15% of indian population lives in this small area

Telugodura456

I think the area is roughly 40-50000 square kilomteres or 20-25% of area of andhra pradesh. But they have nothing to worry they may flood south india, we have people even learning hindi to welcome them

1 hour ago, sri_india said:

bro , oka question  .... so morning lechi , freshup ayyi , neat gaa thayaru ayyi breakfast chesi , laptop mundu vesukoni start chesthavaaa ..... india ni degrade cheseee articles , tweets , news vethakadam???? or 24hours adhee pani lo untavaa?? 

Breakfast ento kuda cheppu, cut mirchi gadiki society vallu roju notlo penta pettakapothe roju gadavadu MC gadiki

bro , oka question  .... so morning lechi , freshup ayyi , neat gaa thayaru ayyi breakfast chesi , laptop mundu vesukoni start chesthavaaa ..... india ni degrade cheseee articles , tweets , news vethakadam???? or 24hours adhee pani lo untavaa?? 

degrade emundhi aada. How will you share that info otherwise ? 

Lol akada main aim India degrade kadu baboru PM ayunte ____________________________ eberything starts and ends with baboru 

2 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

I think the area is roughly 40-50000 square kilomteres or 20-25% of area of andhra pradesh. But they have nothing to worry they may flood south india, we have people even learning hindi to welcome them

I highly doubt this.. I just checked patna prayagraj gorakhpur varanasi azamgarh population , all together near 1 cr.. those are major cities in that area.. even if you calculate rural are population ..they won’t be 20cr 

21 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

I highly doubt this.. I just checked patna prayagraj gorakhpur varanasi azamgarh population , all together near 1 cr.. those are major cities in that area.. even if you calculate rural are population ..they won’t be 20cr 

The area i gave is roughly the bhojpuri plus awadh regions. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhojpuri_region

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Awadh

POpulation is about 13-14 crores in 2011. 2011 indian population is 121 crores. So between 10-15%.

10 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

The area i gave is roughly the bhojpuri plus awadh regions. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhojpuri_region

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Awadh

POpulation is about 13-14 crores in 2011. 2011 indian population is 121 crores. So between 10-15%.

Inka add chey atu Delhi itu inkemaina..

that map doesn’t cover awadh region.. paina 2 areas covers most of the Up + Bihar. And conveniently 10-15% endhi va.. 5% diff ante 7 cr diff.. 

I was referring to that tweet you posted which is incorrect. 

• Haha 1

UP and Bihar are the poorest states on several social and economic indicators.. they have 25% of the country’s population..

when they revise the parliament seats based on population, UP (80) and Bihar (40) will pretty much double their seats and have enormous control/influence over the national politics… they will become very important for all the political parties to win… AP lost that influence after the state division… 

3 hours ago, sri_india said:

hahahah... 450Km width and height vunna range area ni small box lo petti...chinna area ani choopinchi...

original population ki x2 times multiply cheesi... ila sunakaanandam pondhutaaru.

Area is the same as the total UK area and population (if taken original data source) is around the population of UK.

1 hour ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Inka add chey atu Delhi itu inkemaina..

that map doesn’t cover awadh region.. paina 2 areas covers most of the Up + Bihar. And conveniently 10-15% endhi va.. 5% diff ante 7 cr diff.. 

I was referring to that tweet you posted which is incorrect. 

awadh covers 68,000 square kms and bojpuri  covers 72000 square kms. so together is 140k, UP + bihar is almost 330k. So it is not even half.

Yea it is not exact. But the point is a lot of population in a small area. 

22 minutes ago, ysshakeela said:

hahahah... 450Km width and height vunna range area ni small box lo petti...chinna area ani choopinchi...

original population ki x2 times multiply cheesi... ila sunakaanandam pondhutaaru.

Area is the same as the total UK area and population (if taken original data source) is around the population of UK.

Uk area is 242,XXX km. UP area is also 240,XXX. 

UK population is 6 crore. UP population is 20 crore (in 2011)

malla "hahahah" yendhi ?

17 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

awadh covers 68,000 square kms and bojpuri  covers 72000 square kms. so together is 140k, UP + bihar is almost 330k. So it is not even half.

Yea it is not exact. But the point is a lot of population in a small area. 

That mentioned bojpuri area currently have around 8+ cr population which is 6% population. Why can’t he mention 6% or 7% .. 

1 minute ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

That mentioned bojpuri area currently have around 8+ cr population which is 6% population. Why can’t he mention 6% or 7% .. 

Its definitely beyond bhojpuri as bhojpuri doesnt include Allahabad or faizabad. But yes your final figure of 8 crore is probably closer. i guess we both learned something. I started with some tweet which claimed almost 18 crore (15%) and your first post here said 1 crore plus some rural thing. and now we both converged at 8 crore.

But anyway the point is not exact number but our political desitiny has been linked with these huge populations in north who speak hindi and generally have a disrespectful attitude to us. Are we passively going to accept this or do something about it?