15% of indian population lives in this small area

Telugodura456

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

"if he learns you wont let him you will find some other reason" - are you sure you talk to me ra narsi ga. Or to some ghost you imagine as you fancy.

see dude, I don't care about you. You are not special, okay?

you just sound like a garden variety racist, who deluded himself that he's progressive. Its not a new trick. I've seen many Tamils do it.

People who settle down in a place will learn its language. Do you think north Indians that settled down in Chennai can't speak Tamil? They speak perfectly. Immigrants into your place will do the same. Stop chasing stupid ghosts, and throwing out racist ideas like they are born out of some deep pain you personally experienced.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

see dude, I don't care about you. You are not special, okay?

you just sound like a garden variety racist, who deluded himself that he's progressive. Its not a new trick. I've seen many Tamils do it.

People who settle down in a place will learn its language. Do you think north Indians that settled down in Chennai can't speak Tamil? They speak perfectly. Immigrants into your place will do the same. Stop chasing stupid ghosts, and throwing out racist ideas like they are born out of some deep pain you personally experienced.

Tamil learning north indian jains here :

Simple matter ra narsi. No people who cannot communicate must be forced in to an union where one group language is adopted as common language. I know your brain explodes to comprehend that but no one in the world accepts that. No wonder you found it hard to be with those tamils.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

hahahah " i dont know what to say or how to disco let me thrown some insults". either you lie comically or dungfling some insults ra narsi ga.

what is there to discuss with a moron who thinks there's a Hindi empire.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what is there to discuss with a moron who thinks there's a Hindi empire.

what is the basis of india ra narsi ? was it not british empire ?

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Tamil learning north indian jains here :

So?  Do you think those Jains won't speak in Tamil? do you want to bet?

or do you want to pivot this discussion into veggie vs non-veggie crap disco? or about some culture that they import from the north? make up your mind idiot. Is it about language or culture?

Then think about why I call you an ethnonationalist scum.

So?  Do you think those Jains won't speak in Tamil? do you want to bet?

or do you want to pivot this discussion into veggie vs non-veggie crap disco? or about some culture that they import from the north? make up your mind idiot. Is it about language or culture?

Then think about why I call you an ethnonationalist scum.

Are you going to deny the general north indian contempt for south india or its languages ? every child in india knows it. You want to act like its non-existing. No wonder you get so isolated in tamil groups

Whatever culture thing maybe - Indian system is designed in such way that hindi speaking people will have majority say in how india is run. And they dont speak tamil or telugu. Thats not acceptable union - EVER>

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

what is the basis of india ra narsi ? was it not british empire ?

wtf is this discussion, idiot? you want to just throw random ideas and want me to respond to all sorts of fcuking sh1t?

what do you mean by 'basis of India'? wtf. idiot.

India is designed as a union of states. Not a fcuking empire. much less a Hindi one. What a stupid idea.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

wtf is this discussion, idiot? you want to just throw random ideas and want me to respond to all sorts of fcuking sh1t?

what do you mean by 'basis of India'? wtf. idiot.

India is designed as a union of states. Not a fcuking empire. much less a Hindi one. What a stupid idea.

India is designed as union of states- chaa really ? without british empire is there an india ?

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Are you going to deny the general north indian contempt for south india or its languages ? every child in india knows it. You want to act like its non-existing. No wonder you get so isolated in tamil groups

Are you going to deny the general educated south Indian contempt for North India and its people?

dude, you are in Andhra group. Worry about your own isolation here. I'm perfectly fine alone. In fact its against my being to be part of any group, telugu/tamil/man/woman/atheist. I actively reject strong identification to any group.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Whatever culture thing maybe - Indian system is designed in such way that hindi speaking people will have majority say in how india is run. And they dont speak tamil or telugu. Thats not acceptable union - EVER>

keep making up bs to justify your racism. Subnationalism is fine, and even healthy. But what exactly in the 'system' is designed to give Hindi speaking people the majority say? Are you saying - do away with democracy coz the majority are Hindi speakers? are you fcuking stupid?

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

India is designed as union of states- chaa really ? without british empire is there an india ?

Is it your fcuking stupid claim that India is a Hindi empire? or a wannabe Hindi empire?

Rey @Raven_Rayes narsi ga. Let me ask you this question - why do you come to this forum ? its not that you share the same caste as peope here or same eating habits - or you live in the same state or even country.You come here because you speak telugu. That gave you a voice. in fact you think you are entitled to a voice.

Will you ever go to a hindi or gurjati or bengali forum and speak with same sense of entitlement ? i highly doubt it. You dont have a voice there. When do you dont have a voice how can they make decisions for you ?

Are you going to deny the general educated south Indian contempt for North India and its people?

dude, you are in Andhra group. Worry about your own isolation here. I'm perfectly fine alone. In fact its against my being to be part of any group, telugu/tamil/man/woman/atheist. I actively reject strong identification to any group.

keep making up bs to justify your racism. Subnationalism is fine, and even healthy. But what exactly in the 'system' is designed to give Hindi speaking people the majority say? Are you saying - do away with democracy coz the majority are Hindi speakers? are you fcuking stupid?

south indian contempt for north india - really ? is it why so many south indains learn hindi or hope to learn hindi? you LIE from every hole of your body ra narsi.  Even if some south indians display anger it is a reaction to the contempt and disrespect they feel. You first work on your character. A crook like you can hardly get respecgt.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Is it your fcuking stupid claim that India is a Hindi empire? or a wannabe Hindi empire?

It is an empire. It speaks hindi so it is a hindi empire. Endhukura dhaaniki kopam tho oogi poyi sollu kaarusthav. Thaggara narsi kaa - prathi moodu matallo rendu abaddhalu vuntai - neeku intha kopam endho. Piccha nayala.