North gallu fell to the point of no return

hyperbole

1 minute ago, Iriswest said:

India lo ante they want to establish themselves? What about islamic countries? What are they trying to prove there?

even there, burqa wasn't compulsory until Islamic revolution in the 70s. Iran, Turkey, Iraq, and even Afghan Pakistan, women were not wearing burqas.

Its a recent phenonmenon. The religion is going through tumultuous times. nothing more. I'm sure they will emerge stronger out of this.

12 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Yes we are better than  them, it's absolutely correct 

That doesn't mean some one shouldn't make films on radical Islamic terrorists and no human rights in their religion.... Come on they are more than 15% of India population easily 20 cr population untaru.. 

enni desabhakti movies raledu? 100 out of 100 villians are muslims. Watch the movie ‘Aamir’. It has all the issues you are talking about. Rest of the 100cr population is hindus. Just put economy of scales at work. If we change that will be a landslide victory. 

8 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

I am refuting to the idea that every upper caste individual will be born into richness and privilege. Remove caste certificate, remove caste based marriages. Make reservations based on economic status. Otherwise there is no way caste is going out of India.

This is like saying black man shouldn't be eligible for affirmative action because he is well off. That's not the point of affirmative action or reservation. If it was, it wouldn't be called it. They were put in place to give them social mobility and they are not there yet because people like you keep calling them out for favoritism. 

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

even there, burqa wasn't compulsory until Islamic revolution in the 70s. Iran, Turkey, Iraq, and even Afghan Pakistan, women were not wearing burqas.

Its a recent phenonmenon. The religion is going through tumultuous times. nothing more. I'm sure they will emerge stronger out of this.

Until they come out of their dark phase, I cannot acknowledge it as a religion that anybody should follow (where women are treated like objects). We will talk after 100 years when they get rid of burkha rule.

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

CITI_c$y

Iroju entra intha comedy chestunav..... 

Inkentha strong avali ra.... Blasting and converting, killing etc etc.... They are fastest growing religion

@ZoomNaidu

2 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

enni desabhakti movies raledu? 100 out of 100 villians are muslims. Watch the movie ‘Aamir’. It has all the issues you are talking about. Rest of the 100cr population is hindus. Just put economy of scales at work. If we change that will be a landslide victory. 

Mana deshabhakti movies anintlo only pak Muslim guy is Muslim and he is a terrorist but didn't addressed Radicalization and social evils of Indian Muslims 

Just now, Iriswest said:

Until they come out of their dark phase, I cannot acknowledge it as a religion that anybody should follow (where women are treated like objects). We will talk after 100 years when they get rid of burkha rule.

There's no burqa rule. lol..

you just pretend like our own religion is not full of bigots, including misogynists, but want to make judgements about some other community

2 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

This is like saying black man shouldn't be eligible for affirmative action because he is well off. That's not the point of affirmative action or reservation. If it was, it wouldn't be called it. They were put in place to give them social mobility and they are not there yet because people like you keep calling them out for favoritism. 

Dude. I am saying equal opportunity creates equal human beings. Affirmative action is needed because slavery was abolished in relatively recent times. But white man and black man are entitled to the same social benefits from USA according to their ECONOMIC status. Fafsa is not just for black people. It is for every student who wants to do well. Where is that in India?

9 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Idi too much bro. You might be talking about some rare villages. What about most of the urban and sub urban areas?

I am talking about urban areas. In Vizag, my maid's kids (lambadi) instinctively kneel down until my parents told them not to do that multiple times over and over again. Why do you think they have it and why do I not have it? We went to the same school, they were provided with the same resources, but they didn't do as well as me. It's not because I am smart or hardworking. It's because I had educated parents unlike them and I had more exposure because of my friends and family. Most importantly, I could dream bigger because I had the privilege to. 

9 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

CITI_c$y

Iroju entra intha comedy chestunav..... 

Inkentha strong avali ra.... Blasting and converting, killing etc etc.... They are fastest growing religion

@ZoomNaidu

I'm not blinded by hate for Islam, like most of you ra. 

I go by facts. the fact is, it was Islamic revolution in the 70s that created an open statement of sorts with burqa etc. Because Islam was repressed by diverse secular military regimes in Persia by Ottoman empire and its successor regime in Turkey under Ataturk. Also in Iran under a secular dictatorship of shah, propped up by the US, Islam was mostly repressed and its symbols banned from public.

what are your facts ra? just pure hatred.. anthe na..

just because you wish Islam was bad, it won't make Islam bad, you know right? lol.

3 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Mana deshabhakti movies anintlo only pak Muslim guy is Muslim and he is a terrorist but didn't addressed Radicalization and social evils of Indian Muslims 

Sleeper cell concept- Indian muslims radicalized- Holiday

Muslim encroachment- Aamir

Pimp business- Mardaani

Many more to name. We just remember the pakistani muslim.

17 minutes ago, Smarty_1 said:

Ur parents kuda ade selfish ga alochinchi unte how would you have survived just asking?? When u choose who to get married to y should ur parents support u financially after marriage isn’t it u and ur spouse to sort that out?

Anduke cheptunna, you should be financially independent before you get married. 

7 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Dude. I am saying equal opportunity creates equal human beings. Affirmative action is needed because slavery was abolished in relatively recent times. But white man and black man are entitled to the same social benefits from USA according to their ECONOMIC status. Fafsa is not just for black people. It is for every student who wants to do well. Where is that in India?

Slavery was abolished in recent times aa? When was caste discrimination abolished? Or was it ever abolished? Em matladutunnavo artham avtunda? People in the US atleast have the resources to call out on racism, but most of the times, in India casteism is not even called out on, since it happens so subtly, well subtly in urban areas, ruthlessly in rural areas. 

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

There's no burqa rule. lol..

you just pretend like our own religion is not full of bigots, including misogynists, but want to make judgements about some other community

You are saying there is no burqa rule in islamic countries???? My religion has problems, but that religion has human right issues where half of their population are treated as objects. Sorry Nothing to compare here

9 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

dude, you are in top 2% of India. Who are you competing with for equality?