485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

23 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Yes bro all recently CRP status fall Into that line ani assumption  yes when visa num er is available it will.approved automatically is the expectation 

In the next bulletin, will they include the spillover visas also? Or will they be added later next year? 

7 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

In the next bulletin, will they include the spillover visas also? Or will they be added later next year? 

No one knows...That spillover numbers are added in April bulletin last year. Expectation is that they would do something similar this year. However, this year they have pending inventory to better allocate the available visa numbers.

28 minutes ago, akkum_bakkum said:

No one knows...That spillover numbers are added in April bulletin last year. Expectation is that they would do something similar this year. However, this year they have pending inventory to better allocate the available visa numbers.

Ok.. in that case, the dates won’t move at all for EB2 in the next bulletin, bcoz they don’t have any enough visas and they have enough applications currently kept in pending and waiting to be approved.. 

10 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Ok.. in that case, the dates won’t move at all for EB2 in the next bulletin, bcoz they don’t have any enough visas and they have enough applications currently kept in pending and waiting to be approved.. 

anthega....dont expect to see any major changes till Jan/Feb bulletin.

9 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

you are right , logically they shouldn’t move until April or whenever they have calculated  spill over from ROW and EB1 

but you can never bet on USCIS 

1 hour ago, yemdoing said:

you are right , logically they shouldn’t move until April or whenever they have calculated  spill over from ROW and EB1 

but you can never bet on USCIS 

Ok.. I am in a tricky situation… 

Client has been waiting for over an year (1.8 yrs) for me to convert to FT… now they are losing patience and I am in a situation where I have to either join FT or leave the job… ippudu job kosam chadivi interviews ichhe moodu, utsaaham assalu levu.. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

My 485j is approved and 485’s are moved to Pending status. Ippudu job marithe malli 485j submit cheyyali… and god knows when they will approve it.. malli visas available unde time ki edanna pending application unte, malli assam povaali.. 

Not sure what to do.. 

33 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Client has been waiting for over an year (1.8 yrs) for me to convert to FT… now they are losing patience and I am in a situation where I have to either join FT or leave the job… ippudu job kosam chadivi interviews ichhe moodu, utsaaham assalu levu.. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

My 485j is approved and 485’s are moved to Pending status. Ippudu job marithe malli 485j submit cheyyali… and god knows when they will approve it.. malli visas available unde time ki edanna pending application unte, malli assam povaali.. 

Not sure what to do.. 

too many in same situ bhayya...  u can move kadha... anyhow will take atleast 4 to 5 months to get idea on date movement..

2 minutes ago, dkchinnari said:

too many in same situ bhayya...  u can move kadha... anyhow will take atleast 4 to 5 months to get idea on date movement..

I can.. but if we file a 485j, I don’t know when it will get approved and they may not process the 485 as there is a pending 485j … if the visas are over for the next fiscal year, I will be back to the same situation.. 

8 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

I can.. but if we file a 485j, I don’t know when it will get approved and they may not process the 485 as there is a pending 485j … if the visas are over for the next fiscal year, I will be back to the same situation.. 

client pomante.. same emp tho undi vere client chusko bro..oka one month force yourself and prepare for interviews..thappadu

17 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Don't file 485j anna you cam file later

1 hour ago, Thokkalee said:

Not sure what to do.. 

same situation lo unde nenu so i can understand. csr cheppinattu dont file 485j. wait out 6 months and then do it.

again talk to lawyers about this but should work without issues.

23 minutes ago, Dippam said:

same situation lo unde nenu so i can understand. csr cheppinattu dont file 485j. wait out 6 months and then do it.

again talk to lawyers about this but should work without issues.

Kavhitanga promary employer change ayithe 485j apply cheyala

naa job roles change ayithavi and naa role name kuda 

example: developer nuchi dba