Veere Di Wedding :D

boeing747

2 minutes ago, reality said:

@3$% 

why smiling ba?

ee db oka patriarchal hellhole kadha.

Rushabhi laanti virugudu mandhu avasaram aa rogam ki.

hope more girls like Rushabhi speak up in this db, and shut down patriarchal fcuks.

4 hours ago, Lukewalker said:

I don't understand you. Your every argument still linger on the assumption that drunk girls reveal truths about their spouses and it's OK. Now you say that you mentioned it "coloquially". 

I believe marriage is based on trust and honesty. If you are in a abusive relationship, don't b1tch about it, talk to your spouse , if things don't get better, get out of it. That's how you empower people, not by b1tching about it. 

spouse not listening akkada :( 

lets be honest no.. in a group of guys, do we or do we not joke/bitch about our wives? I don't, but almost every group of fairly close males do.

Its not being abusive even, although in some cases being abusive plays a role. But marriage is a tiring arrangement, and people just like to talk sh1t for fun. there's nothing wrong.

stop being so hung up on what your spouse thinks about you. you are never going to get 100% truth out from her/him.

learn to deal with it @3$%

and take the insults just like you  take her love.

6 minutes ago, reality said:

Nee yevva LoL.1q

enduku ba navvuthunnav.

ee thread ni choosi Rushabhi meedha nenu vesina post lanni delete chesesa.

Rushabhi rocks. so what if she was rude to me, once upon a time.

I can look past that for the sake of awesomeness of Rushabhi.

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

enduku ba navvuthunnav.

ee thread ni choosi Rushabhi meedha nenu vesina post lanni delete chesesa.

Rushabhi rocks. so what if she was rude to me, once upon a time.

I can look past that for the sake of awesomeness of Rushabhi.

Anthe...anthe...

But malli navvosthundhe...nenem chesedhi... CITI_c$y

3 minutes ago, reality said:

Anthe...anthe...

But malli navvosthundhe...nenem chesedhi... CITI_c$y

navvaku. It looks like I'm making sarcastic remarks on Rushabhi, which I'm not.

you are tryinig to make me look like a fool I guess.

I support Reality on what that ID said. It was not necessary for Rushabhi to start going into Reality's personal life. Rushabi ID got a response what it deserved for doing so. Rushabhi should have either ignored or posted something that did not go into Reality's personal life for "papam..vuu" comment. Atleast that ID should have posted an apology to make the argument meaningful. 

Once someone personalizes an argument, logic ends there, the argument is not about someone's personal life. 

6 minutes ago, griffins said:

I support Reality on what that ID said. It was not necessary for Rushabhi to start going into Reality's personal life. Rushabi ID got a response what it deserved for doing so.

nanna bujji. nuvvu nee yedhava conclusion. manam mundu decent ga topic meedha maatladithey, pakkollu kooda decent reply isthaaru. ayna neelo nuvvey gonukkuney yedhava mokham needhi, pedda panchayati board president laaga ochaadu teerpu cheppataaniki. chal 10gey.

choodu ikkada. +_(

9 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

I am not making. People here are making rules based on gender. Arjun Reddy lo protagonist bhootulu maatladina sex based chesina drugs teesukunna ethesaru. Edhe ammayilu ave chesthe rules maatladuthunnaru

9 minutes ago, griffins said:

I support Reality on what that ID said. It was not necessary for Rushabhi to start going into Reality's personal life. Rushabi ID got a response what it deserved for doing so.

lol. medieval assholes like you don't matter anymore. 

go back to your cave, and jerk off to stone carvings of naked women. @3$% 

18 minutes ago, griffins said:

I support Reality on what that ID said. It was not necessary for Rushabhi to start going into Reality's personal life. Rushabi ID got a response what it deserved for doing so. Rushabhi should have either ignored or posted something that did not go into Reality's personal life for "papam..vuu" comment. Atleast that ID should have posted an apology to make the argument meaningful. 

Once someone personalizes an argument, logic ends there, the argument is not about someone's personal life. 

what a joker. lol.

you are in no position to tell Rushabhi what to do.. hehe.. go sort out your life first. and learn how to quote. don't quote yourself like a moron.

6 hours ago, griffins said:

Papam vuu and other comments from that poster were sarcastic. So I too responded in a similar vein. Luke walker and Amritha and Myth1 also disagreed with me.Did I disrespect them because they disagreed?