North gallu fell to the point of no return

hyperbole

2 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

You are saying there is no burqa rule in islamic countries???? My religion has problems, but that religion has human right issues where half of their population are treated as objects. Sorry Nothing to compare here

The burqa rules exist only where rag tag tribes rule, or a military dictatorship rules. Not in democratic islamic republics.

you take the worst aspect of Islam, and compare it to the not so worst parts of your religion. Its just super convenient.

lets talk about caste discrimination in Hinduism, and paint the entire religion as backward and the worst, okay? How is that kind of categorization helpful?

6 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

I am talking about urban areas. In Vizag, my maid's kids (lambadi) instinctively kneel down until my parents told them not to do that multiple times over and over again. Why do you think they have it and why do I not have it? We went to the same school, they were provided with the same resources, but they didn't do as well as me. It's not because I am smart or hardworking. It's because I had educated parents unlike them and I had more exposure because of my friends and family. Most importantly, I could dream bigger because I had the privilege to. 

I haven’t seen any such cases bro. But even when given the same opportunity if one group doesn’t want to take advantage of that opportunity, how can the other one be blamed of privilege? Uneducated parents are found in all sects not just lower castes. That cannot be the only driver for dreaming big. 

I haven’t seen any such cases bro. But even when given the same opportunity if one group doesn’t want to take advantage of that opportunity, how can the other one be blamed of privilege? Uneducated parents are found in all sects not just lower castes. That cannot be the only driver for dreaming big. 

so tell me dude.. are your parents educated or not?

Are you not in the top 2%, 1% in India now? what kind of justice you expect from the rest of 99%? pls tell. you literally have the whole world ahead of you, and you think you've been wronged in someway.

13 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Anduke cheptunna, you should be financially independent before you get married. 

That does not alone solve the issue.. money cant buy everything u need in life…

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

The burqa rules exist only where rag tag tribes rule, or a military dictatorship rules. Not in democratic islamic republics.

you take the worst aspect of Islam, and compare it to the not so worst parts of your religion. Its just super convenient.

lets talk about caste discrimination in Hinduism, and paint the entire religion as backward and the worst, okay? How is that kind of categorization helpful?

That worst aspect affects the entire women in that religion. Hijab/burqa is mandatory in 90% of islamic countries.   I am sorry but it doesn’t qualify as a religion when you cannot treat women like objects and marrying 4 is allowed. It just sucks that even in this day and age it refuses to evolve.

4 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

How do you still fail to see that you were privileged? Hard work di emundi? Tokkalo andaru chestaru. Are your parents educated? What were their professions? What about your siblings? What about your uncles aunts cousins? What did they do in life? My guess is they all had the same kind of privilege that you did and fail to see they were privileged. 

That worst aspect affects the entire women in that religion. Hijab/burqa is mandatory in 90% of islamic countries.   I am sorry but it doesn’t qualify as a religion when you cannot treat women like objects and marrying 4 is allowed. It just sucks that even in this day and age it refuses to evolve.

you keep repeating the same thing, when I'm trying to tell you that democratic Islamic republics don't mandate Hijab. Its the authoritarian ruler who is trying to control people using the most conservative aspects of Islam, that mandates hijab.

that it doesn't qualify as a religion is statement of pure arrogance. Given that more people practice it than our religion.

4 minutes ago, Smarty_1 said:

That does not alone solve the issue.. money cant buy everything u need in life…

Bro, I understand acceptance is required for some to be happy, but you can't lead your life pleasing everyone. If you do, you will regret it later in life. 

13 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Slavery was abolished in recent times aa? When was caste discrimination abolished? Or was it ever abolished? Em matladutunnavo artham avtunda? People in the US atleast have the resources to call out on racism, but most of the times, in India casteism is not even called out on, since it happens so subtly, well subtly in urban areas, ruthlessly in rural areas. 

Caste system will be abolished when you stop handing out caste certificates. There is no way out of it. 

You are missing the entire point. 

everyone is eligible for social benefits and fafsa in US irrespective of their race and just based on the economic status.

Does India have this system? NO

Affirmative action is to encourage the races which have been wronged in the past and to give them a better chance at college level. I am in full support of this system as it doesn’t mandate a percent of reservation but is based on the individual struggle and overcoming the invisible barriers one has went through.

India is just handing out reservations in percents. No value for individual struggle. 

Affirmative action+fafsa, I support.

Just Caste based reservations, I do not support.

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you keep repeating the same thing, when I'm trying to tell you that democratic Islamic republics don't mandate Hijab. Its the authoritarian ruler who is trying to control people using the most conservative aspects of Islam, that mandates hijab.

that it doesn't qualify as a religion is statement of pure arrogance. Given that more people practice it than our religion.

How many are democratic republics? They are still a minority right? Not just governance, even if it is not an enforcement, people are indoctrinated to follow the hijab voluntarily. Have the mullahs stopped preaching it in those democratic republics?

Abolish hijab and marry 1 at one time, then yes, Islam is a religion I can comprehend.

21 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

dude, you are in top 2% of India. Who are you competing with for equality?

Ee logics choostunte reservations ki against ga oka batch fight chestondi ala unnayi

1 minute ago, Iriswest said:

Caste system will be abolished when you stop handing out caste certificates. There is no way out of it. 

everyone is eligible for social benefits and fafsa in US irrespective of their race and just based on the economic status.

Affirmative action is to encourage the races which have been wronged in the past and to give them a better chance at college level. I am in full support of this system as it doesn’t mandate a percent of reservation but is based on the individual struggle and overcoming the invisible barriers one has went through.

India is just handing out reservations in percents. No value for individual struggle. 

Ofcourse there are mandates, they just don't put it out like they do in India. Every University has a percent of admission it gives out for people of color. All federal government jobs are given out at a ratio, you get a certain score for your race and gender (white men get the least score and women of color get the highest score) and you're only called for an interview if your score is over 90 (the score is computer generated, a combination of your education, experience, race and gender) Just because they don't put it out like they do in India, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. You will understand if you work for the US Government, most positions are filled by people of color and minorities. The same cannot be said about India. In fact most positions are filled by people of upper castes. 

1 minute ago, Iriswest said:

how do they quantify individual struggle and overcoming of invisible barriers?

if you are for economic reservations, do you realise only 20% of Indians in urban areas earn more than 15k/mo ? so can we have 80% reservations for those under privileged. or how would go about designing an affirmative action system?

9 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Thread lo replies choosi kooda neeku ardham kavadam leda??

whatever the crime ultimately end up dragging Muslims.