North gallu fell to the point of no return

hyperbole

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

no, we aren't better than them. this us vs them is just ridiculous.

Agree to disagree. Vaallu burkha ban chesinappudu, I will consider them as a religion.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

How? I fail to see the non existent socio economic landscape. I was poor and no support from caste whatsoever. Treated like by other upper castes. It was only my will to get better in life that made me what I am today. Like I said, not just zero I had negative contribution from my peers.

unfortunately its your peer upper castes that occupy all the top positions, not because of their talent, but due to connections.

if anything, you should ask them to give up their caste privilege, but instead you expect those who've used reservations to move ahead in life to give up that avenue for their social upliftment.

do you realise that overwhelming majority of those that use reservations are first generation graduates? Are you a first gen graduate? I'm going to bet that your parents are educated.

4 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Aithe enti guru. I am saying aren’t we better than them? Why even compare to that religion? Majority in India are hindus in this country. It will be a greater good if the majority let go of their age old practices. 

Yes we are better than  them, it's absolutely correct 

That doesn't mean some one shouldn't make films on radical Islamic terrorists and no human rights in their religion.... Come on they are more than 15% of India population easily 20 cr population untaru.. 

Just now, Iriswest said:

Agree to disagree. Vaallu burkha ban chesinappudu, I will consider them as a religion.

burqa is not compulsory. India lo burqa lu regular ga vesedhi because to assert their identity. Since Hindus assert theirs through other means. Its competitive religious trolling as far as I'm concerned.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

burqa is not compulsory. India lo burqa lu regular ga vesedhi because to assert their identity. Since Hindus assert theirs through other means. Its competitive religious trolling as far as I'm concerned.

CITI_c$y wat a cover drive ra pundakor.... Slow ga radical Islamic terrorist bayatkostunadu @rightwar @ZoomNaidu

3 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Hayyooooo.  We are buldelkhand kshatriyas. I couldn’t find one single role model in my caste. Caste basis meeda evadayya role models choose cheskunedi? We are one of the worst castes to be born in for girls.

Do you see yourself kneeling down in front of someone else instinctively? So you were not oppressed by your caste, that's why you don't see it. 

1 minute ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

CITI_c$y wat a cover drive ra pundakor.... Slow ga radical Islamic terrorist bayatkostunadu @rightwar @ZoomNaidu

lol. what I saidi s factual. burqa wasn't prevalent in India atleast in urban spaces until 90s, when that asshole Advani started the Rath Yatra.

22 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

It's so funny that you're a staunch Biden supporter while I am conservative. You were calling out Trump as being racist and still you doing understand the concept of privilege. 

I am refuting to the idea that every upper caste individual will be born into richness and privilege. Remove caste certificate, remove caste based marriages. Make reservations based on economic status. Otherwise there is no way caste is going out of India.

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

idantha excuse.

if you are against caste, either marry outside of caste, or don't marry at all.

because arranged marriage is the biggest reason for continuation of this informal institution of caste.

Haha, there are so many if and buts here not everyone will fall for a girl who is from a different religion or caste.. that does not mean u should never marry…

3 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Do you see yourself kneeling down in front of someone else instinctively? So you were not oppressed by your caste, that's why you don't see it. 

Idi too much bro. You might be talking about some rare villages. What about most of the urban and sub urban areas?

Just now, Iriswest said:

I am refuting to the idea that every upper caste individual will be born into richness and privilege. Remove caste certificate, remove caste based marriages. Make reservations based on economic status. Otherwise there is no way caste is going out of India.

caste is anyway not going out of India.

you yourself refuse to criticize your upper caste peers for occupying all top posts, even though you claim you are not casteist.

have you discussed with your upper caste peers on what they can do to drive caste out of India. Not ask what others can do, but what can you guys do ani. let me guess, they are not interested in such talks.

2 hours ago, Pulkapresident said:

How can you be selfish if you're making your own decisions? It is your life, so you make decisions. 

I think people should get married only when they are financially independent. That way, any kind of social stigma will not ruin their marriage, since most of the cases, a lack of financial support from parents is what causes love marriages to break. 

Ur parents kuda ade selfish ga alochinchi unte how would you have survived just asking?? When u choose who to get married to y should ur parents support u financially after marriage isn’t it u and ur spouse to sort that out?

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

India lo ante they want to establish themselves? What about islamic countries? What are they trying to prove there?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lol. what I saidi s factual. burqa wasn't prevalent in India atleast in urban spaces until 90s, when that asshole Advani started the Rath Yatra.

CITI_c$y another joke