15% of indian population lives in this small area

Telugodura456

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Go have tea with north Indian labourer, and find out how superior he considers himself in comparison with you.

north indian laborurer endhira narsi. The problem is indian govt, its defense apparatus, its taxation power - none of which are a "laborer". With all these in place then the north indina laborer too becomes an instrument of that power. Its the same north indian laborers who join as soliders to occupy kashmir or lay roads to facilitate indian army occupation.

examine yourself ra fcukface. don't be  an ethnonationalist scum.

ofcourse there's nothing i can do about it, if you chose to be. your life your wish.

but atleast try not to make a fool of yourself by trying to pretend to be better than what you are. especially with all indignant anger aimed at  me. 

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I can't speak those languages, duh!

Yes, I share the same contempt of high quality people in all those languages... all of you sickos are the same everywhere.

and then some among you, have the balls to talk about being oppressed by some imaginary north Indian labourer who comes to south India for work, and accuse that migration as being harmful.

just plain sick stuff.

so you dont go there. I rest my case. With the same forked tongue you will also argue that language does not provide a sense of community/identity and nation. Because you are narsi - god gave you a tongue you use to lie.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

north indian laborurer endhira narsi. The problem is indian govt, its defense apparatus, its taxation power - none of which are a "laborer". With all these in place then the north indina laborer too becomes an instrument of that power. Its the same north indian laborers who join as soliders to occupy kashmir or lay roads to facilitate indian army occupation.

What was the intention behind pasting that Chennai apartment tweet then, and specifying it as North Indian Jains then?

keep chasing fcuking your own shadows. I'm too bored to talk.

you win. enjoy.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

examine yourself ra fcukface. don't be  an ethnonationalist scum.

ofcourse there's nothing i can do about it, if you chose to be. your life your wish.

but atleast try not to make a fool of yourself by trying to pretend to be better than what you are. especially with all indignant anger aimed at  me. 

Ok i am again in the mood for this "ethnonationalist" thing. one more time.

A nationalist just worries about his nation - he wont care about others. They can even die for him - he wont bother that much. I am arguing for all languages of south asia - from tamil to sindhi to baloch to pushtun - that their sovergnities based on language must be respected. How is that a "nationalist" thing.

Langa movement is a ethnonationalist scum because when langas were asked what about vidarbha, darjeeling etc - they said they dont care they can go to hell - "maadhimaggavale". You support them you are a readymade fascist ra narsy.

take the same advise and look at yourself in the mirror.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

so you dont go there. I rest my case. With the same forked tongue you will also argue that language does not provide a sense of community/identity and nation. Because you are narsi - god gave you a tongue you use to lie.

sense of community is awesome. as long as it is not formalized into rigid institutions like 'nation'. Its like having caste associations and giving it too much power.

I welcome Telugu community everywhere, as long as they don't start badmouthing others.

Try to imagine organization of power with an individual as the unit to the be served by insitutions of power, not some language/ethnic/religion/region group.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

What was the intention behind pasting that Chennai apartment tweet then, and specifying it as North Indian Jains then?

keep chasing fcuking your own shadows. I'm too bored to talk.

you win. enjoy.

It is to show that the hindi speaking jain always sees himself seperate from south indian masses no matter he speaks tamil with them. He speaks hindi he knows that is his nation. Tamil may give him some money but it wont be his identity.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

sense of community is awesome. as long as it is not formalized into rigid institutions like 'nation'. Its like having caste associations and giving it too much power.

I welcome Telugu community everywhere, as long as they don't start badmouthing others.

Try to imagine organization of power with an individual as the unit to the be served by insitutions of power, not some language/ethnic/religion/region group.

without a nation state to secure them they will be vulnerable for exploitation like its happening now.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Ok i am again in the mood for this "ethnonationalist" thing. one more time.

A nationalist just worries about his nation - he wont care about others. They can even die for him - he wont bother that much. I am arguing for all languages of south asia - from tamil to sindhi to baloch to pushtun - that their sovergnities based on language must be respected. How is that a "nationalist" thing.

Langa movement is a ethnonationalist scum because when langas were asked what about vidarbha, darjeeling etc - they said they dont care they can go to hell - "maadhimaggavale". You support them you are a readymade fascist ra narsy.

take the same advise and look at yourself in the mirror.

lol. you talk like a fcuking child.

do you realise Andhra has its own state? TG fought for its state and got it. 

Leave Tamil out of your stupid mouth. Like Tamil Land is not already beseiged with ethnonationalist scum of all kinds.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

lol. you talk like a fcuking child.

do you realise Andhra has its own state? TG fought for its state and got it. 

Leave Tamil out of your stupid mouth. Like Tamil Land is not already beseiged with ethnonationalist scum of all kinds.

what ? i dont understand this reply and i dont know how your mind works. Justify that label ethnonationalist - i replied to that. But i guess some word triggered your mind in some other direction. Lack of discipline in thought process, easily swayed by emotions - hall marks of you ra narsy

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

without a nation state to secure them they will be vulnerable for exploitation like its happening now.

Look at how your high quality people exploit your own low quality people first.

anyway. you win.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

what ? i dont understand this reply and i dont know how your mind works. Justify that label ethnonationalist - i replied to that. But i guess some word triggered your mind in some other direction. Lack of discipline in thought process, easily swayed by emotions - hall marks of you ra narsy

I'm bored of responding to idiots. I'm done.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Look at how your high quality people exploit your own low quality people first.

anyway. you win.

high quality/low quality - whatever or whatever caste. People will always have a voice when they are among those who speak their language. Like you come to this forum - you have a voice because this is your language.

First secure a nation for the people who speak the language then see them raise their real voices. Justice is inevitable.

rey @Raven_Rayes narsi ga you want TG to have a state and bureacracy and a police force because you thought without those trappings it cannot protect itself from "andhra exploitaion". Now with the same tongue you argue that other identities which are actually far more meaningful dont need nation-state and even better bureacracy and an army instead of police force but do some blah blah blah on "organization of individual".

Do you ever look at yourself in mirror.