North gallu fell to the point of no return

hyperbole

2 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Evadu icchadu naaku wealth. I am self built. Okka naya paisa kuda parents nunchi teeskoledu. In fact, I am taking care of them. I am ready to give up my OC certificate which did not fetch me any new opportunity.

adhey nenu chepthunna.. you are ready to give up your certificate that is already worthless to you.

in exchange you expect others to give away their certificates, which means a lot to them.

its a bad trade for them.

you give up something valuable to you or will help people tide over their loss when they give up what you are asking for. only then there's a negotiation. :)

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

adhey nenu chepthunna.. you are ready to give up your certificate that is already worthless to you.

in exchange you expect others to give away their certificates, which means a lot to them.

its a bad trade for them.

you give up something valuable to you or will help people tide over their loss when they give up what you are asking for. only then there's a negotiation. :)

Kashtarjitam evvaru evvariki ivvanavasaram ledu. Everyone is created equal. If you are getting a privilege from a caste certificate you are the one who should be ready to give it up to make it a fair deal for everyone.

9 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

U just received criticism on amir khan pk movie sis, u know Charlie Hebdo magazine cover photos of prophet Mohammed

For publishing those Islamic terrorists killed Charlie Hebdo journalists

I don’t encourage any religious fanatics. Why the hell do you want to compare with the most regressed religion with questionable human rights. Aren’t we better than them. And the movie did not question religion or god. It just highlighted the age old practices which aren’t relevant in this day and age. The movie managed to show issues in every religion not just hinduism.

8 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Kashtarjitam evvaru evvariki ivvanavasaram ledu. Everyone is created equal. If you are getting a privilege from a caste certificate you are the one who should be ready to give it up to make it a fair deal for everyone.

so what worthy thing are you willing to sacrifice to get that fair and equal society? nothing I guess.

but others should give up their ticket to a semi decent life, so you can enjoy a fair deal.. hmm..

7 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

I don’t encourage any religious fanatics. Why the hell do you want to compare with the most regressed religion with questionable human rights. Aren’t we better than them. And the movie did not question religion or god. It just highlighted the age old practices which aren’t relevant in this day and age. The movie managed to show issues in every religion not just hinduism.

He is being hypocrite by criticising other religion and saying he is a proud Muslim, naming her daughter who was born to a hindu woman a Muslim name 

Just now, NiranjanGaaru said:

He is being hypocrite by criticising other religion and saying he is a proud Muslim, naming her daughter who was born to a hindu woman a Muslim name 

rey

10 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

This is the real BS that people come up with when they talk about caste system. Someone with a SC or ST caste certificate gets a chance at upward mobility using their caste certificate. Why would they give it up? Besides it's not even a fair deal. Privilege is underrated. Most people with OC certificate don't realize what kind of privilege they had. You think it's your hard earned money, but it's yours parents position in the society that put you there in the first place. 

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

rey

rey huka nuv radical turka terrorist vi ani.... Morning nunchi maavallu prove chesaru dukaanam kattey..... 

Don't bullshit ur ideas with db liberals and brainwash them..... They may be fools but I'm not

1 minute ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

rey huka nuv radical turka terrorist vi ani.... Morning nunchi maavallu prove chesaru dukaanam kattey..... 

Don't bullshit ur ideas with db liberals and brainwash them..... They may be fools but I'm not

em prove chesaru? lol. they don't know what they are talking about ani clear ga vaallaki cheppa kadha.

1 minute ago, Pulkapresident said:

This is the real BS that people come up with when they talk about caste system. Someone with a SC or ST caste certificate gets a chance at upward mobility using their caste certificate. Why would they give it up? Besides it's not even a fair deal. Privilege is underrated. Most people with OC certificate don't realize what kind of privilege they had. You think it's your hard earned money, but it's yours parents position in the society that put you there in the first place. 

I want to ask when does equality start then. Why do you still ask for caste based favors from government. Why don’t you ask based on economic status? Isn’t that a fair deal for everyone? The current system will only propagate casteism and never cut its roots. Just because I was born in an upper caste, I was denied all and any benefits from government even when I needed it. Does this seem fair to you? 

What parents? What status? The contribution of caste in my life is not even zero, it’s negative.

54 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

ee rendu cases lo asalu emayyindhi bro....em chesaaru vallu intha dharunam ga treat chesthunnaru...

ee MP up bihar gallu maree dhaarunam raa naayana and some parts of haryana too

Some petty issues

8 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

so what worthy thing are you willing to sacrifice to get that fair and equal society? nothing I guess.

but others should give up their ticket to a semi decent life, so you can enjoy a fair deal.. hmm..

I gave up my prime years of life to build a place for myself. THAT IS MY CONTRIBUTION. I wasn’t given anything to return. 

9 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Personal matters enduku? Vaadi jeevitham. Why don’t you treat him as just an another actor? I am no fan of Aamir khan. I just look at the motive of Raju Hirani that was behind making this movie.

1 minute ago, Iriswest said:

I want to ask when does equality start then. Why do you still ask for caste based favors from government. Why don’t you ask based on economic status? Isn’t that a fair deal for everyone? The current system will only propagate casteism and never cut its roots. Just because I was born in an upper caste, I was denied all and any benefits from government even when I needed it. Does this seem fair to you? 

What parents? What status? The contribution of caste in my life is not even zero, it’s negative.

That's because you don't see what privilege entitles you. My maid's kids studied in the same school I did. They were never good at school, I always thought they were stupid. But I once saw one of my maid's son trying to sit on the floor when his classmates are all sitting on the couch. Most people in lower caste don't think they can do better with their life, they believe they're not good enough to better they life. That's why they need a caste certificate, because it's the way of Government telling them that it's alright if they don't have the same score, they can still get ahead in life. Denying them this right will only make the problem worse. The privilege that you and I got, is educated parents, ability to see others in our community who achieved great heights that we can dream to achieve growing up. The problem with people in lower caste is the lack of role models for them to look up to in their community that they can use to dream bigger. Because most often, what is dead is their ability to dream bigger. And that's why they need reservations so atleast some of them can work towards upward mobility. 

14 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I want to ask when does equality start then. Why do you still ask for caste based favors from government. Why don’t you ask based on economic status? Isn’t that a fair deal for everyone? The current system will only propagate casteism and never cut its roots. Just because I was born in an upper caste, I was denied all and any benefits from government even when I needed it. Does this seem fair to you?