If H4 EAD goes, how will it affect you personally?

Staysafebro

1 hour ago, pahelwan said:

It affects me because I Loose second income and with my only income I Will not have any savings and eventually I will return to India because it’s not worth living here without or minimal savings. 

What you doing before h4 ead ?

25 minutes ago, Raazu said:

They will keep home clean by the time h1 Guy comes home

Ante ippudu i140 undhi kada ani student visa meeda unna masters ammayilu h1 abbayilanu chesukunevaaru. Ippudu vallanantha kids choosukomante husband ki vaathalu pedatheremo?

48 minutes ago, nightcrawler said:

What you doing before h4 ead ?

H4 ead before 2 years I was married bachelor ga unappudu solid income full savings unde so marriage after 1 year full trips full karchu was ok. Once kid came started feeling the heat expenditure perigindi had to shift to bigger apartment parents visit in laws visits their visitor insurances  their shopping ala ala savings poi life was like not worth aninpinchindi. Vobama valla wife ki job vachi malli bandi track mida paddadi. Malli aa phase vaste matram can’t think of living here and say PACK UP.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, pahelwan said:

H4 ead before 2 years I was married bachelor ga unappudu solid income full savings unde so marriage after 1 year full trips full karchu was ok. Once kid came started feeling the heat expenditure perigindi had to shift to bigger apartment parents visit in laws visits their visitor insurances  their shopping ala ala savings poi life was like not worth aninpinchindi. Vobama valla wife ki job vachi malli bandi track mida paddadi. Malli aa phase vaste matram can’t think of living here and say PACK UP.

Agree with you..now that she got some experience...h1 thechukoni job cheyochu

4 minutes ago, Pori said:

Agree with you..now that she got some experience...h1 thechukoni job cheyochu

Ya but ippudu h1 approvals also prashnarthakam no