15% of indian population lives in this small area

Telugodura456

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Rey @Raven_Rayes narsi ga. Let me ask you this question - why do you come to this forum ? its not that you share the same caste as peope here or same eating habits - or you live in the same state or even country.You come here because you speak telugu. That gave you a voice. in fact you think you are entitled to a voice.

Will you ever go to a hindi or gurjati or bengali forum and speak with same sense of entitlement ? i highly doubt it. You dont have a voice there. When do you dont have a voice how can they make decisions for you ?

I came to post hateful stuff against smug uppercaste sickos. I don't differentiate between Tamil/Telugu/hindi uppercaste sickos. How many times do you want me to state this plainly? Are you thick?

I don't think I'm entitled to any voice. I don't care if they ban me. I consider them jokers anyway.

you want to defend uppercaste sickos, by bringing up brahmins as especially evil. To that I just laugh at your insecurity. lol.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

It is an empire. It speaks hindi so it is a hindi empire. Endhukura dhaaniki kopam tho oogi poyi sollu kaarusthav. Thaggara narsi kaa - prathi moodu matallo rendu abaddhalu vuntai - neeku intha kopam endho. Piccha nayala.

lol. So India speaks in Hindi is your big point. good. keep dreaming.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I came to post hateful stuff against smug uppercaste sickos. I don't differentiate between Tamil/Telugu/hindi uppercaste sickos. How many times do you want me to state this plainly? Are you thick?

I don't think I'm entitled to any voice. I don't care if they ban me. I consider them jokers anyway.

you want to defend uppercaste sickos, by bringing up brahmins as especially evil. To that I just laugh at your insecurity. lol.

So you got to gujrathi and hindi forums too? ok lets keep you aside or you will lie anything about yourself. You can even claim you are an alien from another planet. What about the vast majority of people ?

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lol. So India speaks in Hindi is your big point. good. keep dreaming.

Yes GoI official language is hindi/english. Both are not languages of tamils or telugus or bengalis. Dhaantlo dreaming endhira narsi ga.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

south indian contempt for north india - really ? is it why so many south indains learn hindi or hope to learn hindi? you LIE from every hole of your body ra narsi.  Even if some south indians display anger it is a reaction to the contempt and disrespect they feel. You first work on your character. A crook like you can hardly get respecgt.

you may living under a cave if you haven't noticed upwardly mobile south Indian contempt for the north Indians. Yes, its really a thing. If you get past your ethnonationalist tendencies, may be you can see how fcuking scum your fellow Telugu brothers/sisters are. lol.

even desh bhakts like Niranjangaaru is happy to let you abuse India, and north Indians, as long as you keep me engaged. The general contempt for North India among south Indians is a real thing. It is everywhere. even among people who learn Hindi.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Yes GoI official language is hindi/english. Both are not languages of tamils or telugus or bengalis. Dhaantlo dreaming endhira narsi ga.

I can't be bothered to respond to a stupid point like this. There's no law that says Telugu can't be spoken in parliament.

And govt communication is not just in Hindi, to call India a Hindi empire. stop talking like a fcuking loser.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

you may living under a cave if you haven't noticed upwardly mobile south Indian contempt for the north Indians. Yes, its really a thing. If you get past your ethnonationalist tendencies, may be you can see how fcuking scum your fellow Telugu brothers/sisters are. lol.

even desh bhakts like Niranjangaaru is happy to let you abuse India, and north Indians, as long as you keep me engaged. The general contempt for North India among south Indians is a real thing. It is everywhere. even among people who learn Hindi.

yea yea - i noticed the kapu/bc contempt for kammas too. yes it is really a thing. aslo dalit contempt for brahmins too. thats also a thing. You notice a lot of weird things ra narsi ga - like Krishna Lanka railway station.

How can peopel with lower status have contempt ra badakav. 

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

So you got to gujrathi and hindi forums too? ok lets keep you aside or you will lie anything about yourself. You can even claim you are an alien from another planet. What about the vast majority of people ?

what about majority of people? what are you blabbering? You asked a specific question about me.

I come to this db just to post hateful stuff against the posters here. Its plain and simple. They can ban me. I can come again whenever I feel like posting hateful stuff.

you are impressed by high quality Telugu people. I'm disgusted by them. end of discussion.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

yea yea - i noticed the kapu/bc contempt for kammas too. yes it is really a thing. aslo dalit contempt for brahmins too. thats also a thing. You notice a lot of weird things ra narsi ga - like Krishna Lanka railway station.

How can peopel with lower status have contempt ra badakav. 

dumbfcuk. are you claiming that south Indians have lower status than north Indians?

wtf ra.

what about majority of people? what are you blabbering? You asked a specific question about me.

I come to this db just to post hateful stuff against the posters here. Its plain and simple. They can ban me. I can come again whenever I feel like posting hateful stuff.

you are impressed by high quality Telugu people. I'm disgusted by them. end of discussion.

Yes i asked you do you got to hindi/gujrati/bengali forums too as you act language is no big deal and does not give any sense of community. You never answered that though like you almost always behave.

dumbfcuk. are you claiming that south Indians have lower status than north Indians?

wtf ra.

ofcourse they do. When you have an army that speaks your language/ a PM which speaks your language , an ENTIRE GoI bureaucracy funded by all but speaks only in your language of hindi - you clearly have a higher status. dhaantlo dumb fcuk endhira naarsi.

Yes i asked you do you got to hindi/gujrati/bengali forums too as you act language is no big deal and does not give any sense of community. You never answered that though like you almost always behave.

I can't speak those languages, duh!

Yes, I share the same contempt of high quality people in all those languages... all of you sickos are the same everywhere.

and then some among you, have the balls to talk about being oppressed by some imaginary north Indian labourer who comes to south India for work, and accuse that migration as being harmful.

just plain sick stuff.

ofcourse they do. When you have an army that speaks your language/ a PM which speaks your language , an ENTIRE GoI bureaucracy funded by all but speaks only in your language of hindi - you clearly have a higher status. dhaantlo dumb fcuk endhira naarsi.

Go have tea with north Indian labourer, and find out how superior he considers himself in comparison with you.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

why are you so jealous of me?

I'll probably die alone in a spacestation, or on moon. After living my entire life in one of the densest downtown in the world. No regrets ra.

I really really hate most Indian uppercaste people. I find all of them to be unprincipled, and entitled. You are here castigating me for characterizing them as such and for not having a 'sense of community'', to which I say -- f u.

community is for losers.