Veere Di Wedding :D

boeing747

Just saw this trailer. India is complete now, but in a notorious way.

Bloody feminists who support this trailer, go fcuk yourself. Its like regulating and supporting what all atrocities happening on woman, in a cheeerful way and like inviting for fcuk. Shameless...****. 

2 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

Haha. Good one. Ikkada ammayilu clean ga undali anukune vallaki 2 secrets. Mee wife/ gf ki Oka bottle Ichi meeru lekunda thana friends gang tho taginchandi. Daanni secret ga record chepinchandi. Mee gurinchi thana thoughts anni bayatapadathayi. Also meeku teleekunda meeku or thanaki close unnavallalo evaro okariki mee history Motham telisi untundi. Vallu just mee mundu emi teleenatlu untaru just so as to not see fights between you both. 

Ammayila behavior before you manipulate cheyyagalaru kaani you cannot manipulate what she thinks. More or less ee movie lo adhe choopincharu

anduke husband is being called as bharinchevaadu.

1 hour ago, reality said:

Just saw this trailer. India is complete now, but in a notorious way.

Bloody feminists who support this trailer, go fcuk yourself. Its like regulating and supporting what all atrocities happening on woman, in a cheeerful way and like inviting for fcuk. Shameless...****. 

No one is supporting trailer here at least I am not. Roju butulu matlade men how they can ask women not to talk and judge them based on what they talk is what is questioned here. Civilized ga woman aey Kadu man kuda undali . That point is missing always .

Your post itself has boothu. There is something called practice before you preach . Oka bootulu matladutunna manishi inkollaki vaddu ani cheppadam double standard . 

Whats app lo search chesukunte men they will know what they are and what they are expecting without following. Well I searched my whatsapp okati kuda ledu in my history . Won’t be because I don’t talk .

Feminism meaning ento telekunda people here in DB are using over and over . This has nothing to do with feminism and supporting women . Roju tagi padipoye father koduku ni tagutunnadu ani tante ala undo Alane undi idi kuda . Double standard .

Also atrocities happening on women are happening because of worst men . Don’t blame a victim at the least if you cannot show sympathy .

Hope you understand with open mind .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

Haha. Good one. Ikkada ammayilu clean ga undali anukune vallaki 2 secrets. Mee wife/ gf ki Oka bottle Ichi meeru lekunda thana friends gang tho taginchandi. Daanni secret ga record chepinchandi. Mee gurinchi thana thoughts anni bayatapadathayi. Also meeku teleekunda meeku or thanaki close unnavallalo evaro okariki mee history Motham telisi untundi. Vallu just mee mundu emi teleenatlu untaru just so as to not see fights between you both. 

Ammayila behavior before you manipulate cheyyagalaru kaani you cannot manipulate what she thinks. More or less ee movie lo adhe choopincharu

You think guys are clean in their thoughts and actions?

Why does one has to make rules and judgements based on gender...

5 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

Mandu tagi secret ga friends ki cheppala ? I don’t drink and can tell my person on face whether it is love /affection /anger . I question, challenge and also can tell I feel like punching him on face  . I don’t discuss my personal life with any person even my own sibling and best friend from 20 years  . I feel pointless and we should be resolving issues .  No one is perfect and I have shortcomings too . If someone cannot express their problems with loved one something is very wrong there and some day that relationship can fall apart . Don’t have to generalize all women it depends on attitude of the woman , her standards and several other factors .Just saying .

• Like 1

12 hours ago, TriStateBabu said:

enduku antha feel avuthunnaru..emundhi aada..india is a cultureless country where rapes happen everyday of girls aged starting from 6..culture anta fuck ..if guys can talk bhutulu and about sex..why can't girls do the same?

just enjoy the movie with your moviepasses, you nri chuths (me included)

bl@st

3 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

bl@st

3 hours ago, Lukewalker said:

Mandhu thaagi spouse gurinchi secrets cheppevallu Chala cheap character, whether it might be guy or girl. 

I agree that both girls and boys are equal and society shouldn't restrict girls to have fun. But I am sorry to say that girls , as of matter of fact girls or guys who reveal secrets about their marriage when intoxicated don't have respect to their spouses and are character less. 

Wow what a preconceived notion. What about the spouse who mistreats

2 hours ago, Amrita said:

No one is supporting trailer here at least I am not. Roju butulu matlade men how they can ask women not to talk and judge them based on what they talk is what is questioned here. Civilized ga woman aey Kadu man kuda undali . That point is missing always .

Your post itself has boothu. There is something called practice before you preach . Oka bootulu matladutunna manishi inkollaki vaddu ani cheppadam double standard . 

Whats app lo search chesukunte men they will know what they are and what they are expecting without following. Well I searched my whatsapp okati kuda ledu in my history . Won’t be because I don’t talk .

Feminism meaning ento telekunda people here in DB are using over and over . This has nothing to do with feminism and supporting women . Roju tagi padipoye father koduku ni tagutunnadu ani tante ala undo Alane undi idi kuda . Double standard .

Also atrocities happening on women are happening because of worst men . Don’t blame a victim at the least if you cannot show sympathy .

Hope you understand with open mind .

I don’t talk to people who draw conclusions even before the debate starts. Don’t expect an answer from me. 

# Jai  Sunny Leone and Jai jai Deepika Nilchune ...Happy aa?

4 minutes ago, reality said:

I can’t talk to people who draw conclusions even before the debate starts. Don’t expect an answer from me. 

# Jai  Sunny Leone and Jai jai Deepika Nilchune ...Happy aa?

why u left Deepika Vangune

3 minutes ago, boeing747 said:

why u left Deepika Vangune

No man...boothulu matladodhu...give resfect to bharatha naaree udhyama shiromanulu.... Sunne leone and Deepika Nilchune...and their flowers..oops followers...

1 minute ago, reality said:

No man...boothulu matladodhu...give resfect to bharatha naaree udhyama shiromanulu.... Sunne leone and Deepika Nilchune...and their flowers..oops followers...

@3$%

12 minutes ago, reality said:

Sunny is far better than many so called respected pativrata siromanis. The kid she adopted is mentally challenged. Vacharu choosaru kaani many so called respected Indian families rejected the kid for adoption. Keyboard warriors kooda maatladuthunnaru