ammayila behavior before you manipulate cheyyagalaru kaani you cannot manipulate what she thinks. More or less ee movie lo adhe choopincharu

1 hour ago, Rushabhi said:

Haha. Good one. Ikkada ammayilu clean ga undali anukune vallaki 2 secrets. Mee wife/ gf ki Oka bottle Ichi meeru lekunda thana friends gang tho taginchandi. Daanni secret ga record chepinchandi. Mee gurinchi thana thoughts anni bayatapadathayi. Also meeku teleekunda meeku or thanaki close unnavallalo evaro okariki mee history Motham telisi untundi. Vallu just mee mundu emi teleenatlu untaru just so as to not see fights between you both. 

Ammayila behavior before you manipulate cheyyagalaru kaani you cannot manipulate what she thinks. More or less ee movie lo adhe choopincharu

Mandhu thaagi spouse gurinchi secrets cheppevallu Chala cheap character, whether it might be guy or girl. 

I agree that both girls and boys are equal and society shouldn't restrict girls to have fun. But I am sorry to say that girls , as of matter of fact girls or guys who reveal secrets about their marriage when intoxicated don't have respect to their spouses and are character less.