Veere Di Wedding :D

boeing747

And finally some assholes here are PMing for sex even after I ignore them. I am not sure if my posts came across like that or not. Honestly I do not care. I am a contendedly married person with an awesome spouse. All my arguments here are just that arguments for time pass. Not my personal life. So stop those fricking PMs.

7 hours ago, griffins said:

I support Reality on what that ID said. It was not necessary for Rushabhi to start going into Reality's personal life. Rushabi ID got a response what it deserved for doing so. Rushabhi should have either ignored or posted something that did not go into Reality's personal life for "papam..vuu" comment. Atleast that ID should have posted an apology to make the argument meaningful. 

Once someone personalizes an argument, logic ends there, the argument is not about someone's personal life. 

Even before Rushabi made that personalized comment, Reality commented something awful

10 hours ago, uttermost said:

spouse not listening akkada :( 

lets be honest no.. in a group of guys, do we or do we not joke/bitch about our wives? I don't, but almost every group of fairly close males do.

Its not being abusive even, although in some cases being abusive plays a role. But marriage is a tiring arrangement, and people just like to talk sh1t for fun. there's nothing wrong.

please don't generalize. I never talk sh1t or joke about my wife when she is not there, not even with close of my friends. We both pull each other's legs all the time when we are alone, when we are with friends. 

May be I am lucky, but even in my friends group, no one talks about their spouses when they are not around, even when we are highly intoxicated not just with alchohol. I really have no respect for people who b1tch about their spouses when they are not around. 

on the other hand, I realize it's not same scenario what TS was describing. May be there are cases when people have to talk about spouses because of the circumstances or just to vent out. 

3 minutes ago, AlaElaAlaEla said:

GC vachindanta ga congos voyyy GiganticHarshAegeancat-max-1mb.gif

eppudo vachindi ga, kottaga vachedi emundi.. ayite giyite citezinship raavali inka.