485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

5 minutes ago, BeerBob123 said:

Next week

All the best of lucking uncle it should be easy peasy, ayipoyaka fisherman what poyi crab lobster tines raaa , don't mind getting a Togo box for me tooo

6 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

All the best of lucking uncle it should be easy peasy, ayipoyaka fisherman what poyi crab lobster tines raaa , don't mind getting a Togo box for me tooo

Ok anna spice a level kavali 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Spartan said:
  • Can she still use the EAD and AP (I-131) obtained from EB based 485, while the Family based I130/I-485 are in process.?  Yes, she can use her EAD and AP for the duration of the respective validities. It looks like she got a new EAD approved from 2/11/2022 – 2/10/2024. However, her AP has expired on 3/23/2022. Once she receives a new AP, she may continue to use that for the respective duration.
  • Can she travel and return back to US on the old I-131. While new I-130/I-485 are in process.? Since she is on an H-4 visa, she is welcome to travel on a valid H-4 visa stamp. However, if you apply for an AP during this time, there is a chance that this would be rejected and considered abandoned. Travel, however, has no impact on the rest of the Adjustment of Status application (i.e the I-130 and the I-765 EAD card)
  • Do we file I-130 and I-485 concurrently or wait for I-130 approval first and the do I-485. ? which one would be easier and faster. ( I. understand it takes upto 12 months for I-130 approval). CIP: Yes, if you and spouse are in the United States at the time of filing, we would file the I-130 and I-485 concurrently.  
  • What would be the cost for doing the I-130, and I-485 in family-based route. And I am assuming it will include new I-765 and I-131 as well. CIP: If you'd like to pursue a family-based application, you can do so on your own. See: https://www.uscis.gov/green-card/green-card-eligibility/green-card-for-family-preference-immigrants. If you want to use our services, The approximate cost would be: ~$6K total in legal fees & gov’t filing fees. 

@perugu_vada  @Dippam  @ahimsavaadhi1 @csrcsr

6k naaa.....No wonder AILA and others dont want us to get gc's.

8 minutes ago, Spartan said:
  • Can she still use the EAD and AP (I-131) obtained from EB based 485, while the Family based I130/I-485 are in process.?  Yes, she can use her EAD and AP for the duration of the respective validities. It looks like she got a new EAD approved from 2/11/2022 – 2/10/2024. However, her AP has expired on 3/23/2022. Once she receives a new AP, she may continue to use that for the respective duration.
  • Can she travel and return back to US on the old I-131. While new I-130/I-485 are in process.? Since she is on an H-4 visa, she is welcome to travel on a valid H-4 visa stamp. However, if you apply for an AP during this time, there is a chance that this would be rejected and considered abandoned. Travel, however, has no impact on the rest of the Adjustment of Status application (i.e the I-130 and the I-765 EAD card)
  • Do we file I-130 and I-485 concurrently or wait for I-130 approval first and the do I-485. ? which one would be easier and faster. ( I. understand it takes upto 12 months for I-130 approval). CIP: Yes, if you and spouse are in the United States at the time of filing, we would file the I-130 and I-485 concurrently.  
  • What would be the cost for doing the I-130, and I-485 in family-based route. And I am assuming it will include new I-765 and I-131 as well. CIP: If you'd like to pursue a family-based application, you can do so on your own. See: https://www.uscis.gov/green-card/green-card-eligibility/green-card-for-family-preference-immigrants. If you want to use our services, The approximate cost would be: ~$6K total in legal fees & gov’t filing fees. 

Bro thank you.

I have a question regarding second point .

Please Correct my understanding .
what lawyer is saying if petitioner has no h4 valid visa stamp and apply for AP,  the petitioner should not travel until they get AP. 

2 minutes ago, akkum_bakkum said:

ade kada..

I will not go with these guys ...they are very bad in tracking things.

1 minute ago, ahimsavaadhi1 said:

Bro thank you.

I have a question regarding second point .

Please Correct my understanding .
what lawyer is saying if petitioner has no h4 valid visa stamp and apply for AP,  the petitioner should not travel until they get AP. 

yeah AP apply cheste, processing lo unnapudu if u have no vaild stamp, then u shud not travel.

AP application deny avutadi, and u need to have proper H4 stamping to re-enter.

AP approve aite, u can travel

3 minutes ago, akkum_bakkum said:

Anthey ga bro. 

Valla bread , butter, chicken dum biriyani, Rahul uncle firm lo toilet paper kooda manavey 😂🙏

Just now, Spartan said:

yeah AP apply cheste, processing lo unnapudu if u have no vaild stamp, then u shud not travel.

Idhi standard rule ey kadha bro. It’s  Nothing specific to H4visa ? 

18 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Bro, one thing I dont understand is.....If u r gc, then h4 lo how can she travel when ur underlying h1b is no longer valid? Am I missing something here?

51 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Edo consular process lo consigliate velli techukovali ani cheppindi Emma