Are this Generation Married Girls are more powerful than Married Mens?

whatsapp

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

fcuking moron. interpret it to have a discussion. don't bore me with your stupidity.

I'm not going to waste my time explaining why those statistics prove nothing, unless you have a point to make.

nee english tagaleyya

Just now, soodhilodaaram said:

law cannot be treated in retrospective to the proportion of crimes no matter now adverse they were..psyco gadila matladaku

when the law comes out at a time, it should have enough safeguards to protect people from being misused, sh1t endi ra picha vedava... i am talking with references.

then what else will law do? predict the future aa? idiot. :giggle:

laws reflect the current trend in society. may be men should stop being shitty to women, then the law will be more equal.

you are talking with what references? stop your bullshit, and go play with your kids.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

fcuking moron. interpret it to have a discussion. don't bore me with your stupidity.

I'm not going to waste my time explaining why those statistics prove nothing, unless you have a point to make.

you freaking idiot.. nenu cheppedi cheppa ra.. you prove me wrong stupid asshole

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

then what else will law do? predict the future aa? idiot. :giggle:

laws reflect the current trend in society. may be men should stop being shitty to women, then the law will be more equal.

you are talking with what references? stop your bullshit, and go play with your kids.

law is always for the date enacted to future ra err fooka, adi teliyani picha vedava to debate cheyadam waste ani ardham ayindi.. done fr now

the right response you deserve as allways

tenor.gif

3 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

Renuka Chowdary is the one drafted and passed the law when she was Women and Child Development Minister.. neeku telavaka pote musko.decades of discussion as in Telangana Bill..musko ra errifka

i gave all points that stand with merit to a sane individual unlike you, your only prerogative is to follow your pathetic ideology of opposing other without any debbate

edama vedavala logic cheppaku.. laws favor rich anedi andariki telusu..nee notlo ninchi ravadam asalu unexpected kaadu..

asalu left vedavalu start chesedi equality ani..fact is they end up killing merit in the name of entitlements

muskoni Venezula lo cheppu nee sollu.. sollu vedava

you hardly wrote 50 words, and you've still not said anything that deserves a response.

Not unless I am in an airport waiting for my connecting flight.

Just now, soodhilodaaram said:

law is always for the date enacted to future ra err fooka, adi teliyani picha vedava to debate cheyadam waste ani ardham ayindi.. done fr now

em maatladthunnavo endho.. lol.

4 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

you freaking idiot.. nenu cheppedi cheppa ra.. you prove me wrong stupid asshole

that study doesn't define what 'problems in family' is.

there's nothing to parse there. just bullshit.