Hindutva

prasadr

2 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

This is not a kid's world.. where one side is evil, and the other is good.

if you argue like a kid, make your decisions like a kid, you will remain a kid.

hindus-muslims are not some natural born enemies and in most paces they get along fine.

address the political issues behind the animosity with a view towards diffusing them.

people attack Hindutva because its the dominant political ideology in India since 1947. If Islamism was the dominant political ideology in a democracy, it will be attacked too eg Turkey pre and post erdogan.

all your assertions about Islam are just fear mongering, without much specific geopolitical historical konwledge. and none of you are worth a discussion.

Here the assertions are not about a particular religion. It is about the people of that religion and their actions .... no one is questioning the religion but the acts being performed by the people.

Just now, pottipotato said:

your agreement is immaterial.

We can only pray for you. You are too arrogant to go for a debate. Just having good oratory skills doesn’t make you look like a learned person. Please control your temper and address dbians with respect.

4 minutes ago, pootareku said:

Gaadidakem telustundi gandhapu vaasana. You seems to be a frustrated person who is trying to convince others of your false beliefs. You see all the evil around you and still stick to that . Please leave that religion and live happily. That evil doctrine has poisoned your brain. It is better to be atheist than following that disgusting religion which encourages child rape, molestation, marrying sisters, killing others religion, destruction, physical abuse, OMG it is the worst thing and still you call it as peaceful religion 

you seem to be an idiot. I'm not trying to convince anyone. I'm openly mocking them. you seem to have no self respect that you can't even recognize when someone is directly mocking you. you think they are trying to convince you.

I already left that religion. but it controls politics, and I am disgusted by its presence in politics.

Just now, pootareku said:

We can only pray for you. You are too arrogant to go for a debate. Just having good oratory skills doesn’t make you look like a learned person. Please control your temper and address dbians with respect.

you are too dumb. stop quoting me.

1 minute ago, Tyler_durden said:

Here the assertions are not about a particular religion. It is about the people of that religion and their actions .... no one is questioning the religion but the acts being performed by the people.

what about Hindus 'actions' and how they treat dalits? dude, this is a never ending topic.

Hindus are in power, and they will be criticized. especially uppercaste Hindus. if you are so touchy about it, pray that Hindus don't come to power next time.

Criticism of hindutva isn't bothering me . Letting go of muslims and their atrocities against Hindus  by major media corporations is what bothers me. It's the elephant in the room . 

3 minutes ago, pootareku said:

I've been kind and polite to your kind for too long, dude. I'm practising total and complete dismissal of you as productive members of the society these days.

its amazing. I have less people bothering me about Hinduism these days. and it makes me very happy. I even promised to not criticized hindutva in this db. I will keep that promise, if I'm not quoted.

in a way, I did venture into this thread without the TS quoting me. perhaps its my mistake. I really don't like to engage or to even talk to dumb hindutva supporting trash online or offline these days. it keeps me healthy and good spirited for the most part.

3 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

what about Hindus 'actions' and how they treat dalits? dude, this is a never ending topic.

Hindus are in power, and they will be criticized. especially uppercaste Hindus. if you are so touchy about it, pray that Hindus don't come to power next time.

Answer my question . Dont point at something else as a diversion. That something else will be discussed somewhere and sometime. 

11 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

Criticism of hindutva isn't bothering me . Letting go of muslims and their atrocities against Hindus  by major media corporations is what bothers me. It's the elephant in the room . 

'atrocities' of muslims against Hindus is for the law to take care.

the biggest criticism of muslims in India, structurally, is their adoption of the caste system in India.both hindus and muslims mirror each other, and their worst tendencies. Nobody gave a free pass to muslims. do you see people posting threads praising muslims?

I may have posted some, but only ironically, and have no problem conceding that muslims in India are as trash as Hindus are. but they are not the ones in power. the trash that is in power is the dangerous one.

2 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

Answer my question . Dont point at something else as a diversion. That something else will be discussed somewhere and sometime. 

why should i criticize Owaisi for his refusal to accede to pasmanda muslims to be included in the OBC category? why should I criticize him for acting like a dcik when India listed Ahmadiyyas as muslim?

tell me why? these are solid points on how muslim uppercastes behave with their own kind, but why should i criticize them in a db where there are no muslims?

your criticism of muslims is neither specific, nor profound. Are you claiming that muslims are particularly violent? more than Hindus are? how would you prove that they are. I can prove that hindus are way more violent than muslims are.

but we will be speaking in generalities here. Because Hindus are not a monolith. they are divided into so many castes, and so are muslims. That is why I engage in rhetoric about uppercaste. its a low hanging fruit.

now what do you wnat? Have I crticized muslims enough for you?

Just now, Tyler_durden said:

You left the religion. Left for something else? Or an atheist? I hope you are an atheist. 

I'm absolutely an atheist. it must be obvious from the way I post.

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

I'm absolutely an atheist. it must be obvious from the way I post.

I am an atheist too. But I see Hinduism as a way of life, co existing with others , it has nothing to do with praying Gods. When I say Hinduism I am talking about its actual form ... not what it is today.

6 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

why should i criticize Owaisi for his refusal to accede to pasmanda muslims to be included in the OBC category? why should I criticize him for acting like a dcik when India listed Ahmadiyyas as muslim?

tell me why? these are solid points on how muslim uppercastes behave with their own kind, but why should i criticize them in a db where there are no muslims?

your criticism of muslims is neither specific, nor profound. Are you claiming that muslims are particularly violent? more than Hindus are? how would you prove that they are. I can prove that hindus are way more violent than muslims are.

but we will be speaking in generalities here. Because Hindus are not a monolith. they are divided into so many castes, and so are muslims. That is why I engage in rhetoric about uppercaste. its a low hanging fruit.

now what do you wnat? Have I crticized muslims enough for you?

I am actually relieved to see you are not against Hinduism but you are against the  hypocrisy and inequality in general. 

Also, my posts are neither against Hindus or against hinduism or even hindutva. these are all just vehicles for people to show their ugly anti social side.

you can pick any 'ism', and humans will find a way to use it to their benefit. Hinduism/Islam/ or whatever ism is no exception.

I'm mostly railing against the attitude of people in power, and the silent spectators (those who support the ones in power, but act like goody goody miss), and generally behave in an anti-social way.

if you really thought that I'm anti hindutva, its because you listen to what others say about me.

I may be slightly anti-Hindutva, just like i'm anti-Islam or anti-whatever.

Now someone like paidithalli will come and like this post. he's part of the problem too. he's an anti-social uppercaste fellow, who''s not bothered to engage in any meaningful way with the society, other than posting flowery tributes to all and sundry (just like liberals).

I picked paidithalli just to show that even apparently nice people are anti-social in this day and age. and is no way an attack on paiditalli in particular.

I'm talking against the entire society, and the arrogant fcuks in this db, in particular. hindutva is just the vehicle I chose to use for it.

• Sad 1