Veere Di Wedding :D

boeing747

1 hour ago, Lukewalker said:

please don't generalize. I never talk sh1t or joke about my wife when she is not there, not even with close of my friends. We both pull each other's legs all the time when we are alone, when we are with friends. 

May be I am lucky, but even in my friends group, no one talks about their spouses when they are not around, even when we are highly intoxicated not just with alchohol. I really have no respect for people who b1tch about their spouses when they are not around. 

on the other hand, I realize it's not same scenario what TS was describing. May be there are cases when people have to talk about spouses because of the circumstances or just to vent out. 

@3$%

On 4/29/2018 at 3:49 AM, TriStateBabu said:

enduku antha feel avuthunnaru..emundhi aada..india is a cultureless country where rapes happen everyday of girls aged starting from 6..culture anta fuck ..if guys can talk bhutulu and about sex..why can't girls do the same?

just enjoy the movie with your moviepasses, you nri chuths (me included)

rapes chese vallani evaranna samardhisthunnara ?

movie lo chupinche prathi chandalam culture ni paduchesthune undi, inkkada gender differences emi levu..