Hindutva

prasadr

2 minutes ago, afdb001 said:

nuvvu vesindi tweet.. aa tweet lo evvadu incident ekkada jarigindo cheppadam ledu.

E okka naa koduku aa area police ni tag cheyyadam ledu.. asalu entha varaku nijam ee news.

Kani ee case evvadu endhuku tag cheyyatle??

Ruling party emo triple talaq muslim women protection ani chinchukuntundi.. mari ee cases ni assalu pattinchukoda??

https://www.amarujala.com/uttar-pradesh/varanasi/rape-with-madarsa-student-by-teacher-in-varanasi?pageId=1

It's  in Hindi,

problem with a lot of people are the shell we live in, we don't follow anything except what is forced down our throats by Main Stream media.

Follow that lady on twitter ->

https://twitter.com/swati_gs

She is a journalist who has broken a lot of these stories which MEDIA refuses to cover for obvious reasons.

2 minutes ago, prasadr said:

Anduke babu thread create chesindi..

Paaripokunda demolish cheyyi swamy.

akkada already okadu patient ga manchi ga explain chesthunnadu ga.. vinu. ekkinchuko. prove him wrong if you can, with solid proof.

nenu rangam loki digithey thread kampu aithadi.

and ee db history lo ledhu nenu paaripoyindi. naa view tappu aithey, I'm open to apologize and change. but I think you are full of sh1t. I'm not 100% sure, but I think I can demolish you without breaking a sweat.

4 minutes ago, afdb001 said:

Ruling party emo triple talaq muslim women protection ani chinchukuntundi.. mari ee cases ni assalu pattinchukoda??

Law and order is a HUGE HUGE issue in India,

if you think BJP despite being in power is really all powerful, truth is far from that.

How many of us know the complete story of RTE act (Right to education), go through that act and see how it discriminates against Hindus openly.

Let us not even start on Endowment act where other religious people work in temples and even manage them.

Know of any mosque or church employing Hindus or managed by Hindus?

LOL

10 minutes ago, pootareku said:

Its oldest and completely authentic. Some Brahmins misused it. Caste should be decided by karma not birth 

What is karma bro?

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

akkada already okadu patient ga manchi ga explain chesthunnadu ga.. vinu. ekkinchuko. prove him wrong if you can, with solid proof.

nenu rangam loki digithey thread kampu aithadi.

and ee db history lo ledhu nenu paaripoyindi. naa view tappu aithey, I'm open to apologize and change. but I think you are full of sh1t. I'm not 100% sure, but I think I can demolish you without breaking a sweat.

Solid proofs are present saaru,

Muslim chasthe any proof ok, when victim is Hindu, bring SOLID PROOF even though the dead body is in front of your eyes.

Yemi brathukulura naayana 

1 hour ago, prasadr said:

Well, there was a thread yesterday where a muslim was thrashed for stealing and died.

Some guy was talking nonsense about Hindutva and Hinduism etc...

hence I made this thread to provide parity.

https://twitter.com/swati_gs/status/1142690685134331907

The above happened last month.

9 year old Hindu girl raped by a Madrassa owner,

To cover the crime, the relatives of that muslim guy marry off the 9 year old Hindu girl to this rapist and change her religion.

This WONT be covered in news or debated in TV's for obvious reasons.

That's why one should be very skeptical of anyone who shouts Hindutva based on some random crime.

These picha nayallu won't utter a word when Hindus are the receiving end...

16 minutes ago, prasadr said:

And we will all join in to kill that b@stard, does not matter to us one bit if it's a Hindu.

BUT here is a case of a 9 year old Hindu girl raped by a madrassa owner, forcibly converted & married to the rapist so that this guy can escape punishment.

When as a society we HINDUS do the same, come and ask us that same question.

Know of any case where a Hindu raped a 9 year old muslim girl (or any girl) and married her to escape punishment?

I hope you understand difference between Crime vs enabling Crime

Crime happens - we as a society must strive to prevent it and punish when it happens

But as a society when start enabling crime like rape of 9 year old and use shady personal religious laws to escape punishment - thats where our actions as civilized society will be judged.

7 minutes ago, prasadr said:

https://www.amarujala.com/uttar-pradesh/varanasi/rape-with-madarsa-student-by-teacher-in-varanasi?pageId=1

It's  in Hindi,

problem with a lot of people are the shell we live in, we don't follow anything except what is forced down our throats by Main Stream media.

Follow that lady on twitter ->

https://twitter.com/swati_gs

She is a journalist who has broken a lot of these stories which MEDIA refuses to cover for obvious reasons.

Oka question.

Asal neeku Hindi vacha...

Edho 9 years old annav.. Akkademo 20 years ani undi.

Nuvvemo Hindu girl annav.. Article lo Emo Madrasa student ani undi.. Turkade ayyuntadi.. lekunte manollu madrasa lo Student avadam endhi??

Aa ammayi 2015 nunchi madrasa lo atudent anta.

5 minutes ago, prasadr said:

Solid proofs are present saaru,

Muslim chasthe any proof ok, when victim is Hindu, bring SOLID PROOF even though the dead body is in front of your eyes.

Yemi brathukulura naayana 

nuvvu db lo kothaga molichina inko pilla bachha laaga unnav.

I don't talk about specific cases. even if its a muslim who's murdered or a dalit. My argument is always at the systemic level. adhi artham kaaka nay sagam mandhi nannu ee db lo avoid chesthunnaru. fcuk them ofcourse. brainless idiots.

I don't have the patience or the motivation to convince people who bring individual instances of particular sect of people being killed to make a point, and then insert false statistics (like you did  with 824 muslim offenders ani) to bolseter their already stupid and limited argument.

I won't attack your story, even if that is attackable in a way. its way too pointless, and requires a lot of research to dig through to get to the actual truth. Its easier to attack your silly statistical claim, and demolish your argument.

Like I said, I care not about muslims, hindus, dalits, but about humans. and about the govt's duty to treat them all as humans.

you don't. majority in this db don't. that's why they appear like fools everytime they spar with me. silly idiots.

I'll meet you after Sep 15. bye

3 minutes ago, afdb001 said:

Oka question.

Asal neeku Hindi vacha...

Edho 9 years old annav.. Akkademo 20 years ani undi.

Nuvvemo Hindu girl annav.. Article lo Emo Madrasa student ani undi.. Turkade ayyuntadi.. lekunte manollu madrasa lo Student avadam endhi??

Aa ammayi 2015 nunchi madrasa lo atudent anta.

chadivesaava link ni?? chadavavu ani dhairyam tho esadu paapam :)