How to get dues from employer?

Amrita

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

I am 80-20 . Why lucky ardham kaley @~`

Ayyevi cheppavayya...vadu ma intiki pamipiste ? @~`

80-20 and on top of it 15K undi ante too much...BTW dont you have the concept of quarterly bonus...Like 3 months additional pay as bonus end of each quarter

2-3 K employer deggara unappudu you should be cautious. 

Just now, AndhraneedSCS said:

So, you took full time at the same client where you are working already?

Hope you did not sign non-compete.

Your employer will continue paying you until you resign. I dont think he would take that risk. Legal ga matladali ante  nuvvu vadiki pani cheyyadam ledu ippudu so you can't fill timesheet and so he is not responsible for your pay 

Nope...FT at different place. 

Just now, Amrita said:

Manesaka evadu istadu sir? 3 yrs nunchi e dues perugutu vachayi. Vellepoye employee ni general ga care cheyaru ga? Ma vadu in full lossses janasena ki ichi TV channel petti. 

vellipotunna ani cheppaledu kada inkaa atleast mee salary ayithe run cheyali kada as per LCA 

ante after so many years of taking 20% inka saripoledaa 

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Visa last yr two applications vesa appudu few months hold chesadu. Ah mundara amendments ki hold chesadu , 

Btw 2017 dues avi ah year na LCA kanna takkuva money ney undi w2 as i was out of country for 3 months and h1 extn kuda undindi ah year. Appadi nunche dues started nenemanna cheyacha ?

Is there any documentation that you applied for Vacation/PTO? if it is unpaid leave, you can't do much. If you are not on FMLA, you are technically out of status for H-1B

Just now, kathanayaka said:

80-20 and on top of it 15K undi ante too much...BTW dont you have the concept of quarterly bonus...Like 3 months additional pay as bonus end of each quarter

I was cautious aey but vadu iche rakam la ledu. AP politics lo paisal petti caste pichi patti tv channel petti losses lo unnadu. 

We have no bonus concept. He used to run per diem though in past.

1 minute ago, kathanayaka said:

idhi andaru follow karu baa don't know why but maku alage vasthadii 

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Visa last yr two applications vesa appudu few months hold chesadu. Ah mundara amendments ki hold chesadu , 

Btw 2017 dues avi ah year na LCA kanna takkuva money ney undi w2 as i was out of country for 3 months and h1 extn kuda undindi ah year. Appadi nunche dues started nenemanna cheyacha ?

reason eamani cheppi hold chesadu ?

how did you join this employer ? telisina vallu vunte valla thru push cheyinchu .. already working vallu tana dagara vunte vadu mee employer eami anukuntunadu valla thru kanukko ... 

client place lo resigning mee employer ki teliyanavasaram ledhu kadha unless you have signed something .. india ki some medical emergency medha for u ro some one ani cheppu or if not married pelli kosam  2 3 months velali so if client can wait i can rejoin if posiitonis still open ani cheppu .. aa 2 3 monhts lo nee remianing pay veyali kadha chachinattu as you have already worked .. 

lastly mee vadu yevoddhu ani okka sari fix iyethee you cant do any thing unless u r near to his place. roju intiki velli kurchonni satha yinchadam tappa .. 

Is there any documentation that you applied for Vacation/PTO? if it is unpaid leave, you can't do much. If you are not on FMLA, you are technically out of status for H-1B

Yes when i was out of country i took leave letter from him. FMLA ante enti ? I am on status with old h1b with my employer and also h1b transfer approved till 2022 with new employer.

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

I was cautious aey but vadu iche rakam la ledu. AP politics lo paisal petti caste pichi patti tv channel petti losses lo unnadu. 

We have no bonus concept. He used to run per diem though in past.

Mee Consultancy owner MLA ga poti chesada?

then how will you manage timesheets?

Manage em cheyadam? My manager will not tell the sub vendor i resigned. I will resign and going to india also next weekend .

3 minutes ago, samaja_vargamana said:

you got good valid points to threaten employer.

in the First place, employer shoould pay the filing fees for applying/extending/amending H1 peititions. In your case it is very clear that the employer had hold your money for the filing fees which is a fraud and violating act as per uscis.

Send him an email writing about the points I mentioned above and you will get a call or response from him very sooner.

dont think that he will pay you some day . Take the action immediately.

How can you prove that employer used extra cash from employee to pay for GC..He will say used company funds to pay..

No where it is written (hours * pay per hour) is your salary ani..only LCA is the amount to be paid..

13 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

vellipotunna ani cheppaledu kada inkaa atleast mee salary ayithe run cheyali kada as per LCA 

ante after so many years of taking 20% inka saripoledaa 

Em saripoledu? Na paisal na salary lo hold chesadu mi employer deggara 5 yrs unte 15k vadilesukuntava? These 15k were my hard earned money he holded in my salary.

Just now, Amrita said:

Yes when i was out of country i took leave letter from him. FMLA ante enti ? I am on status with old h1b with my employer and also h1b transfer approved till 2022 with new employer.

FMLA --> Family and Medical Leave of Act.

Status means being paid. If you are on status at a different employer then this employer is not at fault.