485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

15 minutes ago, Rabbo said:

As soon as u file new I-9 form with new employer uscis will know employer changed

485J is for future employment. Look the wording in bonafide job offer check box....They will approve if everything is done with current employer even if you are not with 485j employer.

15 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Ee situation lo Dates current ayyaka 485j file cheyadam risk bro.. when dates become current, they will just approve the cases that has no pending applications… they will just give them to completely reviewed applications… 

i think the same happened in my case  as my 485j was not approved until last week.. also medicals for my kid submit cheyyaledu… for many of my friends, their 485j was approved sooner and they got their GC’s in July/August.. 

True....Next time ee situation vundakapovachu...Once dates move, they may stay there.

8 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

@csrcsr ippudu attorney tho meeting undi.. emi adagaalo telidam ledu.. anthaa confused ga undi.. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Tell your situation and ask him to give advice on what options you have. Don’t ask him if you should file anything. That’s his job to tell you.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, akkum_bakkum said:

True....Next time ee situation vundakapovachu...Once dates move, they may stay there.

GC’s undaali kada bro… what if they consume all of them like this year?? People with priority dates in late 2013 and 2014 might get them before 2012 and early 2013 if there is something pending on their applications 

5 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

GC’s undaali kada bro… what if they consume all of them like this year?? People with priority dates in late 2013 and 2014 might get them before 2012 and early 2013 if there is something pending on their applications 

What is your dates?

53 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

@csrcsr ippudu attorney tho meeting undi.. emi adagaalo telidam ledu.. anthaa confused ga undi.. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Emi.ledu you are fine if yiu want to take the offer take it join on h1b and maintain. Good relation ship with current employer

And don't gelikify the file

35 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

I dont think thy do that this year. Existing inventory vundi kabatti, they know the exact utilization...

4 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Emi.ledu you are fine if yiu want to take the offer take it join on h1b and maintain. Good relation ship with current employer

And don't gelikify the file

Attorney tho matladanu.. they are suggesting that we don’t file a 485J at all. if USCIS sends an RFE for new medicals or new documents, then send the 485j along with it… otherwise, don’t send anything… 

If the GC is approved, they said they will send a letter (not sure what it is - 485j??) explaining that I am eligible for job portability (180 days) and hence changed to a new employer so that they have a record of employer change… 

2 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Attorney tho matladanu.. they are suggesting that we don’t file a 485J at all. if USCIS sends an RFE for new medicals or new documents, then send the 485j along with it… otherwise, don’t send anything… 

If the GC is approved, they said they will send a letter (not sure what it is - 485j??) explaining that I am eligible for job portability (180 days) and hence changed to a new employer so that they have a record of employer change… 

yup. good luck.

2 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Ade chepanu kada bayya vadu chepthe ne niku ardam aitadi

Gc vachaka edina cheyochu you go ahead with flow join on h1b

8 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Ade chepanu kada bayya vadu chepthe ne niku ardam aitadi

Gc vachaka edina cheyochu you go ahead with flow join on h1b

I trust you Anna… GC vachaka malli old employer daggaraku poye alochana ledu.. andukee ee confusion anthaa… malli attorney compulsory ga 485j cheyyali antademo ani bhayam kuda unde.. 

also ma VP schedule chesadu ee call ni, na confusion chudaleka… nenu adagaledu 

6 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

I trust you Anna… GC vachaka malli old employer daggaraku poye alochana ledu.. andukee ee confusion anthaa… malli attorney compulsory ga 485j cheyyali antademo ani bhayam kuda unde.. 

also ma VP schedule chesadu ee call ni, na confusion chudaleka… nenu adagaledu 

no no keep that option open gc vachaka pay roll run chepstava second job chestava or etc etc we will keep the option your goal is gc 

gc vachaka ovadi degara chestav is secondary imo