Hindutva

prasadr

Just now, Tyler_durden said:

It's strange how you are beating around the Bush but not actually talking about the issue raised.  

Its strange that you are still trying to trip me, and expect me to address his 'points'. like I said, if you are part of the pandhi batch, you will get treated like a pandhi.

I made a specific point about the power of Hindus in the society. address that first. or fcuk off.

Just now, pootareku said:

Hinduism is the most beautiful and peaceful religion. May lord eliminate evil religion and bring peace in Syria, Iran, Iraq, uk

its one of the worst trash ever invented by mankind. Hinduism disgusts me.

3 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

you have your time till sep 15. gather all the links.

I'll be here. and I'm going to insult you by arguments with impromptu internet search.

that's how easy it is to demolish a RW moron. even the most intelligent RW moron is wrong, and lies to make his point. the lies can be easily exposed with some effort.

Why do you want to insult in the first place?

Just now, pottipotato said:

You are allowed to have whatever opinion you like about Hinduism and still peacefully co exist with Hindus. Lucky you. 

6 minutes ago, pootareku said:

People are adopting Hinduism in West because we don’t force we attract 

which people are 'adopting' hinduism? how deluded are you?

nobody cares about hinduism, except people born into it.

I'm positive that there are more atheists (as a percentage) in middle east, than in India. that's how religion in entwined into the social, moral, political fabric of india, and has kept it in poverty forever.

2 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

Why do you want to insult in the first place?

because his idiocy is revolting to me in the first place. and also he called people names without justifying it through his argumentation.

1 minute ago, Tyler_durden said:

You are allowed to have whatever opinion you like about Hinduism and still peacefully co exist with Hindus. Lucky you. 

you can't do jackshit to me. these threats don't bother me.

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

because his idiocy is revolting to me in the first place. and also he called people names without justifying it through his argumentation.

He might no have a proper way of presenting but overall summary of his posts is true and I agree with him. 

Just now, pottipotato said:

Gaadidakem telustundi gandhapu vaasana. You seems to be a frustrated person who is trying to convince others of your false beliefs. You see all the evil around you and still stick to that . Please leave that religion and live happily. That evil doctrine has poisoned your brain. It is better to be atheist than following that disgusting religion which encourages child rape, molestation, marrying sisters, killing others religion, destruction, physical abuse, OMG it is the worst thing and still you call it as peaceful religion 

7 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

Its strange that you are still trying to trip me, and expect me to address his 'points'. like I said, if you are part of the pandhi batch, you will get treated like a pandhi.

I made a specific point about the power of Hindus in the society. address that first. or fcuk off.

Hindus in power . My way of addressing this is - it is obvious and supposed to happen. Hindus are actually aware of the threats to their religion which brought them together and those leaders into power. But I hate all this polarisation happening right now in India be it through media or social networking. 

This is not a kid's world.. where one side is evil, and the other is good.

if you argue like a kid, make your decisions like a kid, you will remain a kid.

hindus-muslims are not some natural born enemies and in most paces they get along fine.

address the political issues behind the animosity with a view towards diffusing them.

people attack Hindutva because its the dominant political ideology in India since 1947. If Islamism was the dominant political ideology in a democracy, it will be attacked too eg Turkey pre and post erdogan.

all your assertions about Islam are just fear mongering, without much specific geopolitical historical konwledge. and none of you are worth a discussion.

4 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

He might no have a proper way of presenting but overall summary of his posts is true and I agree with him. 

your agreement is immaterial. we are not taking a vote here.

8 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

Hindus in power . My way of addressing this is - it is obvious and supposed to happen. Hindus are actually aware of the threats to their religion which brought them together and those leaders into power. But I hate all this polarisation happening right now in India be it through media or social networking.  

obvious and supposed to happen is not an argument dude.

then the 'obvious and supposed' reaction for such concentration of power in the hands of select Hindus, is a political backlash.

so why are you acting so surprised by criticism of hindutva? are you trying to have the cake and eat it too?