If H4 EAD goes, how will it affect you personally?

Staysafebro

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

Arey enduku fikar chestham kaka....just h4 EAD ae kada peeki dobbutundi, nee jeevitham kadu kada

you have life ahead man....inka chala life vundi..sampainchukodaniki, dachipetukonika...

Abhi abhi zindagi shuru hua bhai....khatam nahi hua...everyone wants to be millionaire even before they hit 40 ante etla ?

I don’t need h4 EAD bro. We both are on h1, but I see the advantages of a working spouse. Money gives status bro. Not only for you but for your kids. Manchi schools la colleges la chadivithe vallaki manchi future untadhi. Leka pothe retire ayina ka kooda loanlu kaduthoone undali. Seen it with relatives kids. Pillalani Stanford pampinchindu ippudu full loans kaduthunnaru. 

Just now, Staysafebro said:

I don’t need h4 EAD bro. We both are on h1, but I see the advantages of a working spouse. Money gives status bro. Not only for you but for your kids. Manchi schools la colleges la chadivithe vallaki manchi future untadhi. Leka pothe retire ayina ka kooda loanlu kaduthoone undali. Seen it with relatives kids. Pillalani Stanford pampinchindu ippudu full loans kaduthunnaru. 

You want to pay for your kids education...that’s indian thing and that’s your choice man...

student loan teesukuni katukuntaru...

1 minute ago, Staysafebro said:

If both are on H1 and if something happens to your h1, you can work on h4 EAD at least. 

Man..! When you started your journey, h4 ead was not the option...idi ok bonus lantidi...

Dont panic man...it’s just the phase of life...if you are worried about your kids University fees and retirement loans now, when will you live your life bro ? 

Things will fall in place...live today man..! 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Don_Draper said:

Atleast my friends will stop comparing their wives salaries and FTE with mine. I don't give a if h4 ead beneficiary is a CEO or something. But the moment they say job market is easy to get full time waving their h4 ead cards, that's not at all fair. Be thankful you got ead and just do your work, don't BS comparing your 1 yr exp mocking others based on ead cards.

Comparision..!!! Legacy of our Indian society...

40 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Man..! When you started your journey, h4 ead was not the option...idi ok bonus lantidi...

Dont panic man...it’s just the phase of life...if you are worried about your kids University fees and retirement loans now, when will you live your life bro ? 

Things will fall in place...live today man..! 

Enthakayina additional security bro. Iga GC wait times choosthu vunte inka sachchce varaku raadu. Inka enni years extension cheyunchukuntu vundaali? Edo oka time lo reject chesinde anuko, h4 EAD petti work continue cheyinchochu. Imagine you are a 48 year old guy with two kids going to school. Nee Job poyi leka contracting work out avvakae H1 pothe inka dukaan bande kada. Appudu malli India vellalante yetla ayithadhi? Kids don’t want to come with you etc.

3 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Enthakayina additional security bro. Iga GC wait times choosthu vunte inka sachchce varaku raadu. Inka enni years extension cheyunchukuntu vundaali? Edo oka time lo reject chesinde anuko, h4 EAD petti work continue cheyinchochu. Imagine you are a 48 year old guy with two kids going to school. Nee Job poyi leka contracting work out avvakae H1 pothe inka dukaan bande kada. Appudu malli India vellalante yetla ayithadhi? Kids don’t want to come with you etc.

I have already imagined bro...GC wait times, H1b rejections, etc...ipudu vunna rules daati evadikanna GC vachindante sahasame ani chepochu...niku vunna kastalu anni naku kuda vunnayi...naa PD 2017....iga susuko mana gC entha dooram la vundo

Things are changing...US is not the same one as it used to be...! We need to realize and respond to the situation anthe kani mana kante mundu vachina vallu alanchesinaru ani manam follow ayi the dead end ae gathi...

US was a destination...! Not any more, sheen is off the immigrants in USA or atleast foreseeable future..

enni rojulu ani itla uncertainty tho vunnav ? Ivala trump administration vachi tight chesindi...repu inkoka administration vachi loose chestadi rules anni...atarvata malli inkoka administration vachi inka right chestadi Immigration, Do you want to live life as per the political situations in this country or Do you want to live life as per your wishes ?

10 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

logic ardam kale lets say husband is on H1 and wife is on H4 Ead as per you if H1 is rejected H4ead ela valid am I misunderstood here?

45 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

Atleast my friends will stop comparing their wives salaries and FTE with mine. I don't give a if h4 ead beneficiary is a CEO or something. But the moment they say job market is easy to get full time waving their h4 ead cards, that's not at all fair. Be thankful you got ead and just do your work, don't BS comparing your 1 yr exp mocking others based on ead cards.

@3$% right on target...

1 hour ago, former said:

After 24 monsth or 30 months nevu atleast konni hours anna day care or play school lo join chesthavu.

2-3yrs ochaka babies will develop immunity, adhe months baby ante it will take toll on their bodies, ah continuous cold/cough/fever ki edho oka medication vesthuune undali

12 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

H1 reject ayithe H4 ead is invalid..idharu povali.. oka vela ur talking abt wife on h1..and its rejected..u can work husband H4 ead ..then yes

13 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I have already imagined bro...GC wait times, H1b rejections, etc...ipudu vunna rules daati evadikanna GC vachindante sahasame ani chepochu...niku vunna kastalu anni naku kuda vunnayi...naa PD 2017....iga susuko mana gC entha dooram la vundo

Things are changing...US is not the same one as it used to be...! We need to realize and respond to the situation anthe kani mana kante mundu vachina vallu alanchesinaru ani manam follow ayi the dead end ae gathi...

US was a destination...! Not any more, sheen is off the immigrants in USA or atleast foreseeable future..

enni rojulu ani itla uncertainty tho vunnav ? Ivala trump administration vachi tight chesindi...repu inkoka administration vachi loose chestadi rules anni...atarvata malli inkoka administration vachi inka right chestadi Immigration, Do you want to live life as per the political situations in this country or Do you want to live life as per your wishes ?

We cannot do anything about his I know. Inka Thumpu thaatha chain immigration kooda Bandh chesthundu. At least inni days, GC mana life la raadu, pillalu pudithe vallatho ayina GC kotochu ane feeling lo undevallam. Inka thaatha F3 and F4 theesethundu from chain immigration. It was some sort of a consolation for parents as they could retire and stay here. Not that it is easy anyway. F3 itself has 7 years waiting list and F4 has 16 years waiting list. I remember back in 1998, my cousin came here for studies, married some citizen here and got her entire family to the US. It was a big change in their family status. They invested everything in that girl and settled down here in the US. Those things are no longer possible now. Edho citizen and GC vanni pelli chesukoni family antha settle avvadam impossible. 

9 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

logic ardam kale lets say husband is on H1 and wife is on H4 Ead as per you if H1 is rejected H4ead ela valid am I misunderstood here?

Both are on h1 and one loses status, the other can change to h4 EAD. It is an advantage for families with two H1s too.