485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

41 minutes ago, fasak_vachadu said:

Kavhitanga promary employer change ayithe 485j apply cheyala

naa job roles change ayithavi and naa role name kuda 

example: developer nuchi dba 

I heard from someone that we should file 485j if we switch jobs… otherwise the GC will be approved for the old employer and you have to go back and work for them for 6 months so that there won’t be any issues at the time of citizenship 

Just now, Thokkalee said:

How Anna? Employer change aithe 485j file cheyyali kadaa?? Or else I have to go back to the old employer.. isn’t it? 

no no its not mandatory you have to do on day 1 , because your 485j is approved and mostly your file is reviewed now they are just waiting for dates to become current you will get gc once date becomes current don't disturb the file by filing j now

you can do later or you can directly take  to interview

Just now, csrcsr said:

no no its not mandatory you have to do on day 1 , because your 485j is approved and mostly your file is reviewed now they are just waiting for dates to become current you will get gc once date becomes current don't disturb the file by filing j now

Interviews andariki ravadam ledu kadaa.. GC approve ayyaaka, 485j file cheyyalemu kadaa 

4 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

oka vela adigithe else you will get gc that's it

Do I have to go back to the old employer after getting GC? This is a grey area right.. many people say that it is recommended to work for the employer for at least 6 months.. 

12 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Do I have to go back to the old employer after getting GC? This is a grey area right.. many people say that it is recommended to work for the employer for at least 6 months.. 

forget that dude once we have GC we can figure out just go with good relation with old employer , 

most lawyers are saying no need but if needed cheddu le 6 months or pay roll run chepyi edo okapi cheyochu bro gc vats

34 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

If 485j not approved and mana primary employer can withdraw an existing ga ? 
day 1 kakunda malli pakka cheyala ento e situation asalu mental ekkutundhi…

nenu 12 yrs Nichi same employer tho unnanu 

4 to 5 times clients and witch vendors full time offer chesaru but tesukoledu 

Nake enduku avutundhi ela anipistundhi 

• Sad 1

Just now, fasak_vachadu said:

No bro there is no way to withdraw 485j its done 

40 minutes ago, fasak_vachadu said:

If 485J is approved or pending more than 180 days, no bro...Dabaang song eskoni bojjo. File new 485j with new employer anytime your dates can get current.....endukante no one touches ur file till then.

https://anwarilaw.com/immigration-services/green-cards/adjustments-of-status/180-day-portability-rule/180-day-portability-rule-faqs/#:~:text=The I-485 is based,the I-140 petition approval.

53 minutes ago, fasak_vachadu said:

Same situation baa… with the same Employer from the past 12 years (American employer)… got many offers from clients but didn’t join as they didn’t excite me.. and didn’t want to start the labor again.. 

ipudu maradaamu ante, ilaage edo oka issue vastondi.. 

12 minutes ago, akkum_bakkum said:

If 485J is approved or pending more than 180 days, no bro...Dabaang song eskoni bojjo. File new 485j with new employer anytime your dates can get current.....endukante no one touches ur file till then.

https://anwarilaw.com/immigration-services/green-cards/adjustments-of-status/180-day-portability-rule/180-day-portability-rule-faqs/#:~:text=The I-485 is based,the I-140 petition approval.

Ee situation lo Dates current ayyaka 485j file cheyadam risk bro.. when dates become current, they will just approve the cases that has no pending applications… they will just give them to completely reviewed applications… 

i think the same happened in my case  as my 485j was not approved until last week.. also medicals for my kid submit cheyyaledu… for many of my friends, their 485j was approved sooner and they got their GC’s in July/August.. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Rabbo said:

As soon as u file new I-9 form with new employer uscis will know employer changed

May be.. but 485 application new employer ki port cheyyalante 485j amendment submit cheyyali.. otherwise, they will approve assuming that the old employers 485 is still valid..