Hindutva

prasadr

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

There's a problem with Hindus in India too.. and they are in power, which is a serious issue.  and they should be stopped.

I'm not the fool. I'm way smarter than any of you fools here. its obvious from how everyone wants a response from me, actually begs a response. Everyone in this db at some point was my troll. Almost very few exceptions.

1) stop Hindus and what next ... to whom the power should be transferred...

2) what's happening now ..Hindus getting United...was always supposed to happen... look at history 

3) starting from Greeks and now the Christian missionaries everyone tried to erase Hinduism but it fought back and reclaimed its place. That's the very nature of Hinduism. 

Just now, Tyler_durden said:

2) what's happening now ..Hindus getting United...was always supposed to happen... look at history 

3) starting from Greeks and now the Christian missionaries everyone tried to erase Hinduism but it fought back and reclaimed its place. That's the very nature of Hinduism. 

boring. bye

55 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

The moron didn't address what I said, and is going on posting trash and wants people to respond to the half truths he posts.

When you start abusing personally, it's clear indication of who is where in the discussion.

https://www.time8.in/man-arrested-for-derogatory-facebook-post-against-martyred-crpf-jawan-sunil-kalita-his-wife/

Read that article, do you want to know what this Sahil Abass posted against the wife who just lost her soldier husband?

And the moron who claims I am a BJP it cell member, it's another ad hominem attack. When all else fails, bring in something completely irrelevant.

It's a trait I have noticed in "Seculars".

When a Hindu is murdered by muslims, they claim 'Oh, he is RSS or Bhajarang Dal or from BJP' as if that entitles a muslim to kill that Hindu.

What I am and what my allegiance is...it's moot, debate the fking topic.

12 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

There's a problem with Hindus in India too.. and they are in power, which is a serious issue.  and they should be stopped.

Huh,

this topic is not about whether Hindus have issues,

This topic is to EXPOSE SECULARS who claim ONLY HINDUS HAVE ISSUES.

Again I reask, know any Hindu man who has harassed a muslim lady in last 5 years?

Want me to post how many Hindus, including Dalit hindu women were molested, raped and brutally attacked by muslims?

No one wants to discuss how and why in Kashmir Hindus are not living and why..

No wants to discuss why Hindus being a MINORITY in Kashmir does not have minority status..

There is a vast difference between problems with Hindus vs Problems with muslims.

The difference is as vast as being attacked by a cat vs being attacked by a bunch of rabid dogs.

6 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

Facts.

LOL, strange thing is 20 years back in college I was having similar opinions, a few years into my job, everything changed.

The only way forward is to put facts and let people decide on what to do with that information...thats all.

5 minutes ago, prasadr said:

When you start abusing personally, it's clear indication of who is where in the discussion.

https://www.time8.in/man-arrested-for-derogatory-facebook-post-against-martyred-crpf-jawan-sunil-kalita-his-wife/

Read that article, do you want to know what this Sahil Abass posted against the wife who just lost her soldier husband?

And the moron who claims I am a BJP it cell member, it's another ad hominem attack. When all else fails, bring in something completely irrelevant.

It's a trait I have noticed in "Seculars".

When a Hindu is murdered by muslims, they claim 'Oh, he is RSS or Bhajarang Dal or from BJP' as if that entitles a muslim to kill that Hindu.

What I am and what my allegiance is...it's moot, debate the fking topic.

butthurt loser. who cares about namecalling? I'm called names all the time. if you have a problem with it, don't come online.

as for the discusion, if you are really serious about it, find my earlier responses where I explain why I will not argue this issue from the way you are framing this issue. because the way you are framing it is, absolutely a waste of time to argue.

I can start posting instances of muslims beaten and killed by Hindus, and it'll just be a flood of links no one cares about.

first thing, you lied that some 800+ muslim offenders out of some 850+ total cases of violent attacks in the year. I still haven't checked it, but i call out your bullshit on it. I'm on a mobile, and don't give a fcuk about engaging someone who lies like that with zero shame.

that's why I asked you to come after sep 15, and we'll have a full blown discussion (insult fest) and you can go away happy.

if you keep posting incidents where people died (half of them are probably doctored sh1t), I'm under no obligation to respond to every bullshit you post.

in my defence, even if I'm posting anti-hindutva arguments, I don't use particular incidents to make my point. so why should I allow you to make yours as part of this discussion. if this is how you plan to discuss, i won't discuss with a loser who doesn't understand how discussions happen (which is actually the entirety of this db). I'm surprised how you are all functional human beings in the society itself.

9 minutes ago, prasadr said:

Huh,

this topic is not about whether Hindus have issues,

This topic is to EXPOSE SECULARS who claim ONLY HINDUS HAVE ISSUES.

Again I reask, know any Hindu man who has harassed a muslim lady in last 5 years?

Want me to post how many Hindus, including Dalit hindu women were molested, raped and brutally attacked by muslims?

No one wants to discuss how and why in Kashmir Hindus are not living and why..

No wants to discuss why Hindus being a MINORITY in Kashmir does not have minority status..

There is a vast difference between problems with Hindus vs Problems with muslims.

The difference is as vast as being attacked by a cat vs being attacked by a bunch of rabid dogs.

bullshit idiot, wtf are you blabbering? can you write like an adult for once? try to write in telugu, if you are comfy in telugu, stop acting like an entitled 11yr old.

gather your points, take a deep breath. organize them rationally, and then post.

don't fcuking post like you are trying to relieve pressure from your anus.

how can such disorganized bums even land a job? I'm really disappointed with the world.

26 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

People are adopting Hinduism in West because we don’t force we attract 

Just now, pottipotato said:

gather your points, take a deep breath. organize them rationally, and then post.

how can such disorganized bums even land a job? I'm really disappointed with the world.

Focus on the content posted rather than on the person posting 

you have your time till sep 15. gather all the links.

I'll be here. and I'm going to insult you by arguments with impromptu internet search.

that's how easy it is to demolish a RW moron. even the most intelligent RW moron is wrong, and lies to make his point. the lies can be easily exposed with some effort.

2 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

It's strange how you are beating around the Bush but not actually talking about the issue raised.  

1 minute ago, Tyler_durden said:

Focus on the content posted rather than on the person posting 

there's no content. I don't have to address the 50 disparate points he's trying to make. all of them bullshit.

first he has to make his  one point, or address mine. stop creating new issues, because you can't address the one I raised. or atleast stick to the point you raised.