485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

1 hour ago, ahimsavaadhi1 said:

Idhi standard rule ey kadha bro. It’s  Nothing specific to H4visa ? 

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

yes standard rule.

Inka h4 pptadi kada anna we need AP for sure for travel if primary got approved and dependants is on h4 kada?

3 hours ago, Spartan said:
  • Can she still use the EAD and AP (I-131) obtained from EB based 485, while the Family based I130/I-485 are in process.?  Yes, she can use her EAD and AP for the duration of the respective validities. It looks like she got a new EAD approved from 2/11/2022 – 2/10/2024. However, her AP has expired on 3/23/2022. Once she receives a new AP, she may continue to use that for the respective duration.
  • Can she travel and return back to US on the old I-131. While new I-130/I-485 are in process.? Since she is on an H-4 visa, she is welcome to travel on a valid H-4 visa stamp. However, if you apply for an AP during this time, there is a chance that this would be rejected and considered abandoned. Travel, however, has no impact on the rest of the Adjustment of Status application (i.e the I-130 and the I-765 EAD card)
  • Do we file I-130 and I-485 concurrently or wait for I-130 approval first and the do I-485. ? which one would be easier and faster. ( I. understand it takes upto 12 months for I-130 approval). CIP: Yes, if you and spouse are in the United States at the time of filing, we would file the I-130 and I-485 concurrently.  
  • What would be the cost for doing the I-130, and I-485 in family-based route. And I am assuming it will include new I-765 and I-131 as well. CIP: If you'd like to pursue a family-based application, you can do so on your own. See: https://www.uscis.gov/green-card/green-card-eligibility/green-card-for-family-preference-immigrants. If you want to use our services, The approximate cost would be: ~$6K total in legal fees & gov’t filing fees. 

@perugu_vada  @Dippam  @ahimsavaadhi1 @csrcsr

Thanks uncle this helps 

So did u start the process for filing her application ? U will do on ur own or will go with attorney ?

26 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Thanks uncle this helps 

So did u start the process for filing her application ? U will do on ur own or will go with attorney ?

@perugu_vada  thinking anna..willl decide by Oct 1st.

i wil check with my Legal Insurance if they can cover, cover cheste evaraina manchi awyer ni chusi vallato submit cheyista..

ledante own filing ani thinking, will let u know.

35 minutes ago, Spartan said:

@perugu_vada  thinking anna..willl decide by Oct 1st.

i wil check with my Legal Insurance if they can cover, cover cheste evaraina manchi awyer ni chusi vallato submit cheyista..

ledante own filing ani thinking, will let u know.

Sorry for you uncle, vady spouse ki eyakinda lawyers ni mepe pani petukundu.

And also USCIS kuda paisal kavali , overpayment for employees, hiring ki karchu, ipudu spouse applications dandha tho malla paisal enka estunaru, name vastha applications tesukoni a chalo ani approve chestar.

Ee lamdbi Gallu kaneesam edi Anna chesedhi unde, primary ki itchesi spouse ki paisal kattu mantu mamam application tho pattu cash tip kuda petti pampistunde kada

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, viky said:

Sorry for you uncle, vady spouse ki eyakinda lawyers ni mepe pani petukundu.

And also USCIS kuda paisal kavali , overpayment for employees, hiring ki karchu, ipudu spouse applications dandha tho malla paisal enka estunaru, name vastha applications tesukoni a chalo ani approve chestar.

Ee lamdbi Gallu kaneesam edi Anna chesedhi unde, primary ki itchesi spouse ki paisal kattu mantu mamam application tho pattu cash tip kuda petti pampistunde kada

maa colleague ki kuda same..doc kosam rfe padindhi...sent doc but no visas

On 9/16/2022 at 6:49 PM, Spartan said:
  • Can she still use the EAD and AP (I-131) obtained from EB based 485, while the Family based I130/I-485 are in process.?  Yes, she can use her EAD and AP for the duration of the respective validities. It looks like she got a new EAD approved from 2/11/2022 – 2/10/2024. However, her AP has expired on 3/23/2022. Once she receives a new AP, she may continue to use that for the respective duration.
  • Can she travel and return back to US on the old I-131. While new I-130/I-485 are in process.? Since she is on an H-4 visa, she is welcome to travel on a valid H-4 visa stamp. However, if you apply for an AP during this time, there is a chance that this would be rejected and considered abandoned. Travel, however, has no impact on the rest of the Adjustment of Status application (i.e the I-130 and the I-765 EAD card)
  • Do we file I-130 and I-485 concurrently or wait for I-130 approval first and the do I-485. ? which one would be easier and faster. ( I. understand it takes upto 12 months for I-130 approval). CIP: Yes, if you and spouse are in the United States at the time of filing, we would file the I-130 and I-485 concurrently.  
  • What would be the cost for doing the I-130, and I-485 in family-based route. And I am assuming it will include new I-765 and I-131 as well. CIP: If you'd like to pursue a family-based application, you can do so on your own. See: https://www.uscis.gov/green-card/green-card-eligibility/green-card-for-family-preference-immigrants. If you want to use our services, The approximate cost would be: ~$6K total in legal fees & gov’t filing fees. 

@perugu_vada  @Dippam  @ahimsavaadhi1 @csrcsr

Thank you :)

aa h4 lo undaru kada status inka stamp unte ela travel chestaro anukunnaro ento

finally it made sense to me why USCIS moved dates to dec 2014 even though they don't have that many visa numbers.

To avoid wastage they wanted to approved as many cases as they can and since they had just 1.5 quarter to do it they moved it aggressively to approve easy cases and avoid wastage. 

• Upvote 1