How to get dues from employer?

Amrita

Employer 15k ivvali avi adjustments not part of salary. Ela rappinchukovadam ? Marchipovadame na ? Not responding calls/emails/texts since i put pressure from 2 months.

Salary kuda last 2 months in case ivvakapote DOL complain cheyadame na ? Ichaka enni rojulaki paisalu vastayi?

I am managing at client and resigning without my employer knowing it. I have time till dec end to recover my money entalo India going so that no work no money to give antalo paisal vastayemo ani.

Please kindly tell me how can i get those 15k ?  Thanks in advance.

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Employer 15k ivvali avi adjustments not part of salary. Ela rappinchukovadam ? Marchipovadame na ? Not responding calls/emails/texts since i put pressure from 2 months.

Salary kuda last 2 months in case ivvakapote DOL complain cheyadame na ? Ichaka enni rojulaki paisalu vastayi?

I am managing at client and resigning without my employer knowing it. I have time till dec end to recover my money entalo India going so that no work no money to give antalo paisal vastayemo ani.

mail him first and keep that mail as reference 

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

10l

Employer is only responsible to give you amount mentioned in LCA on a monthly basis and not a penny more until employment last date --> Anything other than this unfortunately you cant do anything

And also for approved time sheets (last 2 months in your case) --> If you have time sheets approved and no pay for employer..blindly call DOL...Your employer will settle in one day...

ee quarter ki bonus ista adanta trash...and alway golden rule remebber...it is better to get full money from employer every month than keeping reserve with employer..

at times anipistadi some money we can keep every month and use if for any visa expenses later ani...but this is the downside and you will have to loose a ton of cash

I have seen people loosing 25-30 K to employers

BOTTOM LINE DONT KEEP ANY RESERVE CASH WITH EMPLOYER MORE THAN 2 WEEKS OF PAYCHECK...

5 minutes ago, tamu said:

mail him first and keep that mail as reference 

100 emails unnayi. 

3 minutes ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

Family emergency money kavali ani oka story cheppi try cheyochu 

Penalties paying bought house anni stories over

3 minutes ago, SteelPlantBabai said:

desi consultancy ah?

Yes

2 minutes ago, kathanayaka said:

Employer is only responsible to give you amount mentioned in LCA on a monthly basis and not a penny more until employment last date --> Anything other than this unfortunately you cant do anything

And also for approved time sheets (last 2 months in your case) --> If you have time sheets approved and no pay for employer..blindly call DOL...Your employer will settle in one day...

ee quarter ki bonus ista adanta trash...and alway golden rule remebber...it is better to get full money from employer every month than keeping reserve with employer..

at times anipistadi some money we can keep every month and use if for any visa expenses later ani...but this is the downside and you will have to loose a ton of cash

I have seen people loosing 25-30 K to employers

BOTTOM LINE DONT KEEP ANY RESERVE CASH WITH EMPLOYER MORE THAN 2 WEEKS OF PAYCHECK...

1 minute ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Vadu LCA lo file chesintalu pay cheste, inka peekedi emi ledu. 

Danini baga legavachu kani its risky to both 

Yeah 15k legal ga em cheyalenu last 2 months salary i can report but avi estademo ani asha asha asha.

Emanna cheyacha to get that 15k may be evarikanna emanna ideas unnayemo ani asked 

Your employer is obligated to pay what ever he mentions in LCA, apart from that it would be their own discretion... in US everything should be on Paper... No Paper No Dough.....That's it

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Yeah 15k legal ga em cheyalenu last 2 months salary i can report but avi estademo ani asha asha asha.

Emanna cheyacha to get that 15k may be evarikanna emanna ideas unnayemo ani asked 

adjustments ante describe chey. daani batti salaha istha.

1 minute ago, Joker_007 said:

Your employer is obligated to pay what ever he mentions in LCA, apart from that it would be their own discretion... in US everything should be on Paper... No Paper No Dough.....That's it

Adi Telusu kabatte post esa inkemanna salahalu istaremo ani @~`