Hindutva

prasadr

6 minutes ago, afdb001 said:

Asal neeku Hindi vacha...

Edho 9 years old annav.. Akkademo 20 years ani undi.

Sorry, got my wires crossed with another case of rape & murder by muslim guy, which I will share.

The girl in question is 15 and not 20.

https://swarajyamag.com/politics/kanpur-madrassa-rape-cleric-takes-refuge-in-nikah-while-community-looks-the-other-way

13 minutes ago, Hector8 said:

What is karma bro?

The work you choose to do or capable of doing. It is not you are born as Bramhana, you need to qualify yourself to be called as Brahmans. Shrimad Bhagavatam clearly says that. Bramhana is high position. Bramhana should follow full austerity and should not accumulate wealth, shouldn’t keep even the food offered by householders. In kaliyuga all are shudras 

1 hour ago, Beardman said:

Read what yogananda has said about islam and mohammed.

http://www.yoganandaji.org/board/showthread.php?t=5929

In Yogananda’s poem "Come to Me as Mohammed," what did he mean, please? Could you send me that poem, please. Thank you.

—Ali Twaij, UK

ANSWER

Dear Ali,

Yes, Yogananda wrote that beautiful poem to pay respect to Mohammed, to the the Koran, and to Islam, “Come to Me as Mohammed.”

The poem is published in his devotional book Whispers from Eternity (free online) and is a part of a series of prayers dedicated to the word’s religious leaders: “Come to me, O Christ,” “Come to me as Krishna,” “Come to me as Swami Shankara,” “Come to me as Moses,” “Come to me as Mohammed,” and “Come to me as Buddha.” In fact, Yogananda throughout his life was an arduous promoter of unity amongst religions, of mutual love, respect, and harmony.

This prayer to Mohammed, the “flaming son of God,” can give inspiration to Muslims, who are strong people. It calls them to powerful inner action. This action, from the yogic point of view, is the battle against the lust of the senses, against “frailty and limitation,” in order to browse, as Yogananda puts it, the “rich harvests of immortal mind.”

That same inner battle of light against darkness is symbolized in the Indian epic, the Mahabharata, of which the Bhagavad Gita is a part.

Yogananda addresses Mohammed (peace be unto him) with these words: “Thou didst teach that the lust for wine is the misguided craving for the real Wine, extracted from the winepress of sincere, regular prayer of Namaz.”

He is referring to the inner “wine” of the mystics, to the inner drunkenness with God. If you are interested in exploring this kind of “wine” further, you will enjoy Yogananda’s inspiring interpretations of the Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam. Omar, he taught, was a true saint of Islam. In one of the verses of the Rubaiyat, Omar Khayyam writes: ““Awake, my little ones, and fill the cup, before life’s liquor in its cup be dry.”

How to fill that cup? If you are a Muslim, Yogananda would give you the same advise which he would give to all Christians, Hindus, Hebrews, Buddhists: go deep in your religion.

Find the sacred truth which secretly lies at the heart of your faith. To do so, let your Namaztake you into a state of inner silence, where you can experience a direct contact with Allah. There let Him fill your cup. There is nothing better. He is, for all of us, the greatest possible fulfillment, and is experienced as a God of mercy, love, and joy.

In divine friendship,
Jayadev

https://www.ananda.org/ask/spiritual-guidance-muslims/

I can also give you links to what Dr. Ambedkar has to say about Islam. Do you want me to? 

1 minute ago, SH_221B said:

I can also give you links to what Dr. Ambedkar has to say about Islam. Do you want me to? 

You MUST post them,

reading them would be fun..

All this talk of meem & Bheem would be destroyed.

Problem is we can't even share Bheem's view on Islam openly anymore, they would be construed as hate speech.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, SH_221B said:

Below is the news about a girl kidnapped and how police wouldn't respond fearing a community:

https://www.sirfnews.com/police-scared-muslim-kidnapper-hindu-girl/

I read news of how muslim guys are attacking, kidnapping and raping Hindu girls.

I don't read news of Hindu guys doing similar dastardly acts with muslim girls...

yet, here some guys get angry when questioned about magathanam....

YAAAH THOOOOO

Don't show anger here, go and do justice to that Hindu girl kidnapped and the crying parents..

This happened in 2017, except few Hindi channels, most blacked it out.

Dig deep and tell reasons...

For the hero who was asking for SOLID PROOFS, here is a video, let us see what your explanation is..

T

https://swarajyamag.com/politics/aligarh-angry-locals-ask-why-barbaric-sexual-predator-aslam-who-raped-his-own-daughter-is-roaming-free

Know when this happened?

Few weeks back, Would be surprised if anyone knew it.

This guy was saved by people from his "community" repeatedly even after knowing he targeted little girls.

But, hey....discussing why he was saved by HIS PEOPLE and why no discussion in media or anywhere regarding this would make us Hindus communal...right?

2 hours ago, prasadr said:

https://swarajyamag.com/politics/aligarh-angry-locals-ask-why-barbaric-sexual-predator-aslam-who-raped-his-own-daughter-is-roaming-free

Know when this happened?

Few weeks back, Would be surprised if anyone knew it.

This guy was saved by people from his "community" repeatedly even after knowing he targeted little girls.

But, hey....discussing why he was saved by HIS PEOPLE and why no discussion in media or anywhere regarding this would make us Hindus communal...right?

Inshallah - Mohamadullah